[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Like always. he's like some kind of hero from a fairytale. One that says some of the most ridiculous things and vows to fight against all odds.[break][break]

Do you really believe him?[break][break]

Even if he's blessed with whatever holy waters Suicune has bestowed upon him, she's seen him collapse after using all his strength. Wounds can be healed, but stamina cannot be recovered. Human limits ultimately define what can or cannot be done.[break][break]

Besides,[break][break]

She can see her own two hands dangling by her sides, hear his words ringing in her ears.[break][break]

You know how much pain you yourself have caused.
[break]

Her breath hitches, but she has to let go before Isaac notices. Instead, she turns to Reiner, nodding towards the stairs up ahead - As crumbled in and dark as it seems.[break][break]

"Let's go find a good place to map the area, yeah?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: EI
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 1:14:00 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"On stairs like that? Hell no."[break][break]

The Lesser Megalopolis was many things. Well maintained was not one of them. The last thing they needed to do was fall through a weakened staircase and end up in some kind of horrifying zombie basement. Besides, Isaac had already gotten his share of exploring towers last time. Sure, the buildings they stood by weren't as bad as The superstructure in the center, but Isaac couldn't say they trusted these ones, either.[break][break]

That said, they couldn't spend all day huddled beneath a nightmarish rendition of Necrozma's ascent. They'd have to get out of here one way or another, and Eris' idea would at least accomplish that. Nevertheless, Isaac continued to squint balefully towards the stairs. There had to be a better way.[break][break]

That better way would come in the form of a freshly cracked Pokeball. A particularly large Crobat emerged from his ball, curiously peering down towards Isaac and Eris. "So how's about we fly in style instead?" he offered. "And with Sunny here giving us a hand, we don't even need a light."[break][break]

With an eager grin, Sunny's eyes lit up. Bioluminescent green patterns danced along his fur, looking for all the world like a series of strange tattoos. Between them, and the headlight-style beams spilling from his eyes, even the pitch black Megalopolis would be a breeze to navigate.[break][break]

Isaac slipped onto the Crobat's back, his hand visible in the light as he stretched it out towards Eris. "What do you say, sis?" he asked, the smile on his face warm and trusting.[break][break]

It didn't matter how much of a nightmare realm this was. Long as she was here, he'd never back down from anything.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 23:58:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It's not that bad-" She's certain that ascending Mt Chimney whilst Groudon rampaged had been much more dangerous. And yet when he speaks, she stops to listen, albeit with a slight frown on her face.[break][break]

Adding on the look that Reiner also gives her from the corner of her right eye, she sighs. There's no telling what might happen if they actually try.[break][break]

"Just for a bit." Reaching out for his hand, she's pulled right onto Sunny's back, a pokeball cradled in her other hand as the Luxray is recalled. As always, his hold on her is steady even as they ascend past the mess, keeping her from falling off a pokemon that she's never ridden before.[break][break]

With skillful manoeuvres and bioluminescence illuminating their way, the rickety stairs become nothing but a worry of the past. The occasional clatter of loose rocks echoes through the stairwell, whispering of silly little adventures should they even once dare to graze the ground. A jovial banter, a light taunt, but one that slowly begins to change in tone.[break][break]

The clattering grows louder, more frequent. From up above, flecks of concrete and dust rains from the ceiling. Her gaze shifts upwards, then traces the nearby windows for even a glimpse of the outside. But all she spies is darkness, something that she really should come to expect from a city whose light has been devoured.[break][break]

"What in the world..."

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 6:11:10 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Oh. That was no building.[break][break]

The dark shadows that seemed to stretch into infinity were no surprise. With no light sources bar scattered leftovers, most of the Lesser Megalopolis was nigh-impossible to see clearly. Even after trip after trip to the realm, just trying to see left Isaac with a splitting headache. Maybe that was why Isaac didn't question the glowing bands of yellow at first. Strange as they were, they were needed changes of pace.[break][break]

Nor did Isaac question the jagged black crystals that grew more and more common as Sunny continued his ascent. They were all over the place in the Megalopolis, typically indicating areas where Necrozma's presence was most felt. They indicated danger, and Isaac steered clear of them when possible, but they were nothing out of the ordinary.[break][break]

No. Isaac didn't question a thing until he noticed a bright blue glow, luring Sunny closer like a moth to a flame.[break][break]

"Sunny." Isaac's voice was tense, cautious. Nonetheless, the poor light-starved bat continued flapping toward the light. Much like Isaac, he had been so thankful for the change of pace that he didn't even think to ask why they were there. Unlike Isaac, he didn't have the presence of mind to ask why this had suddenly gotten a little too convenient. "Sunny! Stop! That isn't-!"[break][break]

The teal light slowly shifted to a deeper purple color. The air around Isaac started to quake and rumble. Only a quick, desperate tap on Sunny's side got him barrel rolling away before an ear-splitting Belch surged past them.[break][break]

"Damnit, that was close!" As the purple glow ebbed back into its alluring teal, Isaac could see more clearly. Framing the purple light were row after row of black and gold teeth. They gnashed a few times, the mere force enough to leave Sunny's flight path wavering. With each gnash, Isaac realized this was no machine. It was a living being, its every movement laced with predatory intent.[break][break]

Staring them down, beady teal eyes narrowed hatefully, was a Guzzlord the size of a building.[break][break]

"Hey, uh. Sis?" Isaac asked, easing his protective hold on Eris ever so slightly. "You wouldn't happen to have brought any flying types with you, would you? 'Cause something tells me we're gonna need all hands on deck for this one."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 2:26:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She notices the way Isaac tenses up a little too late, the commands he gives clicking into place. The sudden roll rips a squeak from her throat, one that is promptly silenced by the sheer whistle of the projectile speeding right past them. Thankfully, Isaac's firm grip on her ensures she doesn't go tumbling off into the dark abyss bellow.[break][break]

"What is that?!" Nerves raise her volume a few notches too high, shaky hands reaching for her belt as fingers run over the pokeballs present. A flying type... a flying type that could help in a situation like this.[break][break]

A click is followed by a flash of red, a Noivern appearing and hovering right beside Sunny as Eris hops on over. And in the face of stationary targets, even in a moment so brief, the Guzzlord lashes out with a Hammer Arm, hoping to ensnare at least one for a quick snack.[break][break]

But flutters of pink run interference, snapping tongue slamming right into a barrier as the hit causes ripples from the point of impact. Gleeful chirps mark the entrance of a little pixie, a round of applause provided by themselves for their wonderful performance.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 18:47:23 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Guzzlord. But I've never seen one this big before." He'd barely seen any at all. Running through the Megalopolis tended to be spent less on sightseeing and more on self preservation. Nevertheless, they were usually big enough to fill up a room, not an entire damn housing district.[break][break]

For a moment, Isaac remembered the equally-oversized Golurk that killed him in the Border. Not nearly kulled. Not mortally wounded. Soul leaves the body, body hits the floor, capital k Killed. Isaac swallowed nervously, praying that history wouldn't repeat itself. Eris didn't need to deal with that.[break][break]

Luckiky, they weren't alone. Mesprit arrived with aplomb, her barrier snaring the Guzzlord's tongue mid swing. As it pulled back against the psychic force, a shadow rushed through the darkness. It leaped up in a surge of white mist, paws seemingly coming to a rest against nothing at all. Faintly, from the light of Sunny's Illumination, Isaac could make out the source; small platforms of ice, the vapors in the air flash frozen for mere moments.[break][break]

Suicune leaped from the last of these platforms, Ice Fangs digging into the Guzzlord's seized tongue. In a single rush of momentum, it tore the tongue clean off.[break][break]

Guzzlord howled in pain, shaking buildings and sending normally-docile zombies scrambling in terror. Isaac covered poor Sunny's ears so he didn't have to deal with the sound. Even by the standards of a man immersed in Hoenn's deepest struggles, it was haunting.[break][break]

Nevertheless, a warm, comforting Pressure settled over the group.[break][break]

"Sunny, fire on back!" Isaac said, Sunny flaring out hid wings and answering woth a shriek of his own. His Supersonic paled in comparison to the Guzzlord's own roar, but it at least managed to hurt the Guzzlord's ears. Isaac could only hope Noivern and Mesprit would be able to capitalize on the brief daze.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 13:11:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]In other words, he's seen things like them before. And he probably knows just how grisly things can get?[break][break]

"Are they usually this aggressive?"[break][break]

From what she knows of Ultra Beasts, that might just be the case. And by logic, she should honestly be scared. As a matter of fact, she is scared, but the rush of adrenaline induced by the arrival of an uninvited guest does its best to mask that scent.[break][break]

Whistle, click. Her gestures may be buried by the scream fest going on, but her commands sure aren't. As the ground trembles under the faltering behemoth's steps, Zyra adds to the cacophony with a Supersonic screech of her own. And Mesprit gambles with fate, Switching places with Suicune and unleashing a point blank Expanding Force from their tiny presence.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 1:50:53 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Aggressive? Yes. Really aggressive? Also yes." As the Guzzlord clutched at its head, it fired tongues from its body in every which direction. Their Crunches filled the air, leaving Sunny bobbing and weaving just to avoid being snatched out of the sky. "But acting like Godzilla on a bad day? That's new!"[break][break]

Nevertheless, there was only one of it and many of them. Mesprit's Expanding Force left the dazed Ultra Beast stumbling back, giving Sunny the opening he needed. The Crobat corkscrewed in the air, swooping down to divebomb the Guzzlord before it found its footing. He hit it square under the jaw with a Cross Poison, giving it just the impact needed to leave it toppling. It hit the ground with enough force to shake the earth, the glow within its mouth ebbing down.[break][break]

"All bark, no bite, eh? With how big your mouth is, that's pretty sad-" The second Isaac opened his fat mouth, Guzzlord responded in turn. The black crystals against its body roared to life, dragon-shaped blasts of energy spewing out from its gaping maw. Sunny tried to weave around them, but he could only hold out for so long. A direct hit from the Devastating Drake left him spiraling out of the sky.[break][break]

"Shit, shit, shit-" Isaac said, only to be snatched out of the air by a blue blur. Suicune typically preferred non-interference, but like hell were they going to let their patron get squished like a grape in gravity's unfeeling embrace. Isaac sighed in relief, giving Suicune a grateful pat on the flank. Each pat left his hand more moistened up, making it all too easy for him to generate a blade of ice.[break][break]

"Help me open up a path," Isaac said, Suicune's Extrasensory powers repelling debris that reigned down in the wake of the Guzzlord's rampage. It wobbled back and forth, trying to raise as dragons continued to spew from its maw. "We can't give this thing a chance to get back on its feet!"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 13:03:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's horrifying and then there's downright terrifying. Not even the coldest of jokes can compare to the chill that runs down her spine as a claw-like tongue zips right past Zyra. Don't even get her started on how quick Isaac is to taunt, and how quickly karma is to slap him across the face.[break][break]

"ISAAC!" The roars of a toppled beast will not compare to the shrill scream ripped right from her throat. But Mesprit intercepts, abruptly stops Zyra right in her path before the dragon ventures too close to the ground. And not a moment too soon, as a stray tongue pierces right at the spot they would've been if they had continued.[break][break]

"We have to keep it down."[break][break]

Easier said than done, but overcoming the impossible is just what they've done time and time again. A valiant flap of Zyra's wings conjures a Tailwind that begins to circle the titan. And as Mesprit leads the way, the trio steadily slip into the Guzzlord's blindspot.[break][break]

"Isaac!" Another call, this time certain as a psychic force begins to tap at Suicune's mind - An invitation for an Ally Switch that will only last for so long.[break][break]

"Swing with everything you've got!"

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 13:49:08 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"We do." They didn't have a choice. To not act was to die. This thing was dangerous enough when it barely knew they were present. To let it stand when it was this infuriated would be to let the Lesser Megalopolis be reduced to ash.[break][break]

For a brief moment, Isaac thought back to the mural. A dragon covered in shimmering black crystal, calling down a light that burned the sky. To think this monstrosity was barely a fraction of the horror that Necrozma had once brought to this world.[break][break]

If was left unchecked, would their world be next to share its fate?[break][break]

Mesprit tugged at Suicune's mind. Suicune tugged at Isaac's. Isaac let himself be tugged from his thoughts. With a single nod, he gave his ascent, and then the two were airborne. Suicune swiveled, ice gathering at the pads of their paws. Like a crystalline pane of stained glass, the air behind them hardened into a surface just sturdy enough to stand upon. For but a brief, precious moment, Isaac and Suicune defied gravity.[break][break]

Then, in a hefty push, they invited it back in force. Suicune's deceptively powerful legs pushed off of the frost, and then they were no longer falling. They were hurtling. As they fell, the two of them flash froze the air around them, layer after layer building up until they were tearing through the sky like a comet. Inside, water pooled, softening to an almost gel like consistency to prepare them for impact.[break][break]

If Mesprit wanted a show, Mesprit would get a show.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 2:44:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Look to the skies.[break][break]

To wish upon a shooting star is to tie your heart's desires with that of the falling skies. Short as the moment may be, the trails it burns into your memories becomes eternal as the hope it ignites.[break][break]

As above, so below.[break][break]

The struggles of the berserk cannot be ignored. Its attention begins to hone in on the rapidly approaching legend, every fiber of its being now focused on taking them down before they do it in.[break][break]

Zyra's wings flap as dust kicks up with every slight movement the Guzzlord makes, air slashing at the tongues that attempt to stretch out for support. A cut will not matter to this giant, but each attempt layered upon each other will eventually create a slash big enough to hurt. The searing sensation forces the Guzzlord to loosen its grip on a nearby skyscraper as it bellows, half of its spherical body dragged back down towards the earth and crashing with a resounding boom.[break][break]

"Over here, dumbass!"[break][break]

Beady eyes that had attempted to ignore her now lock onto their presence, a Hyper Beam that had originally been primed on Suicune slicing through space as its arc is drawn downwards towards her. Metal and stone burns bright as the attack rends buildings asunder, fractured prisms dislodged and raining down upon desolate streets.[break][break]

Mangled bodies and worn down machinery are crushed beneath an eternal tomb. The air grows thick with debris, the spaces between each falling piece growing smaller with every passing second. Leaning closer into Zyra, she clutches tight as the dragon begins its ascent, blasting heavy support beams and scraping through tight spaces even as their vision is overwhelmed.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights