Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:26:45 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"Up here. You can feel the energy surging in the air, can't you?"[break][break]

Gabe nods silently, spurring his Charizard forward.[break][break]

Then, quite suddenly, he turns and gives her a deep kiss. Pulling away, he looks back at her with a pained expression, shoving a ball in her hands.[break][break]

Unceremoniously, he tosses her off the back of the Charizard without saying a word.[break][break]

"Wh– GABE!! WHAT'RE YOU–!?"[break][break]

It's too late. She knows exactly what he's doing, and it's too late to stop him. The opening to the heart chamber is closed off by what looks like a giant barnacle, leaving her floating there, helpless.[break][break]

She pounds against the wall, but it's no use. Over and over again, shouting, crying, til her hands are bruised and bloody. Finally, she gives up, collapsing against the wall.[break][break]

The ball Gabe gave her opens, bathing her in white light.[break][break]

A Skarmory the man's never used before spreads his wings, shrieking. One look is all it takes, and he scoops her up with deadly talons and takes her with him, flying with purpose through the Deep Sea.[break][break]

Carrying her swiftly, he moves with intent so unlike his master, completely practical in every respect, taking the initiative to carry this wounded girl home. Gabe never would have trained a Skarmory like this. Nothing he trained is so calculating. [break][break]

"... W-wait… we have to go back…!"[break][break]

She struggles against him, but the strength of his claws are far too great.[break][break]

The Skarmory doesn't listen. It doesn't matter if he doesn't know her. It doesn't matter where his master is. It knows she needs help, and that's all it takes to deliver her from hell.[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:27:58 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]She protests til her voice is hoarse, til her throat bleeds. Nevertheless, the Skarmory's ferrous body acts as a perfect compass, bringing the girl home. He soars through the hole in the ground, carrying her on an updraft. [break][break]

Only then does she look out, to see the black sea swelling in the distance, a wall of flame beating it back. [break][break]

"Gabe…"[break][break]

It beats on for days, weeks. Months. Eventually, years. [break][break]

The tide of venom is kept at bay by a wall of fire that surrounds them like a dome. [break][break]

King Navidson becomes a fable. A great hero, a living legend. For he is alive, they say. The fires that protect them still burn. [break][break]

Baki searches desperately for a way to save him from that terrible fate. No matter how many search parties she mounts, no matter how many expeditions, the attempts are all in vain. She never stops trying.[break][break]

Then, a decade later, the light is stolen from the skies. [break][break]

The sun no longer protects them, and ten years of hatred can finally swallow them whole. That's when the firebird streaks through the hole to the Sea, shattering the black knight to pieces. Finally distracted, a purple hand reaches out of a wormhole and grabs Gabriel Navidson and his Ho-oh, crushing them.[break][break]

And then the world is engulfed in a rain of fire, reduced to ashes. [break][break]

Tsubaki and Gabriel wake up alongside one another.[break][break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:30:20 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Episode IV: Buried Treasures[break][break]

The volcano grows colder as he presses onward. The fire burning in his chest keeps him warm, but more than that, it keeps Tsubaki warm as well just being near him. She can't stray far from him like this. [break][break]

Still, she gives him a worried glance.[break][break]

"That wasn't necessary."[break][break]

"Rockets are our enemies, Tsubaki. They wanted to kill you. I needed to stop them."[break][break]

The woman clutches her jacket closer to her body, trailing behind. [break][break]

"I know. Still, you could've… told them to leave, like you usually do."[break][break]

The man keeps walking toward the core of the frozen volcano, acting like he didn't hear her. Then, finally, he responds.[break][break]

"Don't have time for that. Besides, they're criminals."[break][break]

"So was I, Gabe."[break][break]

Baki shoots back, almost immediately. She was waiting for him to say something like that.[break][break]

"You're not like them, Baki. Don't lump yourself in with them. I've told you before, you're different. You're better than that."[break][break]

The way he says it, he's clearly annoyed underneath his impassioned plea to get her to love herself. Repeating himself so many times seems to get under his skin.[break][break]

"They had a chance to get out, like me. If they were only given the opportunities–"[break][break]

"No. Their hearts were black. They weren't like you, Baki. Trust me."[break][break]

He cuts her off. His voice is stern, suddenly. He speaks with such assurance, it's hard to doubt him. And yet, at the same time…[break][break]

"... But what you did to them…"[break][break]

"Baki, please. This is war. They're combatants, they know full well what could happen by coming here. They came here to kill you anyway. Please, please, don't be so naive."[break][break]

He turns now, grabbing her by the shoulders and delivering an impassioned speech. His eyes seem to glow in the dark, and his breath is hot enough a cloud of steam rises up as he implores her to listen to him.[break][break]

But all she can focus on is the clouds of ash, carried away in the breeze.[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:32:07 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"Y-you're right. I'm sorry."[break][break]

"No, I'm sorry. I just acted without explaining myself. You don't see what I see. How could you know? You're just responding to what you see, as I am."[break][break]

But the chosen one can see more than a normal human being. They all know that. Rumors spread like wildfire around him. He weaves legends with every step and every breath, inspiring new tales.[break][break]

The sole chosen one is the messiah of a new religion. But in his mind, he's still Gabe, kid-brother to the strongest, coolest big bro in Slateport.[break][break]

"You look scared of me, Baki. Am I really all that frightening? Do you think I've changed?"[break][break]

The man's eyes burn holes through her. It's all she can do to withstand the pain, stuttering an answer.[break][break]

"N-no, you haven't. At least, I don't think so.[break][break]

"... That night you rescued me, Tohru didn't jump ship, did he? I mean… I-I knew, deep down. I just…"
[break][break]

Gabe frowns, turning his back and continuing toward the core of the volcano. [break][break]

"You're right. Smart as ever, Baki. Or maybe I'm not as clever as I think I am."[break][break]

The man pauses, thinking hard. Then, he decides on something.[break][break]

"I just had to do what had to be done. The Right Thing."[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:35:24 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The temperature must be -40 by now, but still, he presses on in just a t-shirt and jeans, completely unfazed. Baki follows close behind, afraid what'll happen if she wanders too far.[break][break]

Finally, they arrive at the antechamber. A long-dormant volcano, filled with a gigantic iceberg. Multiple eyes flicker in sequence, and a bolt of lightning crosses the room.[break][break]

A bell chimes.[break][break]

Instantly, the fire in Gabe's heart is unleashed.[break][break]

"GAAHH!! A-AHH-AAHHHH!!"[break][break]

He staggers, his flesh setting him alight from the inside. The conflagration throws Tsubaki back, consuming Gabriel whole. Utterly, completely, his flesh is made of flame. His bones are molten rods, his lungs are ash. [break][break]

"GABE!!"[break][break]

He appears to be screaming, but no sound comes from his burnt throat. [break][break]

The iceberg across the chamber cracks, pulling itself free from the rock and floating in the air, taking in the data of the chosen one's transfiguration. [break][break]

"ARCEUS, GABE!! YOU'RE ON FIRE!"[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:36:53 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]A punch at the air and a gigantic fireball hits the iceberg, reducing it in size considerably. It corrects, freezing air pushing back at the walking flame that once was Gabriel.[break][break]

The staggering corpse seems to watch the iceberg for a moment, before its gaze turns down to the floor. Immediately, a molten arm plunges into frozen magma, pouring endless flames down into the earth's crust. [break][break]

"GABE, STOP!! YOU'RE HURTING YOURSELF!!"[break][break]

It seems to do nothing at first. The floating iceberg's flickering lights seem to be computing something, preparing another beam of lightning perhaps. But a sudden earthquake sends sharp rocks careening into it, upsetting its balance and disrupting its aim. The bolt of lightning arcs wildly through the air, cutting a swathe through the wall beside Tsubaki. [break][break]

She ducks, coughing in the resulting cloud of dust. It only stops her for a moment.[break][break]

"G-GABE, PLEASE!!"[break][break]

Gabe's form looks back at her, and then he pushes further into the earth, submerging both his hands. A giant geyser of molten lava erupts beneath the iceberg, forming into the shape of a giant hand that grasps the iceberg. [break][break]

It holds it tight. A screech like a tea kettle fills the chamber as endless flames and unwavering frost wage an embittered war against one another.[break][break]

And then, the lava falls freely, iceberg no more.[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:37:50 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Gabe turns to look at Tsubaki. Somehow, through flaming holes in his blackened skull, he seems to see her. He takes a few steps toward her, reaching out his hand for help, and then… [break][break]

The floor gives in, and he falls into the volcano.[break][break]

Baki screams, running in his direction. She seems ready to leap into the volcano alongside him, when her own shadow swallows her whole, a curse laid on her shadow preventing her from leaping to her death. [break][break]

She's spat out in the shadows of her dorm on Ever Grande. Panicking, she runs outside, looking for a way back, but it's fruitless. She'll never make it.[break][break]

She falls to her knees. By the time she finds the resolve to pick herself back up, snow seems to be falling on the tropical island, heralding the start of the snowy season. But, on closer inspection, it's not cold at all.[break][break]

It's ash. [break][break]

The first signs of what would later become known as the decimation. [break][break]

Remote populations of Littleroot, Oldale, Dewford, as well as a large portion of Rustboro, and even the outskirts of Slateport, all buried in molten ash that kills tens of thousands of people. Said to be the cause of a mysterious volcano, one man who was set alight that day survived: the man once named Gabriel Navidson.[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:42:39 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Episode V: Ruined Nation, Hoenn[break][break]

The burned man walks. He talks. He seems as if he is not on fire at all, save the fact that he very much is, and all who get near him run the risk of being set alight by his flames.[break][break]

It inspires fear and reverence alike.[break][break]

The Chosen, donned in hellfire. Former Champion, former King. Acting Commissioner. [break][break]

The Messenger, Gabriel.[break][break]

All are names that he has worn, but he wears nothing but flames now. [break][break]

"Gabriel."[break][break]

Tsubaki speaks to him from far away. He cannot get close to her now, cannot place his hand on her shoulders, feel her embrace, nor taste her lips. All he can feel is endless pain, all he can taste is the charcoal of his burning bones.[break][break]

"I've come to ask you a question."[break][break]

Gabe sits up in his melted chair, attentive to this woman's voice. [break][break]

"I missed your voice, Baki. How long has it been?"[break][break]

Baki bites her lip, and declines to answer.[break][break]

"Why Dahlia? What did she do?"
[break][break]
If Gabe could still frown, he would. Instead, he just shakes his head.[break][break]

"Dahlia? She's in the hospital, I think. What do you mean?"[break][break]

"For third degree burns all over her body. I know what you did."[break][break]

The man lets out a sigh. Flames surge from his body, his lungs a bellows.[break][break]

"Smart as ever, Baki ... Fine. Goode was corrupt. Like the rest of the council, she saw my flames as a weapon she could control. They're best left in hands that'll Do The Right Thing."[break][break]

Tsubaki grits her teeth, not sure what to make of that admission. [break][break]

"Who's the judge of what's right? I suppose it's you?"[break][break]

"That is a King's job. The King delivers justice with his own hand."[break][break]

"Oh, so you're a King now? Thought you left that behind. Glad to see dreams never die."[break][break]

"Among other things."[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:44:37 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"Listen, Baki. I know you won't understand. You're a bleeding heart. But think of this rationally. Who better to lead Hoenn to prosperity than Ho-oh, who gives life? Who better for stability than someone who can't be killed?"[break][break]

Gabe stands from his throne, taking a few steps down the stairs in Tsubaki's direction. Instantly, her hand falls to her hip, backing up. She's seen him fight too many times to get in range of him now.[break][break]

"Stop! Don't get any closer! Gabe. You've gone off the deep end. What'll you do when Ho-oh leaves you?"[break][break]

"Turn to ash, I imagine. That's why I need to change things now, for the better. I can bring an end to war once and for all, Baki! Just like I did Rocket!"[break][break]

"War only exists because of you! They're resisting YOU, Gabe! Don't you get it?"[break][break]

He tilts his head, giving her a disappointed shake of his head.[break][break]

"And you… you're on their side too, aren't you?"[break][break]

"... Yes."[break][break]

"Then there's nothing more to say, Baki. Let's get this over with. Do what you came to do, and try to kill me."[break][break]

The man stands with arms open wide, inviting her attack. Flames that pour from his body lick the air, filling the silence.[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:47:36 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"I didn't come to kill you, Gabe"[break][break]

Not that she could if she wanted.[break][break]

Baki's hand falls to her hip, grasping a ball. She can feel the pokemon inside shaking, but she holds herself steady.[break][break]

"Remember what I told you, back in Galar. Dreams, wishes, they burn you up from the inside. Leave nothin' left. And now look at you."[break][break]

"I've never been more alive, Baki."[break][break]

The man's bones crackle as the marrow sizzles and pops, burning, turning to ash, then being reborn again from those same ashes.[break][break]

"That's a lie. You know it. I know it. Everyone does. You're a walking corpse. Remind me, Gabe: what's so important about Hoenn you want to save it?"[break][break]

The man is quiet for a moment. Then, he responds.[break][break]

"You won't trick me into–"[break][break]

"It's not a trick. Just say it."[break][break]

"The… sea breeze."[break][break]

Baki nods, prodding him on. [break][break]

Ostensibly, he couldn't feel it without skin. [break][break]

"Riding on a boat. With my brother, and Kyle. You could feel it in the back of your nostrils, Baki. All salty. We stood at the stern, watching til we started getting hit by raindrops. Til we were soaked."[break][break]

He suddenly seems lucid, reminiscing on sensations he can't feel anymore.[break][break]

"We looked for a red Gyarados all day, my brother, Kyle, and I. We never found it. But Navy insisted it was out there. [break][break]

"Couple days later, he gave me what he said was a red Gyarados scale. I wanted to believe so much, I ignored that it was probably just painted. He died shortly after. [break][break]

"I kept looking. Never STOPPED looking. Just... got distracted along the way."
[break][break]

He looks at her more softly. For a mere moment, she can see his steel-colored eye, so bright and full of life and sadness, flickering between the flames.[break][break]

"Baki. [break][break]

"I wish you had someone like Navy. Instead, all you got was me."
[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:51:28 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The ball in her hand stirs at that, popping open in a flash of brilliant light. A star-made pixie with paper ribbons affixed to its head floats through the air, attracted by the man's words.[break][break]

"Baki, what is this? Some kind of trick?"[break][break]

Gabe takes a step back, but the small, white pokemon puts a hand on the man's head, and suddenly the fire is extinguished. [break][break]

"It's no trick. It's the real deal."[break][break]

"Jirachi… why? Why me?"[break][break]

The little pokemon shuts his eyes, and the large eye on his belly pops open, looking directly at Gabe. The man shakes his head.[break][break]

"I figured it out when you gave me your Skarmory. You were never any good at it, Gabe, but… your brother taught you how to be selfless. [break][break]

"Jirachi knows the selflessness that rubbed off on you."
[break][break]

A flash, a doomed desire, and the world is remade. [break][break]

All around them, time is rewound like a clock.[break][break]

"Gabe. You spent all this time trying to follow his example, didn't you? Nobody can blame you for that."[break][break]

"Baki, I'm… I've done so many things, hold me accountable! The pain, bring it back! I don't deserve this! What are you doing!?"[break][break]

"You meant well, Gabe. That's what matters to me. As long as you keep trying to do right."[break][break]

The world disappears from view. They do as well. [break][break]

There's nothing, and then the space-time distortion closes, leaving Tsubaki back in Hoenn 820. [break][break]

There is no Gabriel Navidson, only a Michael Navidson. [break][break]

There are countless chosen. [break][break]

And a girl who means well.[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Messenger [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 5:15:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]FW2 COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: