[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Everything will be fine.[break][break]

Sent off with a squeeze of her hand and a brief hug, Eris finds herself standing before a simple door. A few knocks is all that she needs to let herself in. And yet, she freezes up before she even reaches out, her arms wrapped tight around a certain pink pixie.[break][break]

I can't do this.[break][break]

Golden eyes flick up towards her, a gentle coo followed by the soft tap of their hands against her wrists. They can run, they still have time to run away if she so wishes.[break][break]

Or she can take her chances, find out if the League is truly here to help.[break][break]

The pixie tilts their head, twin tails wrapped tight around her arm like the day the moon had hidden from the world. And when she finally chooses to approach the door, to knock on it once... twice... they too begin to wait and listen for the one beyond that door.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
first steps || c
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 1:18:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the door slowly swings open to reveal one illeana reyes, eyes sharp despite the distant sensation of stars stuck behind eyelids. she brightens at the sight of eris and her smile warms like honey.

"hey, you made it."

she opens the door wider, allowing space for the girl to enter.

"come on in - make yourself at home! do you want anything to drink?"

a quick sweep of the beverage station by the corner of the room confirms she, at the very least, has more than just coffee today. there's an assortment of juice swiped from the league's cafeteria and even a donut or two.

and after giving eris enough space to decide, to move around and grow accustomed to the head scientist labs, the alchemist finds herself settling back into her plush rolling chair. she rolls herself over to the smaller, comfier chair by her desk reserved for guests and waits for eris to join her.

"before we get started, did you have any questions you wanted to ask?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
first steps || c
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 2:12:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The laboratory feels more like a home to her than one may ever expect, even if it was never hers to begin with. Though thoughts of cold, pitch dark offices melt with the smile that's presented, there is still a hint of distance that she attempts to keep as she slips around Illeana and properly enters the room.[break][break]

"I uh-" She starts, her hands free to fidget with meaningless gestures as soon as Mesprit wriggles their way out of her arms. "I can get them myself -"[break][break]

And the pixie is rather eager to dive for the treats, disregarding all forms of respect as they grab at the donuts. With a donut in hand and another halfway in their mouth, they carry cups of apple juice with their psychic powers, zipping right back to Eris with a rather muffled, but content trill.[break][break]

"Or Mes can, I guess?"[break][break]

Surroundings taken in, refreshments obtained. All that's left is to take a seat, which she does so quite stiffly. Carefully taking ahold of the cup floted before her, she watches as the Mesprit looks to Illeana, cooing as they levitate a cup closer to her.[break][break]

The table is set, a question opens the floor. And for a moment, Eris is quiet, looking down at her cup and watching how the golden liquid brushes the edges as she swirls it.[break][break]

"So, uhm... this check up and stuff... Mes isn't going to be taken away, right?"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
first steps || c
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 2:14:00 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a nod follows and the alchemist gives them room to collect their own refreshments.

and once they're all seated, her smile is pleasant and kind. it grows a little fonder at the edges once a cup is levitated a little closer toward her.

"oh, are you sure you don't want this cup?"

she wouldn't want to take the pixie's drink...

the cup lingers in the spaces between, then, as eris asks a tentative question - one illeana doesn't blame her for fearing.

"no, i would not take mesprit from you."

a hand is extended toward eris, a pinky sticking out in the form of a deal.

"i promise."

whether her pinky is taken or not, she continues all the same.

"this is more to make sure you're both healthy and to gather information regarding your current bond. i'd only ask you questions and take samples from you both if you give permission."

a beat of silence passes. she can see its small little ripples like a bug landing on water.

"would that be alright?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
first steps || c
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 15:43:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Pinky promises are sacred. To a child, that is. For Illeana to be speaking with such conviction in a situation like this, Eris might hesitate, but soon hooks her own pinky around hers.[break][break]

All of this is caught within a golden gaze, a pixie tapping at their chin as they harmlessly float about. That which would eat at their ward's mind has been put to rest for now. And so, Mesprit grows as petulant as a child when Illeana doesn't take the cup just yet, puffing their cheeks and pushing the cup a little closer.[break][break]

"That's... okay."[break][break]

Just a few questions. Nothing would be done if they didn't like it, just like had told her. Keeping an eye on the pixie lest they start throwing papers, she wonders if the questions will be hard to answer. Her heart still stutters, but she knows that the door is across the room if needed.[break][break]

"Ask away?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
first steps || c
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 20:05:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]once their pinkies lock in promise and once she's certain the trepidation has been slightly dispelled, the alchemist retracts her hand. a moment later, a small laugh bubbles out as the cup of apple juice is pushed further toward her with a cheekiness.

"thank you, that's very kind."

she accepts the cup, but she does not take a sip yet...

for she looks to ask a question first.

"let's start with some general information, okay?"

her smile is soft, pleasant, encouraging.

"have you had mes with you for very long? you two seem to be getting along very well."

thick as thieves, in fact, if she had to put an exact term to it. it's endearing, she notes, as she finally moves to take a sip from her cup of apple juice.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
first steps || c
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 1:08:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]To take the cup but not a sip. Eris recognises the release of air from the cheeks, and the quiet tail flicks that ensues. So she takes a sip of her own drink, looking at the pixie until they turn to look back at her. And though Mesprit may purse their lips, they eventually relent and zip back to her, flopping onto her head with a rather audible sigh.[break][break]

"We've been together for a while. Since Littleroot?" Her eye drifts upwards and the pixie leans further down to tap at her forehead and coo. "When Dialga attacked. I had a mark..." Juice balanced in her left hand, she points at her forearm with her free hand.[break][break]

"Started shining, and then Mesprit appeared to protect us. Stuck with me ever since." Before Eris can take another sip of her apple juice, Mesprit grabs it with their own psychic force, stealing a sip and giggling when she raises a brow at them.[break][break]

"But we met long before that. 2 and a half years ago, in my garden. And then again when Necrozma attacked..."[break][break]

Though the pixie shows no change in facial expressions, there is a brief spark of hostility that is quickly smothered with another sip of juice. Having been with Mesprit for as long as she has, she knows that the dawn of the Darkest Day will always be a sour topic for them.[break][break]

And yet, her heart still races at the turbulence in her chest, her fingers knitted together as she takes in a deep breath. Then she'll reach up with a hand, barely resisting as Mesprit huffs and takes ahold of it, finding joy in idly pushing her fingers together and apart.[break][break]

"Sorry, they're still a little mad at being attacked by shadow pokemon. Ours, to be exact."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
first steps || c
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 2:49:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]slowly, she begins to jot down notes after taking another sip of apple juice. the cup sits idly, then, on her desk while she etches words into blank margins.

and as eris continues, she draws parallels between her remembrance and 's. two individuals, contacted in the same way by the same group... curious. where one might expect differences between the three beings' interactions based on their respective roles issued by the father, there are none.

"had there been anything out of the ordinary that you noticed with the initial meeting? or, perhaps, any instances after?"

she looks for any additional information to string the two stories together, to make them whole and complete before analysis.

her smile smooths, then, into something more understanding - empathy creeping in between teeth.

"it's okay, no need to apologize! i'd be angry as well if it were me."

she's certain a lot of people would share that sentiment, truthfully. her eyes sweep slightly to mesprit, softening.

"have your injuries healed well since?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
first steps || c
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 3:19:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Indifference."[break][break]

She remembers it clear as day.[break][break]

"I couldn't speak about it to anyone. My head would get all fuzzy whenever I tried. Everything was like the old fables written about them. The only time I could was when I found another charm holder." Gently tugging her hand back, she waits for Mesprit to fully let go before turning her wrist over to show the mysterious charm. Pink in nature, threads carefully woven into a bracelet that she's never once let go.[break][break]

"To break the curse, you needed a charm holder visited by Uxie, and another by Mesprit. But you're only free of it for as long as the other charm holder is present. Those visited by Azelf weren't necessary, but I know that they each got a prophecy related to them."[break][break]

It's a rabbit hole of an explanation. Like a neatly arranged row of dominos, one thing would lead into the next.[break][break]

"And there are Unown symbols kinda... inscribed on? Haunting each charm? 4 from Mesprit, 4 from Uxie. From what I've understood, each charm holder will see a different letter. We didn't get every single one because not everyone was there... but if my guess is right, the letters were trying to spell -"[break][break]

She stops for a moment, faltering as she remembers the question asked. Too invested. She had gotten too invested in the fact that she could talk about this with someone else that she'd forgotten her place.[break][break]

"W- well... out of the ordinary wise, there's also what the doctors called brain bubbles." Her palms clenches, then relaxes. "I got them when I peered into the future with two other people. We saw... really bad things. Almost died. But Azelf saved us at the very last moment."[break][break]

Do you really want to keep going down this path?
[break]

"Back then, the doctor told us that if we got too stressed, the bubble would pop and we'd be dead. But it kinda popped anyways, when we gathered all the charm holders and broke the curse on all of us. We just... the space was mending itself... I think we were spared."[break][break]

Her gaze drops, her brows furrowed as the words teether upon her lips.[break][break]

"Miss Illeana... do you remember that news report about ? That's what would have happened."[break][break]

Even so, Mesprit chirps at the tides of conversation, cocking their head at the woman's question with a rather obvious answer. Like that day when the corrupted pokemon attacked, the red jewel on their forehead still remains wrought with web-like cracks; Fractured, incomplete.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
first steps || c
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 18:43:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as eris explains the meeting and the strings attached, illeana stays relatively quiet. her pen moves every now and then, scribbling notes into the margins of her notebook.

"it sounds like your memory of the encounter was consistently fuzzy unless near another who was visited by a member of the lake trio."

interesting... she had grown up with the fables in sinnoh, but her childhood mind had never deemed the consequences of them entirely true. she had chosen to believe in the good of the myths back then, leaving them pure and holy and untouched by the perspectives of mortals.

"what do you believe the letters were trying to spell?"

another prophecy? or a warning...

the casual mention of brain bubbles makes the alchemist's eyes widen slightly, as if this is new, concerning information. she does remember , the autopsy, and the cause of death. would that have been their same fate?

and despite herself, a small smile rises with the concept of space mending itself. palkia stirs in a pokeball on her belt as if a mention of space will awaken the dragon. she moves her free hand to quell the wiggling pokeball as if soothing the beast within.

"i do remember what happened to ... have you had a check up since to confirm you're no longer at risk for these brain bubbles?"

her eyes shift, for a moment, to mesprit and the small red gem on its head. it's fractured, losing its luster... could she help with the repair? could she mend it back together with spatial energy if she really tried? her healing mist is gone, surely, but perhaps she's not entirely helpless on the healing front now.

"has anyone tried to heal your gem since the incident?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
first steps || c
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 0:04:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I don't think Mesprit's messed with my ability to talk about it ever since that day, thankfully." Surely the people around her would have pointed it out if she had been acting strange - Stranger than usual, at least.[break][break]

"I think it was original gigantic. Something like the world titan, Regigigas?"[break][break]

Never once has she seen it. Only fragments of what was created in its image. And part of her wonders if it even still exists.[break][break]

"Well, the doctors were the ones that said the bubble popped on its own. On that day we all gathered and stuff. They said I was pretty lucky to still be alive... Oh, but I haven't - well, were you there when Necrozma revived itself?"[break][break]

She supposes one as curious and passionate about protecting this region as this scientist wouldn't have missed a chance to be there. Though, she is well aware of what many League officials think - About the event, about Rocket's involvement, about the innumerable losses.[break][break]

"There was a circle on the ground that always seems to appear with the Lake Guardians." As she speaks, she rummages around in her pockets and pulls out a notebook and pencil. Then she sketches something rather haphazardly, using the tip of her pencil to point at circle seated right on the point of the triangle.[break][break]

[break]

"I was in one of the smaller circles by myself, and I could feel the pressure in my head... I haven't really checked since then, but I'm pretty certain I don't have any more brain bubbles. Maybe. Probably. Doug hasn't noticed any more, at least."[break][break]

One thing that many of the adults who have been watching over her have realised is that Eris is notoriously bad with going for check-ups. Thank the heavens that their patrons have given them remarkable healing powers, huh?[break][break]

"I've... tried several things. But we haven't been able to fix it."[break][break]

Names sit upon the tip of her tongue, but the last thing she wants is to get people in trouble for going along with her wish to keep Mesprit a secret.[break][break]

"From what I can tell, their jewel isn't made of anything we know of. And it has some sort of connection to the red chain they used to bind Necrozma that one time. I don't know if something like that can really be healed..."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
first steps || c
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 0:46:22 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she listens to the explanations, to the pieces of the puzzle slowly starting to click into place. every now and then, she jots down small notes before the pen stills again.

idly, she makes a soft, "i was there," comment and falls silent to allow eris to continue.

and when the drawing comes to life on eris's notebook, she leans forward and stares. it's familiar, gleamed from an ancient book perhaps... but she's certain of one thing: it's connected to the lake guardians and, by extension, creation.

"three large circles - one at each point of the triangle - and one in the center..."

the additional circles make no rhyme or reason to the alchemist, but she can see the ties. they look like little ripples now, brought into the light with newfound awareness and a bond as ancient as the universe itself.

"my best guess would be that this symbol shows up with the lake guardians because it is the symbol of creation."

she stretches a little further until she's able to reach the paper. from there, she points to each circle and names them.

"dialga." left. "palkia." right. "giratina. top. "arceus." center.

content, she leans back into her seat and settles into comfort once more.

"anyway, the brain bubbles might have been a one-time thing from the prophecy you were given, though that leads me to wonder if they'll return with another."

if they were given another prophecy to uphold or prevent, would the ailment return? would it kill them that time? her eyes narrow at the thought.

"for the jewel, i could try to mend it, but i'm not sure if my power would work. the connection between creation and the lake guardians is strong, clearly, but i worry it could do more harm than good..."

a thought rises, then, and she plucks it from the mind before it can escape.

"or maybe you need all three lake guardians in order to mend the gem? if it's made from the same material as the red chain, it could be entirely unique to the guardians, which would mean only they can mend it."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
first steps || c
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 1:00:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Creation?" She blinks, then realises that Illeana would probably elaborate even without prompt. As she explains, she takes little notes to accompany, marks down each placement with a name and an arrow.[break][break]

"Arceus, huh... Does it mean that every time this symbol shows up, we get dangerously close to it?" She supposes that this isn't a question that the scientist can answer. No one could, save the DRK Triad really.[break][break]

"Oh! Uhm, there was this... Azelf said something back then. Darkness yields new enemies requi-"[break][break]

Pause. The Unown. She'd always assumed it stood for the first letter -[break][break]

"Dynergy." It feels like a sacred word upon her tongue. "Miss Illeana, they were spelling dynergy all this time! Th- the titans! Regice!"[break][break]

By now, it must be one of the most useless realisations, but she finally feels as if the puzzle pieces slipped into place.[break][break]

You know where Regice is.[break][break]

The excitement dampens, a chill running down her spine as she awkwardly tries to compose herself.[break][break]

"A- anyways, the whole theory about the Lake Guardians being able to mend it wouldn't be that much of a problem if we knew where Azelf was..." Not much headway made there, even after gaining League resources.[break][break]

"It's probably a no but... Palkia wouldn't happen to know, would they?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights