it's been too long [m/c]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 2:17:20 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Eh, is that..."[break][break]

Luka does a double-take just to be sure, but it really only takes one glimpse of grey-blue hair for her to recognize . She's sitting at a corner table in one of Luka's favorite Kalosian cafes, the one that makes the best strawberry crepes. Frankly, it's a wonder she hasn't seen the other woman here before.[break][break]

With her own mocha and croissant in hand, Luka crosses over to Mari's side of the room. She wears a small but earnest smile, and injects as much pep into her voice as she can.[break][break]

"It's been too long, Mari!"[break][break]

The words ring slightly hollow. They feel like a platitude, one she's repeated too often to actually mean something. It's been too long since she's seen Mari, or , or @ lux, or any of her friends. It's been too long since she's gone out, had a date, or done anything besides work.[break][break]

It's been too long since she's been happy, really happy, for any significant amount of time.[break][break]

The last time she'd seen Mari, she'd been such a different girl. It was right when she had first started dating , wasn't it? Things had been so much easier then.[break][break]

"Ah...sorry! I-I'm not interrupting anything, am I? I just wanted to say hi..."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
Mx2DHfUx
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS