Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
kissy wissy [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 21:52:24 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
Knowing how such a worrywart the other would get if they stayed away for too long from the kids, the agreement was that they would have a date…

…in the hot springs area.

Now, they were no stranger to the hot springs (hell, they were regulars) however Izumi had literally asked for several favors so that they could have one all to themselves…

Along with packed bento boxes from their little roadside café restaurant of course.

(The alcoholic drinks would be coming from the hot spring owner’s secret stash so there you go.)

All she needed to do now was to wait for the Chocobo-head her hubby to show up. What was taking him so long?!

+
+ we going on a date

[newclass=".zuzu b"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu i"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
kissy wissy [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 0:23:56 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

Considering they were regulars at the hot springs, it wasn't really that hard to reserve something. Especially with how many times they had paid for four people. They had given the Lavaridge Hot Springs plenty of business, and then there was the whole Groudon thing. A good hour-ish to themselves in one of the springs was doable, right?
[break][break]
So they had drinks, some bentos, good shit, really. And for the first time in a good while they would have a valentines date to just themselves. As parents, they didn't get time to do that much. So when they did get it, they had to make the most. Thus, the hot spring.
[break][break]
That and the fact they didn't want to stay away from the kids too long.
[break][break]
Izumi wasn't waiting that long before a large hand would fall on the top of her head. "Boo."
[break][break]

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

First thread where my mental voice has to start calling her "Ee-Zoomi"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights