[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Choices, a pack of hellhounds that stalk her endlessly. As she stares them down with every last drop of determination, she knows that whatever they choose here will decide their fates.[break][break]

"Are you thinking plain chocolate?"[break][break]

The Ralts on her shoulder shakes their head.[break][break]

"Lemon tart?"[break][break]

They frown, scoffing as they look to Reiner with that look of 'can you believe her?'.[break][break]

"Matcha and strawberry?"[break][break]

Is she testing them? The Ralts squints as they point to the cake on the far left of the display.[break][break]

"No. We are not getting peanut butter and pickles."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✥ des ✥

✥ mari ✥
✥ she/her ✥
✥ seventy six ✥
✥ february first ✥
✥ slateport, hoenn ✥
✥ heterosexual ✥
✥ tea house op ✥
✥ associate ✥
DIVORCED
crept away from you
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marilyn
MARILYN HASEGAWA
sidewalk cafe || c
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 21:14:29 GMT
MARILYN HASEGAWA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grannyslop"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Who in their right mind would dare to put pickles and peanut butter on a sweet?" Marilyn chuckled in response to the little one that stood beside her in line, weighing their options with a Ralts so tiny and precious. It had been quite a few moments passed that she considered saying something, anything to her ultimately younger counterpart. Having resented the younger generations for quite some time due to their stereotypical carelessness, it was quite the odd feeling wishing to speak with someone who fit in that category.[break][break]

Perhaps it was an endearing sight, spotting what she perceived to be an innocent soul with another innocent soul on her shoulder, living a peaceful life upon the Hoennian soil like she did when she was young. Or perhaps they would simply be a joy to speak with, as she had not spoken with anyone so youthful in over fifty years. She was far too oblivious to know of the ties the stranger had with her newly beloved organization, too- but even if she did know, there was always room for secrets. Or at least, she assumed.[break][break]

"I tell you what," she spoke with a grin following a raspy clearing of the throat, ".. I think I've got enough shillings in my wallet to get one of each. We can split em' all have have a trying, like a tea tasting? It's been sixty years since I've had one of these..!"[break][break]

Really, all she wanted was a friend to talk to. But about? There was no telling, just delight at the moment.[break][break]

"One of each, boy. But no pickle peanut, that's heathenry." She said to the wait staff with a giggle.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

TLDR

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.grannyslop]--accent:#81ba30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grannyslop]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannyslop b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannyslop a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannyslop i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannyslop u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannyslop h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannyslop h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannyslop .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannyslop .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grannyslop .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights