June 1
Celadon City, Kanto
Heterosexual
None Currently
Civilian
Single
5'7 height
5'7 height
It's my time, and right now, I'm moving forward. It's my turn to reach for the stars
awards
6 posts
HARLEY VALLA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harley
HARLEY VALLA
whole new day - [p]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 9:57:49 GMT
HARLEY VALLA Avatar
Yesterday had been a strange but eventful day. First the plane ride, then she got to ride a pokemon! How awesome was that? She had heard about pokemon riders before, but never seen or met one, much less even ridden one herself! She'd certainly do it again and wondered when or if she'd get to see again.

Today, though, she was still coming down off the adrenaline rush even after a good long night of sleep and a filling breakfast. With the sun now working it's way up into noon, Harley was more than excited to get out there and start catching pokemon. She had gyms to battle, after all! Fennekin was great, but she couldn't take on everyone by herself. If she could, well then she'd already be beating down the closest gym's door.

Releasing the little fox from her pokeball, Harley stretched and laced her fingers, cracking her knuckles as she locked her elbows with her arms out before her with her palms turned out to limber up for optimal pokeball throwing. "You ready to get out there?" She asked the Fennekin with a soft giggle, smiling in response as the fox barked happily.
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,640 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
whole new day - [p]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 15:14:15 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Ready to get some training done?" A young, bespectacled woman clad in a Fuecoco onesie asked her Fire starter of the same species, who bellowed happily in response. The strange duo waddled their way out of Fortree and into the wilderness, before coming across Harley and her Fennekin.

"Hi there! Are you training your Pokémon too?" The eccentric cosplayer jovially waved at the other girl. "I'm Andrea, and this is my son. His name is Jalapeño!" She introduced herself along with her baby crocodile.
//grass / bug / flying
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
whole new day - [p]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 2:30:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TANGELA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRASSY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLISCOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKY UPPERCUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Skelle

She/Her
June 1
Celadon City, Kanto
Heterosexual
None Currently
Civilian
Single
5'7 height
5'7 height
It's my time, and right now, I'm moving forward. It's my turn to reach for the stars
awards
6 posts
HARLEY VALLA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harley
HARLEY VALLA
whole new day - [p]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 8:16:31 GMT
HARLEY VALLA Avatar
Hikari seemed to be excited to get started, but Harley quickly became distracted when a voice asked her if she was training too before introducing themselves and their adorable Fuecoco. She couldn't help but smile at the adorable matching onesie and pokemon combo, suddenly wanting and wishing for her own fennekin onesie! How cute would they be as twins?!

"We are! It's nice to meet you, I'm Harley and this is Hikari," she motioned down to the fennekin as she introduced her, the small fox smiling and tilting her head at the duo. "Are you guys just starting out, too?" she asked curiously, hoping that she could find someone in her same shoes. Being new to a region was a lot harder than she expected, not knowing anyone or anything, but maybe this girl could commiserate with her!

Her brows furrowed as she heard a sound though, and she turned towards the nearby trees. Something was rustling around in there, getting Hikari's attention and luring her over to the tree. As she was looking up into it, confused with her head tilted slightly, two pokemon fell out and one nearly landed right on top of her little fennekin! It laid crumpled on the ground then, stirring only slightly, while the tangela scurried away from the tree.

Harley gasped and hurried over, worrying about Hikari but then the pokemon roared back to life, wings flapping and so clearly angry but seemingly a bit dizzy as well, able to keep it's body above ground but swayed from side to side clearly unable to stay in one space as if their world was slightly spinning. Did it hit its head when it hit the ground? The gliscor surged forward suddenly towards the little fox before whipping it's tail around in an attempt to slash the little fox, but Hikari was lucky enough to jump out of the way enough to miss the majority of the blow, only earning a thin scratch across the front of her shoulder that stung, but could be a lot worse.

Hikari immediately retaliated, focusing hard on the gliscor and sending a dense wave of psychic energy towards it, slamming it back into the tree it fell from. Harley fumbled in her bag for a pokeball then, finally locating one and tossing it at the pokemon while it was down, hoping that it wouldn't struggle much. "I wonder what was going on up there? That tangela seemed pretty scared," she said as she frowned and  looked back to Andrea.

catching gliscor
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,640 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
whole new day - [p]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 16:32:46 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Nice to meet you both! Hello, Hikari!" The onesie-clad woman squatted on her knees, reaching out to pet the little fox, if allowed. Her ears perked up at Harley's question. "'Starting out'? Jalapeño is. He's fought some battles before, but this will be his first time coming into his own."

Their chit-chat was interrupted by two wild ones falling out of a tree, the brunette handily dealing with one of them. "I think that Gliscor was angry because it'd just woken up from its nap. They're nocturnal Pokémon, after all. They usually sleep by hanging from their tail too, so if they fall off by accident, they end up hitting their head." Andrea mused, while watching the Tangela scurry away.
//skipping

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
whole new day - [p]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 20:58:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOGOAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MILK DRINK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN LEECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANTYKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE GLISCOR!
close tab

played by

Skelle

She/Her
June 1
Celadon City, Kanto
Heterosexual
None Currently
Civilian
Single
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
6 posts
HARLEY VALLA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harley
HARLEY VALLA
whole new day - [p]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 10:58:46 GMT
HARLEY VALLA Avatar
The pokeball made it's familiar click! sound signifying the captured pokemon and Harley smiled while Hikari seemed to cheer. Her first pokemon caught in Hoenn and it was a gliscor! An evolved pokemon, at that. Retrieving the pokeball, she looked back to Andrea and nodded along. "He's a very cute pokemon, I'm sure it won't take long before he's taking over Hoenn," she smiled and laughed lightly.

Andrea then went on telling her what she knew about the gliscor. While Harley had never really encountered one before, what she was saying did seem somewhat familiar. Probably from some tv show about pokemon or something she heard on her travels back home, but no matter, she listened intently anyway. "Well, I know that I'd be mad if I woke up from my nap by falling on my head, too," she said and her laugh continued briefly, but only until the commotion seemed to attract another two pokemon, this time a rather intimidating looking Gogoat seeming eager to find a new patch of grass to graze in. After her riding experience with yesterday, she was intrigued and really wanted to catch the grass-type goat. She could definitely ride that!

The pokemon hardly seemed concerned about their presence however and ventured off to enjoy his snack. Hikari seemed to be a bit more concerned about the little Mantyke flitting about nearby, but Harley called her back and motioned towards the Gogoat. This pokemon looked strong, but she had the advantage here. Maybe a sneak attack? Harley beckoned the small fox closer. "Sneak up on them and use fire blast," Harley almost whispered and soon the little fennekin was off, sending a quick burst of flames off in the direction of the unsuspecting goat pokemon. It did more damage than she expected, seemingly burning the pokemon but she only took that as an opportunity to throw a pokeball at the second pokemon she encountered on this route, certainly not expecting to be this lucky already.

"Have you ever ridden a pokemon before?" she asked as the pokeball shook, glancing over to Andrea briefly but struggling to keep her eyes off the ball for too long.

catching gogoat
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,640 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
whole new day - [p]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 18:23:23 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Sure have!" Andrea beamed at the Kantonian girl's next question. "I ride my dragons all the time--my Hydreigon and my Salamence especially! I even rode a Cyclizar when I challenged 's Gym! They're so cute, I love it when they go 'Agias'!" She mimicked the cry of the Mount Pokémon.

The Fuecoco's beady eyes sparkled with amazement at Hikari's attack, hurling a Fire Blast of its own that narrowly missed the tiny Mantyke, causing them to run away in fear. "Don't worry, Jalapeño, we'll get them next time!" The onesie-clad woman said.
//skipping
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
whole new day - [p]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 19:57:35 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOSSIFLEUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD YANMEGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TINTED LENS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SONIC BOOM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE GOGOAT!