awards
2,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
wmd (weapons of makeshift destruction)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 20:52:16 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it's a wonder she remembers. when ana had picked her up from the hospital all those moons ago, they'd even teleported to the house. it does, in all actuality, still take her a decent amount of time of roaming the streets, following thin threads of remembrance, to find somewhat familiar ground. 

she could have texted. or called. or something. but a more selfish part of her knows she's here, and wandering, because she's hoping to come across him. there is so much to say, now, but it's still too dangerous for the both of them to arrange a meeting.

the house is still a work in progress. it's ramshackle, but not in a decrepit, forgotten sort of way. off in the distance, freya can make out the sounds that accompany the hoennian coastline. and closer, on the side of the garage, is a quaint snoring; the thick stalk of a venusaur's flower visible among the natural grasses spurting from the soil.

"ana?" she calls as she ducks into the garage. she steps neatly around an explosive array of projects, holding her beat-up quiver close to her chest. 

no response. 

she raps once, softly, and then opens up the side door that leads directly into the kitchen.

"ana? are you home?"
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 21:46:39 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
It looks like a real house now. When she’d carried ’s high ass through the construction zone, everything had been a bit helter-skelter. The kitchen is done, by the grace of god; there are framed art prints from various nerdy sources scattered around. The livingroom is… three-quarters together, if she’s being generous. But there’s less bare drywall and more completion, and she has to take those wins where she can get them.

As Freya steps into the kitchen, there’s a burst of noise and activity from within.

Three shiny Hoenn starters turn to look at her; they’re sitting on the kitchen peninsula and stuffing their faces with lunch meat and mustard; a patched-up roomba glides over white tiles, with a shiny Chingling atop it, jingling with glee as it loops around a barstool leg; a shiny Furret comes marching around the corner, trailing a blanket behind it dragging a Litwick and an Igglybuff.

“If we’re making blanket forts, gang we need the blankets in the bedroo--,”

She steps into the kitchen with an armload of pillows, in mismatched pillowcases.

“Oh, hey, boss lady!”

She hooks her metal ankle around a stool and drags it back to put the fort building materials on top of it.

“Welcome, welcome. I’d offer you the nice mustard but it looks like Astrotrain ate it all.”
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 22:27:40 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the scene in front of her is a welcome one, if a bit busy. she grips the quiver a little closer to her chest, trepidation shifting to something sweeter as a smile crawls up the corner of her lips. a piece of cheese dangles and falls from a mudkip's face, landing with a splat on more mustard than counter. 

shame roombas can't climb. 

"i - " she starts, looks sideways at the mudkip still staring blankly at her, mustard smeared over its face - "i'm good."

she shifts the quiver in her hand and juts her chin towards the supplies for a supposed blanket fort. "can i help?" she's never made a blanket fort. but the other her did. and will it feel similar? will it feel nostalgic? tying blanket knots and laughing - and will she think, i miss doing this with ?
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 23:01:49 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She grins, and turns her attention to the would-be miscreants, hands on her hips.

“I can’t believe you guys,” she starts, like she’s about to admonish them for their crimes against mustard kind, “you forgot the pickles.”

Fetching a jar of them from the fridge and easily unscrewing the lid-- that balance between strength and force had been a hard one to toe, with many, many shattered glasses and jars-- she smiles up at Freya.

“Sure, if you want. Follow a-me.”

Leaving the Hoenn starters and various other Pokemon fishing for pickles, she leads the way down the hall.

“It’s a lovely property, newly built, with open concept living space, central air, great school district, all for a budget of about a million.”

Pushing open the door at the end of the hall, she reveals what, at one point, was an office. Tables and chairs have been pushed aside and arranged to structurally bear what seems to be every swathe of fabric in the home longer than six inches. Comforters, sheets, pillowcases, window sheers-- all of it tented over precariously stacked side tables, lampposts, or dangling from curtain rods.

The walls are done in dark purple. A projector beams a video screen across the room, and a smattering of Pokemon have arranged themselves in the veritable nest of soft stuff: Gengar, Ninetails, Growlithe, Tyorgue, Mawile, Breloom, and a handful of others, all snuggling together. Daylight sieves in multicolored through whatever fabric it touches, the windows well blocked. It smells of popcorn and something slightly sweet; a myriad of crunching noises are drowned out by the sounds of Heidi Klum saying, as you know in fashion, one day you’re in, and the next, you’re out.

“We were watching Drag Race but I think we switched to Project Runway after Anetra didn’t win.”

Of the gathered Pokemon would recognize, foremost, the long, lithe, metallic limbs of the Iron Valiant, where it stood resolutely and let a Raichu weave a length of sheet around its waist to create an internal tent inside the big, room-sized tent. Ana’s Gardevoir, Kanaya, reclined against a throne of pillows and curled up blankets, popcorn bowl in hand, resolutely focused on the screen. Because the only thing she took more seriously than keeping a clean house was fashion.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 4:56:01 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"must have taken you forever to get all the proper permits," she jests while admiring the fort. this is nothing like what they'd done as kids (you never did that, love. that wasn't you. that wasn't you). she thinks that and her synapses fire the wrong way; a headache threatens at her temples and she lifts her free hand. 

she's used to a dogpile of salamence. she has slept amidst slumbering, curled bodies. the sheer amount of fluff and fur around her is a different tactile sensation, but she surprises herself by relaxing quickly while the growlithe bats at the ninetales' twitching tails. 

"i've never seen either of them," she admits and glances at the screen. family friendly movies are what she's used to. and nature documentaries. delta loves those. 

"nice to see lalonde is looking good as new." you wouldn't think the knight had nearly blasted her favorite dragon's insides apart and consequently faced merciless retribution for the attack. 

"they're kind of why i'm here actually. well, that and the arrows, but we can get to that. i think you'd be more interested in the pokemon i - " she starts, but trails off when she notices that some of the pokemon in the room - namely kanaya - have leaned in intently to stare at the screen.
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 21:30:00 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
“You’re not missing much. We mostly watch for the runway shows. Right, Kan?”

Kanaya regards her trainer with little more than a raised brow, eyes locked on the projector screen, where a series of utterly terrible early ‘oughts fashion is on display. From the speakers, someone named Jeffrey is announced as the winner of Project Runway, and the room goes apeshit, popcorn being flung, groans and cries and grumbles and Pokemon speech that can clearly be identified as disagreeing curses.

“Bullshit. Bullshit! The guy’s a hack!”

Kanaya holds up a hand and all the crunchy or fuzzy projectiles get caught in a pink glow, slowly returning to their proper locations; a remote floats into her lap. Using it, she selects Project Runway: Season 4. And the journey starts all over again.

“I already know who wins this season,” she says, turning back to Freya. “What’s this about arrows and Pokemon?”

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 17:25:16 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she marvels at the homeliness of it all and quite suddenly, she misses and delta terribly. she misses their flat. she misses their shared spaces, the sounds of a lived in house. the idea of going back to her hotel room is unbearable. 

she swallows. 

"ah, i brought this. i caught it in the silent icelands when - well, i'm sure you've seen the news." although maybe not. not if she's been watching project runway on a projector screen. "anyway, it's another paradox pokemon. very high tech? i'm not sure. you know this isn't my area of expertise. but it's yours

"so i thought you'd want a look at it."
 she fishes out the dreamy blue ball and holds it out to her. 

"the arrows are a project i was hoping you'd help me with. i have some left from , but he...won't make them for me anymore."
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 17:51:01 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She lowers one shoulder in an apologetic shrug, because she doesn’t watch the news. It’s Hoenn. She’ll fucking figure it out, eventually, when she goes out one day and there’s a giant crater where the Kwik-E-Mart used to be.

Her ears almost visibly perk at the words paradox pokemon. “Ooooh. Hell yes.” Her left arm stretches out, almost without her realizing it, the delicate servos and connections whirring and clicking slightly. She takes the blue sphere from Freya with a touch of reverence, face breaking into a wide grin. She almost doesn’t hear the next part.

“What? Oh, that’s lame. Why?” And before Freya can answer, she holds out a hand. “Lemme guess. He doesn’t want to enable your destructive tendencies, or some bullshit like that.” She rolls her eyes. “God, I’m so glad I can only remember the last six months of my life. I got you. Step into my office.” A beat. “Well, this was my office. Step into my other office.”

She pushes past Freya and leads her back down the hallway and into the garage with crisp steps in her socks, sliding into athletic slides at the back door. A sharp cry of “BANANA PHONE!” summons a Rotom from the depths of… wherever Rotoms go. “Can you open the-- thanks, babe.”

A soft blue glow sluices through a black electrical cord pinned to the wall, electricity leeching into an old garage door keypad that, at first glance, looks dead. The sudden shock of juice depresses a series of buttons. At the back of the garage, a heavy rack of tools and parts shifts to the side on a simple wheeled track, covered by what is shown to be a false toolbox bottom, revealing a set of stairs.

“They call this a Fortree basement,” she explains, as her Rotom zips back over her shoulder and cranks up the brightness. “Come on in.”

The space below her garage really is just a basement; it’s large and dark, at first, but she tugs on a pull that brings lights to life down the length of it.

There are shelves stuffed full of more random-appearing machine parts, gears and coils of wire and components known only to the technical eye; there’s a dentist’s chair in the far side of the room, in front of a bunch of dark computer monitors; it’s crisp, and it smells like cold concrete, and metal, and oil. The skeletal form of what looks like tendons in a human leg, but made out of metal, sits protected in a glass case; but perhaps the strangest parts are the jars of organs, human organs, floating in clear liquid and labeled with tape and sharpie: M. Peckles, lung cancer; K. Mehra, kidney failure; C. Herman, adrenal cancer; S. Alves, hysterectomy, and others; and eyes, so many eyes. Parts of various organs, too, singled out and labeled: lenses and sclera and hepatic ligaments and heart valves, tendons and muscle groups, swathes of skin, bundles of nerves, tongues and larynxes and vertebra.

“Before you get freaked out, I am not a serial killer. Most of it is donated from medical cadavers, or from, essentially, private clients.” She reaches out and taps a finger on the cancer-stricken lungs. “These were my grandmother’s. The facial swatch over there is from a girl who was disfigured when Galar was attacked. I’m trying to make her an intuitive, expressive face. Someone else is funding me to make them a new renal system. I’m just… not really a doctor, so a lot of it is… fudged. A lot of it is... for myself. Eventually.” She grimaces. “Please don’t hate me.”

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 21:02:25 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

as always, ana is right on the money when it comes to alex. 

"that's exactly it." i cannot be the one arming you anymore. he gave her the means to plunge herself into the fire and yet he fails to understand that now, after all this time, she wants to make it out alive. she will go through hell for the right people, the right choices, and she will live because she has to. needs to. wants to.

they leave the half a million dollar home and freya follows ana back into the garage, looking anywhere for a project that doesn't scream home improvement, and confusingly enough, not finding one. 

one brow arches as banana phone opens up a secret basement and freya's dubious gaze shifts from ana, down the stairs. 

her stomach does a couple of flips as she follows, hand on the railing, and she stops just shy of the basement landing, staring at the array of human and robotic limbs and organs. she'd gleaned ana's fascination with replacing her body parts and it had been easier to leave that on the backburner of her worries. too many responsibilities and duties had to be put at the forefront. 

her first thought is, you can take the girl out of rocket, but you can't - except that's not quite right, because ana had quite literally icepicked rocket out of her head. 

"okay," she says, still skeptical at the start of her explanation, and then the worry lines flatten as ana continues talking. 

please don't hate me. 

she sighs. 

"i imagine this is breaking a dozen building and health codes." she takes the last two steps, solidifying her decision, and goes to inspect the metalwork leg. she'd seen blasted apart pieces of the paradox pokemon and the similarities are striking (though she doesn't have a mechanic's eye). "so it's better if no one knows about this, hm?"

there's enough space on a workbench. she sets her quiver down and ghosts her fingers over the side. it's banged up and bruised, but still it sparks to life. she fishes a piece of paper out of her pocket and smooths out its crumpled edges. it lists all of her available arrowheads and their corresponding colors. 

"and i could never hate you, silly. especially if you're doing this to help people."

this is the sort of freedom rocket can afford to its scientists, she thinks sourly. no red tape. no years and years of trials and testing and waiting and agonizing pain. helping real people right now.

she puts it out of her mind. 

"i think the pokemon in there is more advanced than even sima 2.0. it should help you a lot. and, as for the arrows - the quiver puts them together and spits them out when i need them. i can relearn drawing the right ones if i need to, but alex and i thought it safer if the arrowheads were rendered inert until they connected to the shaft." as evidenced by the beating it's taken. 

"think you can replicate it or something similar?"
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 19:57:20 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
“Yeah, probably,” she says, voice going quiet in the fluorescent gloom as she brushes her fingertips over a half-finished set of mechanical lungs, “but, like, I had a science teacher in high school who preserved her placentas in formalin so. People be doing weird shit all the time.”

Her attention is drawn back to Freya’s arrows and meanders over.

“Ohh, so it, like,” she picks up the quiver, examining the mechanisms, “swivels like a gun chamber and then-- this just pivots, like this, and this catches here--,” taps a finger on an arrow shaft, nodding, “and then that connects and, wango bango, big summer blowout. Nice. Should be easy enough to do.” She’d never actually made weapons before, funnily enough.

Stepping around the workbench, she tugs on a pullchain and illuminates a new section of the basement. Shadowed on the walls are diagrams of the human body in mechanical replica, annotated and scribbled over. Rectangular chunks of metallic material are crammed in a red milkcrate, cut and hewn with various shapes reminiscent of faces. She pushes this crate deeper into the shadows with one toe and turns back.

“Okay, let’s look at this big robot, or whatever,” she says, clapping her hands and trying her best not to look too excited. And failing.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 21:14:33 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

suddenly, it's like she's not even there. ana's talking, but it's not really to her. the mechanic walks through the process aloud and freya can practically hear the gears turning in her head (which might not be as figurative as she thinks). wango bango, big summer blowout doesn't make it sound like she can perfectly recreate what thousands of dollars from devon co. poured into the tech, but hey, she'll take what she can get. 

and knowing ana, and the love she puts into things, it might just be better.

more things freya is going to consequently, intentionally forget about are illuminated for her. she rolls the ball around in her palms, sizing up the space, and thinks it should fit. she takes a step back and drops it. 

the creature is a masterful display of metalwork. the damage she'd done to it to get it into the ball has been rewritten over at the pokemon center and she fears it may strike back, but the neon glow exuding from led strips under its metal plating is almost...friendly. or at the very least, indifferent.

which, she supposes, is better than wrathful. 

it does not blink. it does not move. it stares straight ahead; that is, until freya cautiously steps to the side. then it simply turns its head, scans her from head to toe, and returns to a static state. 

"huh. it was way more violent in the fissure." maybe all of the energy around there? "what do you think? will it be helpful?"
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 19:20:29 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She leans back against some metal shelving and crosses her arms, waiting to see what Freya’s big surprise is.

There is no possible scope or breadth of preparation that could possibly make her ready.

A soft glow suffuses over her skin, and, like a moth to a light, she’s drawn in. Whatever mocking whistle or trite comment she had pre-loaded dissipates like bad gas; instead, she steps forward, eyes going a bit wide, brows coming down, as she walks a slow circle around the thing, following the lines of its chassis. She reaches out a hand, then thinks better of it, splaying her palm, instead, already trying to imagine the workings below the metal, arraying wires and fuses and servos out in a 3D shape in her head.

“Where do these things keep coming from?” she asks, voice gone misty with reverence. There’s a little hiccup at the end as her mouth cranks up in a grin, thinking of all the possibilities. The fact of the matter is, someone, somewhere, somewhen unlocks the capability to make these things. Which means it’s possible.

Which means.

Which means.

“Yes, absolutely. I love it. Let me, uh, let me get my camera. BANA PHO-- oh, hey, buddy. Can you and PYLONS get some scans of this beast?” She pauses, cocking her head towards the Iron derivative. “If that’s alright with them, at least?”

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 17:48:05 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"interdream mist," freya says, but she doesn't elaborate. she can't. she knows the sparknotes version of most of the research done by the league. ask her about the finer workings of the stuff, how it's able to create this, and she'll only shrug her shoulders. 

while ana calls upon the help of some more of her pokemon, freya takes a couple of steps closer. tentatively, she reaches out a hand and places it on the creature's side. it reacts. it reacts as though she'd touched flesh, turning its head, the plates on its back shivering as though she'd pet a mudsdale. 

"i don't know much about the circuitry versions. the only paradox pokemon i have are roaring moons. but sima 2.0 - is it sentient? or are they programs?"
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 14:29:00 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She makes a face and slaps her palm into one eye, dragging it down her cheek with a squeaky noise. “Of course. Gods, that’s so-- they can’t just make it easy, can they?”

She walks a circle around the living metal.

“Time would be, theoretically, easy. Other universes? Easy. But they gotta throw something intangible like dreams into the mix and all my ideas just go up in smoke.” She pauses, sighing. “Maybe… but dreams aren’t really like memories. Memories exist. There’s a place in the brain where they exist. That’s how you find them. Dreams are just… blah-la-la.” She spins her hands like a tornado exploding, then realizes she’s monologuing. “Oops, went full supervillain there, sorry.”

Her Porygon2 pops out of… wherever PYLONS likes to spend their time, warbles something at the mechanical Pokemon, and then begins to scan it, pink and blue beams passing over its surface. Banana Phone slips into a nearby system of computers and powers it up.

“Sima 2.0 might be a bad example. Or maybe a good one.” She shakes her head, like clearing an etch-a-sketch, then explains: “She’s a good argument for them simply being programs. She was created to destroy, and that’s what she does best. I think sometimes I just fall within the correct parameters of ‘do not destroy’.” She leans back against the wall of the basement, thinking. “Even Rose-- the Valiant-- I think is more along the lines of program. You saw what they did to Lyune. They don’t know how to do anything gently. But… they’re learning. So, if anything, I think wherever these things come from, they have a purpose, for then and there. But now they’re here. So they adapt. And I think little features of sentience, like gentleness, or familial connections, or camaraderie, slip through the gaps as their programming shifts, and changes. Otherwise, Sima 2 would have eaten me immediately, and Rose would have killed us all in our sleep. Or something.”

She offers Freya a small smile for putting up with all of her nerd shit.

“But I’m not a programmer. I’m just an old grease monkey. I can build you a computer but the code and stuff is beyond me.”

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 20:07:35 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

you would do so well, she thinks. you could do so much good. but she wouldn't, really. there's no feasible way ana could ever make it into a league laboratory setting with what she's done here, with what she's currently doing to her head. most people would make her out to be crazy. 

she'd never become a practitioner. the people she was helping right now would lose her. freya would lose her. 

at the apology, she shakes her head, says, "don't apologize. memories and dreams - gods, they're so hard for me to tell the difference between anymore."

she contemplates the explanation and what it means for the creature in front of them. its likeness to the swords of justice is absolute. tests are being conducted on them in league labs as they speak to gauge their power levels, but a majority of the data that's already come back suggests they're not on par with their flesh and bone counterparts. supposedly.

"so you think they're learning. at least in some capacity." she nibbles her lip. "but is it all code or is there...is there a thing in there? a soul?" she feels silly even asking it. better to get to the heart of the actual question.

"do you think it'd be wrong to take it apart?"
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights