part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: CHE #6
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 4:58:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva snatched the pokeball off the ground, jumping back quickly to avoid the swipe of a rogue Ultra Beast. She breathed out a sigh of relief when she noted her Sygna Suit wasn’t torn in two.

“I think that’s a great idea,” she confirmed with a nod, “Adele, some cover, please!”

The Mega Gardevoir swiftly sprayed a thick cloud of MISTY TERRAIN that blanketed the darkness in a pink hue. Through the thick cloud, the trio was able to safely escape and head back to their own universe.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga