2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
VCT: Kazimir vs Shalin
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 6:05:56 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Its been a while hasn't it? Didn't take ya for the type to go into battles." If he remembered right she was more into treating Pokemon like a substitute for cars. Almost reminded him of a certain Master of Faster. Still as he said it has been a while since the two of them spoke. Maybe she turned around and gained some skill right under his nose. Only one way to find out.

"Think your 'MOns can run circles round Domon here though? He's pretty tough." The Urshifu lets out a war cry as it stamps its feet onto the ground and gets into its fighting pose ready for its opponent this fight.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 23:18:44 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"I... I need to get toughened up for the war," Shalin sheepishly admitted. "Dewford woke me up to what's expected of me as one of the region's Captains. I can't be good at just fighting nature. It hurts to have to fight against people, but it's a reality of life here as someone in leadership." While it was only Ranger leadership, she still had a patriotic duty to Hoenn.

"I can feel the Infinity Energy radiating from Domon," Shalin continued, shaking a little in the Urshifu's presence. "It's almost like I'm in the presence of a god. It's the same feeling I get when I wear my Sygna Suit. Fascin--" she would be cut off by the sound of the starting horn, Queen zing's large, blue wings buzzing menacingly.

Planning to use Mega Evolution!

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     ♥♥♥

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 8:54:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

It was only for a moment but he could sympathize with her.

This region had forced him to become tough due to everything that was thrown at him and all that he was dragged into. Other worlds, large scale wars, even petty fights with legends, it was all so much. All Kaz could gleam from such experiences was that he had to be much stronger than he already was at the time. Now he felt like he could handle them.

Someone had to be able to handle them.

"Heh, god? Nah, he's a king." She gives him an out to step away from the doom and gloom of thinking about the hardships this whole conflict gave him. Right now he had to focus on this fight, and hopefully awaken her own fighting spirit or bring her out of this funk. "And we'll show you why he was crowned one." The Urshifu wasted no time in dashing at the Beedrill with an aerial ace swinging right at its torso.

Fog4rPH7

3/3

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 16:59:22 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin gasped as the invisibly fast AERIAL ACE walloped her precious Beedrill. It became clear that there was no outrunning the King of Fighters in the confines of a battle court, nor was there overpowering the Urshifu. The only way she was getting a victory was to wear it down.

Luckily for Shalin, Queen Zing's venom was just the tool to do that. Taking advantage of the close quarters the flying-type attack put the two in. she quickly thrust both her stings toward the King of Fighters in a flurry of POISON JABS.

c6P5pOMw

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 7:13:31 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The poison that dug its way into the bear's body as the poison jab connected was already a step in the right direction to wearing the Urshifu down. He coughed and hacked his lungs as he felt his body become weaker by the second. Still he stood tall as he raises his fists and ran forward with his fist swirling with an aura around it.

He was looking to drain punch the Beedrill and try to take back some of the energy that this bug had taken from him. Even if the amount that he would get was small due to the disadvantage of resistance against him it was still something and would earn him a little more time in the fight before the poison overtook him. After all tackling a challenge was one of the best parts of a fight.

LuznG8qO

2/3

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 7:57:10 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Getting in melee range against the fighting-type was dangerous, but it paid off, Queen Zing's venom ravaging the Urshifu from the inside out. The DRAIN PUNCH was her cue to try to back off. Urshifu were already among the strongest fighting-type Pokémon in the world. Unbeknownst to Shalin, this one was special.

Regardless of whether the DRAIN PUNCH completely restored Kaz's Pokémon other than the venom, Shalin waved for her partner to take a more passive approach. Distancing herself from the Pokémon across from her, she would fan her wings with great power, a TAILWIND blowing behind her and propelling her to speeds that may have confused even the King of Fighters.

4PR4_wVu

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 18:03:56 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Sweat was starting to roll down his fur and his breaths were becoming more and more heavier with each one he takes Domon was starting to feel the poison start to spread and grow. Even if the Beedrill wasn't taking the offensive and taking a moment to build up its own speed that didn't meant its assault was still over. It was just happening somewhere else. "Don't worry Domon, we can still win this somehow!" Kaz yelled out with confidence for both him and his Pokemon

The bear let out a grunt and clasped his hands together as a blue sphere started to grow between his fingers. His fighting spirit was starting to well up inside this little orb until it grew bigger and bigger. Staring down the Beedrill his gaze never left it as he fired off the aura sphere looking to hit even with its increased speed.

o2basyKS

1/3

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 18:49:31 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Domon was starting to show signs of weakness, and those were ones Shalin wanted to capitalize on. If Queen Zing ever lost the initiative, the Urshifu' sheer power would overwhelm even the venomous insect. She had to close the match out now.

Raising her hand over her MEGA CIRCLET, the Captain shined the light of MEGA EVOLUTION upon her wasp friend, the buzzing noise sounding more menacing than before. The AURA SPHERE would catch up with her eventually, but not before she zipped toward Domon with four whirling stings, spinning like a Rhydon's horn in a terrifying DRILL RUN.

BoXJif5b

Mega Evolution 1/2!

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 20:23:40 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Mega evolution was a nasty thing to pull out especially when the Urshifu knew the benefits it could give to a Pokemon. Before he could even turn to his trainer Kaz was already striking a pose as a golden aura surrounded him. It was probably their best bet at this point, Z-Moves, that is. The Urshifu was already too strained as it was so Mega Evolution would just drain his stamina even more.

They needed a decisive move.

That's what this power his trainer had and as the energy flowed from Trainer to Pokemon the Urshifu let out a roar as he held his hands up to meet the spinning Pokemon. "Go all out!" Punching the air several ephemeral fists made of fighting spirit surrounded the bear before launching to try and break the Beedrill with an all out pummeling z-move off course as much as it could. Just enough that even it clipping the bear wouldn't do so much damage to it.

ZMOVE POWAH
Y_VAroOu +50

1/3

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 21:20:56 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The Urshifu's Aura peaked, the raw power the Z-Energy contained within giving Domon the strength to absorb and halt the centripetal force of the bug's whirling stings. The ALL-OUT PUMMELING left Queen Zing grounded, piercing and cracking even her Mega Evolved carapace. Shalin couldn't watch as her prized partner struggled to get back in the air.

Her wings were simply too weak to fly.

Bewildered, on her last legs, and reduced to a slow crawl on the ground, she sought to take advantage of the Urshifu's exertion by pointing a shower of TWINEEDLES its way. She desperately needed to inject more poison into the foe to bring it down. Without her speed to protect her, though, she was almost waiting to be squashed.

I5COUrv_

Mega Evolution 2/2!

{PC: 5}

Queen Zing    Beedrill**     ♥♥

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 21:54:13 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Behind you!" The warning is nothing but a courtesy from a trainer to their Pokemon. Domon's instincts are as sharp as ever so he could already detect the Beedrill making a comeback after their Z-Move managed to wear them down. The first sting managed to be danced around the Urshifu but the second one was lucky enough to get him on the side even as he tried to weave his way around it.

Maybe it was just the lack of breath and energy slowing him down or the bug was just that much quicker in general it didn't matter not. If something wasn't done quick then this was probably the end for him. So he would just keep fighting till then, till his last breath was taken from him and his will dried up till nothing was left.

All this conveyed in a single roar.

M2KVxBk|

1/3

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 23:15:55 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It was clear from the Urshifu's movements that he was on his last bit of fight in him, too. Queen Zing had already injected enough venom to bring down the Pokémon, but there wouldn't be enough time if she just flew idly. She needed to agitate the fighting-type one more time, and she only had one way to do it.

Turning around, she would let the Urshifu come to her before roaring her wings. While they were not strong enough to fly, they were still plenty strong to create a significant TAILWIND. Were the King of Fighters to tough Queen Zing mid-move, the vibration could mess up his insides!

KbqNWLIP

{PC: 6}

Queen Zing    Beedrill**     ♥♥

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 1:50:47 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The venom felt like it had spread everywhere in his body and the bear was feeling its effects. He was more our of breath, his limbs felt heavy, his vison started to blur. He almost confused it for pure fatigue bur the burning sensation inside him was different. It was evil.

Still he wouldnt give up and with a roar charged forward. Dust kicked up from wjere he ran as his speed seemed to increase as he straightened his hand and raised it. In a blur he vanished only to reappaer beside the Beedrill and bring his hand down in an aerial ace on the bug's head.

gEbzLNLM

1/3

[/quote]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 2:07:58 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin was in disbelief when Domon fought through the Beedrill's fiercest vibration, cracking her Pokémon's carapace and prompting the judge to immediately raise a red flag the Captain's way. It took a Sygna Suit for Shalin to withstand vibration like that. Urshifu were truly a species overflowing with Infinity Energy, weren't they?

"Your Pokémon is... incredible for being able to stand on its feet after that. Queen Zing's vibration is no joke," Shalin said as she signed the match slip before walking over to Kazimir and handing it to him. "I look forward to watching you in the top cut."

{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 2:44:38 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: