november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
sygnafeits
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 21:48:39 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lostinparadise"]

[attr="class","lostinparadiseimg"]

"i'm free this evening if you'd like to meet me in my bedroom," circe joked before settling in to theo's story.[break][break]

she nodded, as if she were a good listener, all the while making her feeble attempts at the stitching. how was it theo was better than her at this? perhaps it was those skillful hands of his.[break][break]

"i see, so you're an island man. who actually loved his island." she noted his small injury, taking back her thoughts from earlier. "unlike me. i hated dewford. bleh. what a small, boring place." her words were spoken nonchalantly. "can you imagine a person like me living there now?" she puffed out her chest for emphasis and shook her head. "never. it's the city life for me. i've had my eyes keen on unova, to be honest."[break][break]

circe made a small noise. "oh." it seemed she had pricked herself as well.

[break][break]

notes | mission

[break][break]

[attr="class","lostinparadisetag"]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#5EBD98 solid 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise b]color:#5EBD98;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise a]font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadiseimg]background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/morrigan%20aensland/morrigan10.png);width:250px;height:100px;opacity:.6;transition-duration:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadiseimg:hover]opacity:1;transition-duration:1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,335 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sygnafeits
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 11:11:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
love, not loved. cinnabar, despite all that has happened to it, will always be his home.

"you'd stick out in dewford."

she's too bright and vibrant, much like a bustling city, so the thought of her living on dewford feels odd, almost out of place.

"unova is no hoenn. you'd grow bored there, i imagine."

dabbing his finger into a piece of tissue, he pulls out another piece and offers it to her.

"your talents are better suited here, in hoenn."
[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
sygnafeits
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 23:46:05 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

circe accepted the tissue and applied it against the small blood spot. now was a good time for a break, despite not having even accomplished much.[break][break]

"tis why i left in the first place, darling," she spoke in agreement. the idleness that dewford offered had never meshed well with her radiant lifestyle. "perhaps there's just too much water here for my liking," she sighed, half-joking.[break][break]

she finally decided to hop off of the workstation and displayed herself in front of theo, legs sprawled out and hand at her hip. "by talents, i can only imagine you mean here, with rocket." acting she could accomplish anywhere.

[break][break]

notes | mission

[break][break]

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#5EBD98 solid 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadiseimg]background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/morrigan%20aensland/morrigan10.png);width:250px;height:100px;opacity:.6;transition-duration:2s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,335 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sygnafeits
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 8:02:34 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

there can never be too much water, he wants to comment, but he knows that cannot logically be true. too much water is the world kyogre wants; a world flooded but somehow not drowed; he does not share that vision.

he does not return to stitching either, joining her on their makeshift break to turn and face her.

"where else?"

a beat.

"any hidden talents i should be aware of?" his gaze flicks to the workstation briefly. "certainly not stitching."

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
sygnafeits
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 0:13:28 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

"there's a reason you'll never see a child in my arms. maternity and motherly acts are not in my arsenal." she couldn't possibly imagine bearing a child, unless it meant abandoning it immediately to pursue her own selfish desires (hm. idea.). in that way, she realized her and her mother were much more alike than she wanted to accept.[break][break]

circe decided to play her next move boldly and sat herself on the throne of theo beckett's lap. "i have many talents, though i can't say i really hide any of them. i'm very much an open book, you see." in some ways, at least. though as she sat there thinking of what else she could possibly be gifted in that was unknown to the world, circe came up blank. it made her face turn sour. perhaps she wasn't as interesting as she thought she was.[break][break]

"perhaps i need to elevate my level of mystery and intrigue," she sighed, elbows coming to rest at theo's broad shoulders. "by the way, i haven't forgotten about our modeling gig. we might find out today that you have a hidden talent for the model life." her teeth displayed themselves in a cheeky smile.

[break][break]

notes | mission

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,335 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sygnafeits
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 9:12:22 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

those who say they're an open book often prove to be the opposite. he would know, given how he's delivered the exact same sentiments before only in different words.

unmoving as she ascends, his gaze travels up slowly before eventually finding hers. mystery and intrigue pave the way for basic desires, one he has no issues indulging in.

"perhaps you do, though not with me."

he leans in close.

"shall we find out now?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights