VCT: Kazu + Lucia
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 12:40:36 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","kazu1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]The sight of an unaccompanied child makes his brows raise. The idea of his daughters fighting in this tournament is an alien one. They were too young to truly understand the risks of battle. Arceus intended for them to stay beneath their parent’s wings. As he locks in on Lucia, he forgets his earlier target. This other opponent can wait.
[break][break]

A cute bag at his side crinkles as the mercenary tightens his grip on it. Perhaps he can talk with her over snacks? Unconsciously, the man shrinks as he approaches. Broad shoulders fold down as he slumps forward. He allows his best friendly grin to spread across his cheeks. Big, deadly hands squeeze into his pocket as he draws closer.
[break][break]

One of those reappears as he offers a wave. The Bewear at his side mimics the gesture. The man’s mouth does not move as he speaks. His voice comes from somewhere around his navel. “I’m Kazuya.” He begins, wishing he could force softness into the generated tones. Sure, the girl has the VR goggles on, but that does not mean she’s a participant. It’s hard to follow the battles without them. “Are you all right?"

[attr="class","kazu3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:10px roboto;--accent:#9698E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px 30px; font-size: 11ox; line-height: 1.5; text-align: justify; color: #aaaaaa; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: -25px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:#B6B4E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
164 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
VCT: Kazu + Lucia
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 6:08:29 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
Lucia stood by herself, watching the other people mingle about themselves. Upset at the recent loss streak she had been experiencing, the child would have her spirits dampened by the tournament. She had honestly thought about quitting and spending time training more. It would be a better use of her time than padding somebody's wins.

She was moving to get up and leave before a shadow fell over her. A man stood before her as she looked up.

"Oh, sorry, I was-" she was about to finish before shaking her head and giving him her full attention. "N-Nothing. It was- Sorry. I'm okay."

Understatement of the century.

She found it weird that he wasn't talking. Like talking talking that somebody would do with their mouth. Voices just seemed to come out of him regardless. Maybe it was just her mind though. She had been drinking a lot of soda and smoothies from the concession stands.

"I keep battling people, but they always beat me. I won a battle about..."

She did the math in her head.

"7 fights ago. I thought this would be good practice for the gym challenge, but it's like I'm just everybody's stepping stone..."

- Hero (Dunsparce) | ♥♥♥

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights