Galayne Valois
Submersible Salvage [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 2:21:02 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
"And you said they were where exactly?"
[break][break]
The diver points at a formation of rocks sticking out of the water at the horizon, barely visible as tiding waves make a show of their power, smashing against the rocks.
[break][break]
"Somewhere around that point over there, near the rocks. There's an outlet that's partially flooded, but I'm afraid that once the tide shifts they'll get in real trouble. Especially now they can't get out anymore."
[break][break]
The diver looks troubled, then sighs. "I'd do it myself, but the tide's too strong, I can't get near them without getting myself smashed against those surrounding rocks."
[break][break]
"Don't worry, sir, we'll get them out of this predicament in no-time flat." she gives the diver her brightest, reassuring smile, then turns to her chinese volunteer. Whether they had wanted to or not, they hadn't had a choice once the diver had ran up to them. Galayne had just grabbed their arm and dragged them to the waterfront with her, surprisingly forcefully for one her size.
[break][break]
"Right?"

[break][break]

+ @open || Luvdisc Dive

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
411 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Submersible Salvage [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 3:38:01 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
If it weren't for his Jellicent's power, Ace might have been crushed against the waves. He had been in the area for one part training and part just trying to enjoy some swimming fun. Yes, he was well aware that it was winter, but he also had a consistant source of heat should he need it. And the water wasn't too bad. It was during this training, and an accidental slip, that he had found a group of Luvdisc that was trapped. He was no ranger, but even he knew that if the tide gave out, they'd be in trouble. The small blonde patrolled around at the top, trying to find a way for them to get out. From the looks of things, some rocks had collapsed, locking them in.

Normally, Aaron would have opted for a brute force option and just blow the opening apart again. But looking around, the rubble was also sort of holding up more rocks. Larger ones. He was afraid that if they just blew a hole apart, they'd just collapse more of the area, substantially bigger and tougher to move. Even his combination of Pokemon would find it tough, particularly with a lack of footholds. The blonde only hoped that a ranger was already en route or nearby, and that he wasn't the only one that saw them. He didn't have his cell phone around, so he couldn't report it...

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights