Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
That sly heart beating | SW
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 11:52:49 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eddieh"]

[attr="class","eddiehtag"]

solo wild

[attr="class","eddiehmain"]

This trek out to Rusturf Tunnel was proving to be a particularly miserable one. [break][break]

It had been drizzling all morning, light enough that Eddie could still work, but persistent enough that it made the labor of being on a construction site a special kind of awful. The cold was worse, though, cutting right through the layers of clothes he was wearing while trying to to finish out the framing of the residential build the crew was working on. Once the work day was done, he was tempted to just curl up back in his apartment with a warm cup of coffee, but his thoughts drifted to Rusturf Tunnel. [break][break]

Venturing out there had become something of a weekly ritual for him. Not only had he enjoyed the company of the Pokemon he caught there so far, but there was a certain comfort in the increasing familiarity he was developing with the area around his new home. So against his better judgment, Eddie found himself slipping on his hiking boots and cold weather gear, on the way to see what the tunnel had to offer today.[break][break]

The road out of the city hadn't been so bad, but once he reached the grassy Route 116, it felt like his boots kept getting sucked into the muddy earth with every other step. The rain, which had briefly let up, returned in force, and by the time Eddie made it to the tunnel entrance, the bits of clothing that peaked out from under his coat had been thoroughly saturated with rainwater or mud. At this point, he was ready to call the whole thing off. [break][break]

But what would be the point in doing that after he spent all this effort trying to get here in the first place? With a sigh, Eddie flicked on the little flashlight clipped to his coat, and reached down to pat the Cufant toddling alongside him. Maybe whatever Pokemon he'd find here would prove to have been worth the effort of trudging through the rain and mud.

notes[break]
Ground/Steel spawns[break]
The final chapter of the Kick Back cover trilogy[break]

[attr="class","eddiehpoke"]

[newclass=.eddieh]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddiehmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddiehtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddiehpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,898 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 7:15:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PHANPY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NATURAL GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 18:56:32 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eddieh"]

[attr="class","eddiehtag"]

solo wild

[attr="class","eddiehmain"]

Okay, exerting the effort to make his way out here had been totally worth it. [break][break]

Upon entering the tunnel, he and Stella had been greeted by a raucous trumpeting. The Cufant responded in kind, extending her trunk and loosing a similar cry. That must have been the correct response, because in a blur of flapping ears and pattering feet, the two of them were greeted by a lone Phanpy. Eddie could practically feel his heart melting beneath his rib cage as the two pachyderms became acquainted with one another; the two touched each other tentatively with their trunks, exchanging little pats and pokes and snorfles until they were thoroughly satisfied with their assessment of the other. Then they began to chase each other about the tunnel entrance, exchanging happy little calls as they ran to and fro. Finally, once the two had thoroughly worn themselves out, Eddie approached the little blue elephant with a Poke Ball, [break][break]

“Hey little guy, you wanna come home with me and your new playmate?” he asked gently, presenting it in offering to the Phanpy, “I'd prefer if ya did, because you're gonna break poor Stella's heart otherwise. But, no pressure; it's your call.”

notes[break]
Ground/Steel spawns[break]
Catching Phanpyyyy ;u;[break]

[attr="class","eddiehpoke"]

[newclass=.eddieh]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddiehmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddiehtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddiehpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,898 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 6:40:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE PHANPY!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NATURAL GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing