Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
wmd (weapons of makeshift destruction)
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 14:51:53 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
In what was perhaps the plot twist of the fucking century, the joke was on Freya.

She was doing good. She was going to continue doing good. She was going do to so much fucking good, and the League could go get fucked.

“Not to ‘um, actually’ you, but there’s a spot in the brain where the memories live: the temporal lobe. Everyone’s brain is a little different-- er, hypothetically--,” she air-quotes that, because Freya doesn’t really need to explicitly know how many criminal’s brains she’d gone digging in, “--and sometimes they’re buried in little nooks or crannies, but you just need a good hook and whist! You can flick ‘em out.” She twirls one metal finger in the air, other hand on her hip. “Then you just need something to patch up the gap. I use songs, mostly. The brain likes music.”

She’s tangenting. Shakes her head like an etch-a-sketch.

“I like to think there’s something in there. But I’m a sentimental bitch.”

She scrubs a hand over her face and sighs at Freya’s next question.

“Yes. But I think I can do it, anyway. I pulled Rose’s arm apart and put it back together, so I can do the same with ol’ Bertha, here.”

She pats the creature on the flank.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 19:56:45 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the crown doesn't seem to have any reaction to its brain being flicked out and with little knowledge of the beasts herself, she has to admit that ana has more experience here. so she makes a decision. she may regret it, in the long run, but ana could do good with it. 

ana will do good with it. 

"okay. then you keep it. it's yours."

she eyes it one more time, remembers the hell she had to go through to get it in the first place - carnage and blood and bodies and the earth ripped apart - and adds, "but anyone asks, you didn't get it from me. i imagine you can change the original trainer id on the ball?"

an illegal practice, but there's a 0% chance ana doesn't know how or can't learn how to do it.
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 15:35:13 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She’d expected Freya would bring the thing round for her to dink around with. So her next words make her blink-- loud, audible, cartoon blinks.

“Say what now?”

She points at the iron crown, hand drifting slowly over to Freya.

“You’re joking, right? This thing? I can have-- this thing?”

It’s a boon of unprecedented blessing. Her eyebrows knit together.

“No, Freya, don’t-- don’t do that. I’m sure you, like, fought a war, or god, or at least some semblance of one, for it. Don’t give it to me.”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 19:06:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

now she only looks amused. the crown remains completely stoic. no tail twitching. no ruffling of scales. freya has no idea how it works and even if she wanted to learn how, she doesn't have the time.

"i mean, does a fused kyurem and reshiram count?" she teases and tosses the pokemon's empty ball ana's way. "regardless, you'll do more with it than i ever will. and besides, if it's going to help you, you should have it. i want you to have it.

"just, you know, don't let it kill anyone or do anything crazy."
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 22:36:37 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
At first she thinks Freya is joking, but then the weight and gravity of her words sink home, and she remembers where they’re at: Hoenn, cataclysm magnet, casually running apocalypse timer.

“Oh, shit. Ohhhh, my god.” She presses hands to her stomach as it rolls, not wanting to think about the kind of trouble Freya’s been in-- without her-- and to now just be-- handing over the spoils--

--she makes a sound like a Chatot getting decapitated mid scream and shakes her head. She isn’t anyone’s savior. She isn’t anyone’s protector. She’s just a goddamn grease monkey, and she’d do well to remember that.

“Okay. Okay, god damn it.” Smears a hand over her face. “Don’t let it kill anyone, got it. We love a low, low bar. Ugh.” She recalls the strange mechanical creature and sighs, cheeks puffing, setting the Pokeball on a workbench.

“Can I make you a drink? Fuck’s sake. Kyurem fusion.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,802 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 5:28:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven