Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,371 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: EI
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 20:59:13 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Isaac long believed that everyone deserved a chance to prove themselves. If they didn't, he was a hypocrite at best, an abject mistake at worst. Yet if even someone like him could be one of the brightest stars in Hoenn after being given but a chance, who was to say the rest of the world didn't have that potential pulsing through their veins?[break][break]

Perhaps even monsters like this deserved such kindness.[break][break]

With a heavy sigh, Isaac took one step, two steps, three. The winds took him, bringing him toward the lonely creature's side as it watched its betters continue their feeding frenzy. It was worse up close than it ever could have been from a difference. Blackened ichor and chunks of incandescent flesh flew in all directions, and the spell made Isaac want to vomit.[break][break]

In spite of everything, Isaac stayed there and watched. The way the Guzzlord went to take a step forward, only to shy away at the last moment, was heartbreakingly familiar. He could hear its tremendous guts, deprived of their first meal, rumble with enough force to shake the ground beneath its feet. He wondered if, were the creature to stay so boxed out by its littermates, it would die where it stood.[break][break]

Inspiration struck. As Isaac took form, he rifled around in his pockets. Of all the strange artifacts he'd found throughout the fringes of reality, the sodas he and had discovered were among the oddest. He'd kept some around if only for the novelty. Now, in the most unexpected of ways, it seemed they might come up again.[break][break]

The Guzzlord perked up at the fizzing sound by its side. In a blind fury, it lunged forward, groping for the space where Isaac stood. However, as he dipped to the side, he flung the first of the drinks right towards the Guzzlord's mouth. It froze, stance unnaturally rigid, as it processed the sudden sensation.[break][break]

Then, with a keening rumble, it pried its jaws open all the wider. The message was clear. More.[break][break]

"There we go, big guy," Isaac whispered, tossing drink after unnatural drink the overgrown newborn's way. Feeding a baby a metric fuckton of soda was a big no in the rangers' handbook, but desperate times called for desperate measures. He didn't have to make it a whole diet plan. He just had to pacify it enough to get it out of here. "Just keep eating . . . just keep eating . . ."[break][break]

After a dozen soda cans made their way into its gullet, unlucky number 13 was a different shiny metal object. The Pokeball bounced off of the Guzzlord's tongue, turning its body into a peal of red light. The last thing the Guzzlord saw was Isaac, eyes warm and smile trusting, as its hunger stilled and its world went black.[break][break]

The last thing Isaac saw was the pack of Guzzlord's peering up from their feeding frenzy. That was his cue. He scooped the Pokeball up, ran back to Eris' side, and let the winds take them all. "See? Told you so," he said, pointedly ignoring the heavy footsteps fading over the horizon. "Everything's fiiiiiiiiine."[break][break]

Sometimes, the stunts he could pull with his new speed amazed even himself.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,561 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: EI
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 3:07:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

REWARDS - THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break]

TATTERED[break]
INSTRUCTION MANUALS

IT'S ALIVE!!

[break][break]
If you have gathered TATTERED INSTRUCTION MANUALS 'TYPE FULL RECIPE A, B, C, D, E, F', your character will be able to piece together the formula to create the Synthetic Pokemon, TYPE: NULL. Creating this creature requires the cells taken from all Pokemon types and/or physical body parts of Pokemon.[break][break]

However, to create this Pokemon is a macabre and unethical endeavor. Feel free to explain how your character receives a TYPE: NULL in some other fashion, but do note that its creation is most likely rooted in the most reprobate and unprincipled of practices.[break][break]

Furthermore, many are wary of this creature, for it had turned on its owners during the ULTRA BEAST WAR thanks to Megalopolan technology designed by JULES COTILLARD. Perhaps, these manuals were written by them...[break][break]

You will BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE TYPE: NULL using a LEGENDARY CANDY. Furthermore, the recipe is so esoteric, difficult, and up to chance, that replicating the formula to create another will not be feasible.[break][break]

Feel free to TRADE IN YOUR TYPE FULL RECIPES into the SITE SHOP for a TYPE: NULL (pick moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon).[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay