she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 18:58:21 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
it's him. [break][break]
annalise could pick him out anywhere, even in the lashing rain as it hisses into a haze above the ocean. she can see the neon of his visor change expressions as he instigates the sea god below. fear rakes through her as unbidden memories of her jail cell flash through her mind. the tray, the water bottle he turned upside down, the mechanical voice still seared into her brain. [break][break]hate blinds her to rationality. she urges her altaria to descend upon him, the dragon-type swooping to his mount with a sky attack. dangerously, stupidly, she leans across her to try and reach for the masked man. [break][break]"remember me?" she yells over the storm, teeth bared in a snarl as she seeks purchase to yank him off his flying pokemon.[break][break]
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 1:20:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

Kyogre was getting easier to track. Th primal touch it's signature carried was a dad giveaway. After all, why would Groudon been in the middle of the ocean when it probably couldn't swim. And Rayquaza tended to stay skyward. And h had to attack a new tracker anyway. He'd lost Kyogre's direct signal a few days ago. The past sticky was never meat to be a permanent solution for something so turbulent and toxic. But h would gladly throw another one on the damn thing to keep up his gathering efforts. [break][break]

"Neon approaching Kyogre. I'll wait for backup before I attempt to attach another tracker." he said, calling for immediate backup as he waited with his Genesect. He waits on a sandbar as h watched the whale trash nearby. Not enough to bee caught in it's immediate rage, but enough to feel the rain and see the turbulent waters that still managed to reach his spit of land. "I'll be landing, current locations as follows- AH!" As his Genesect hovered over the sand the sudden SKY ATTACK slams both Neon and and the steel towards the ground. His Genesect tries to recover and Neon held on for dear life. [break][break]

Someone yanks him by the arm, harsh and angry and he goes does on his back, staring confused through his helmet at the blonde. " ?!" What the fuck was she doing here?! The thought rarely crossed his mind before his Genesect roughly caught him and quickly descended onto thee sandbar for safety. The Beast coughed, rolling off his partner onto the sand before the Genesect chirped and immediately looked up to send a TECHNOBLAST at the ranger. As Neon recovered he shouted back, "W-Who could forget my favorite Head Ranger! Oh wait- you got fired, right?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| disguised | mission prompt: lawless sea [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 21:06:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
her fingers catch on the fabric of his sleeve and tighten in the moment before she tugs. an ambush and an anger-strengthened yank give her enough advantage to pull him over the gap between his genesect and her altaria — and then she lets go. [break][break]annalise looks over the side of her dragon as slips from her hand, her name a fading, mechanical scream from behind his mask as gravity drags him back to earth. she's imagined this a hundred times and in a hundred different ways while laying on that hard cot of her prison cell.[break][break]
it's just as cathartic as she thought it would be. [break][break]and then his genesect catches him and lowers them both to the sand below. with little more than a nudge from the ranger, her altaria cuts her wings and dives down lower, narrowly avoiding the techno blast as it whips overhead.[break][break]cotton candy swoops low enough for her to drop into the shallow water bordering the sandbar, then flaps off to strike at genesect with another diving sky attack. [break][break]"yeah. a long time ago."[break][break]with her back to the approaching storm, she stalks out of the water towards him, one hand hovering over the pokeballs at her belt like a weapon not yet drawn. she bears no retort, just cold contempt.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 23:51:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Neon watched ass she dropped as well, nothing in the whipping winds and downpour, Annalise did look different. "What's with the bob, bad break up?" he asked, watching as she moved closer ready to summon a pokemon. His Genesect is busy, waiting for the Altaria to beat down on it and meting thee dragon type with a METAL CLAW to bat it back. [break][break]

He doesn't reach for a pokeball, pulling a blade out something strapped to his side. "Back off blondie, I don't wanna fight you." he said. And he didn't. Even if their relationship had been strained ( due to the whole kidnapping thing ) he still held some affection for the fellow tiktoker. [break][break]

"Like I told , I don't kidnap Leaguers." he said, spinning thee blade with ease in his hand as he tried to persuade her to back off. [break][break]

"You're of more worth to me dead than alive."
he added with a sharp laugh. And he really didn't want to kill her.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 16:04:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
her haircut isn't due to a bad breakup but in a way, this meeting is. has always been at the forefront of her mind, curtailing her impulses, her selfishness. without him, she's lost, forever trying to unravel the threads of her hurt, searching for the core of the tangled knot in her chest. [break][break]and those threads have led her to here, to now, to . [break][break]just like , this masked man namedrops with an ease that makes her falter. it's a trick — it has to be — but uncertainty lives and dies behind her eyes. [break][break]the spin of his blade draws her attention, but her gait remains unfettered. she's stared into the muzzle of guns. she's fought gods. the adrenaline surging through her veins deafens her to caution. [break][break]his laugh cuts through the air, sudden and startling. the muscles in her jaw squeeze as she grits her teeth and hits the side of her fist against one of her pokeballs. [break][break]her ceruledge flies at mint from the burst of light, but it's annalise who flickers into the ghost-type's place, grappling for his knife as the distance is pulled into a clinch by an ally switch.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 8:11:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Neon tensed seeing the Ceruledge and he responded by holding up his knife defensively. "Golf-" before he can finish his Genesect is already beeping, metal parts clicking and snapping irregularly as it prepared a loud and sudden BUG BUZZ, still busy dealing with the Altaria as it tried to turn towards the newest threat. [break][break]

But the ghost pokemon disappears and Annalise is in his place. And in the deepest bowels of his stomach he felt the small flip of guilt as she made a grab for him. The force of ALLY SWITCH shoving him backwards onto the sand. "Shit!" he cursed, as he felt her hand travel from his wrist up to the knife and he tried to wrench that hand back and use the other to shove her away by the throat.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 20:48:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
they fall. [break][break]first , then annalise as she lands on top of him with a grunt. her vision tunnels in on the knife in his hand, reaching up to try and close her fingers over his own, to crush them against the handle of the blade and force him to let go. it's why she doesn't notice anything but the wrench of his arm as he tries to pull away.[break][break]and then his other hand pushes hard against her throat and suddenly she can't breathe. she tucks her chin and coughs, sucking in desperate, wheezing breaths that hollow out the space between her collarbones. [break][break]her vision darkens around the edges, but she doesn't let go. she can't let go, her adrenaline insists, or he'll make good on the weight of her worth. she fights to stay on top of him, using her free hand to try and bat his away, or just hit him, or anything. [break][break]she doesn't hear her altaria's warning squawks, but she feels the shock of freezing seawater lap across their shrinking sandbar, saturating her pantlegs. the tide pulls back once more, but the urgency remains. [break][break]their fighting (or more accurately, their pokemon's fighting) is drawing the attention of another.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 3:23:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Neon cursed something that is lost to the sound of waves crashing at the end of them. The tide reaches them and he doesn't quite register what's happening. He just needs Annalise OFF him. He doesn't want to hurt her. Even after Cyberchase. Even after the jail cell. He didn't need to. She wasn't worth the effort. And she should want to stay that way. She should want to keep from giving Neon a reason to kill her. [break][break]

So he fights on, gloves clutching desperately at the knife as he yanked his arm backward suddenly before taking a gamble. As he pulled Annalise back with the knife, he suddenly let go, before his fist tightened and aimed a punch at her face. She can dodge or she can take it, but either way he's getting out from under her. He planted one leg deep into the sand and pulled back the other from between her legs and tried to kick her off by shoving his boot against her stomach and scrambling backwards. [break][break]

His Genesect sees something Neon can't and sparks to life, summoning a ZAP CANON against the Altaria to shut her up and begin preparing for the next threat it was analyzing.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| disguised as NEON | mission prompt: lawless sea [break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 17:54:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
throws his fist and annalise hears something crack, then blinding pain comes. she yelps a curse, dazed, helpless against the boot he thrusts against her stomach. she lands heavily on her back, cushioned by wet sand. she blinks rapidly, tasting the metal in the back of her throat, feeling the metal still clutched tightly in her fist. [break][break]cold water surges over her as she struggles to sit up, startling her out of pained fog. [break][break]she gets up, staring mint down as she does so. her lip curls, baring bloodied teeth at him. he may not want to hurt her, but she wants to hurt him. it motivates her to stand against him again, numbs her pain and fatigue with the whispered promise that she can rest once this is done. [break][break]a shadowy portal begins to spread beneath her feet. panic rises in her throat. [break][break]"no!"[break][break]but her ceruledge disobeys and phantom forces her backwards. an origin pulse whistles down, exploding part of the sand bar. seawater swells into the point of impact. [break][break]and even with kyogre approaching, annalise only sees ahead of her. [break][break]armor clinks behind her as ceruledge turns back to face genesect and the sea, resigned only to protect its charge now. altaria is struck by the zap cannon and falls, reabsorbed into her ball in a swath of red light. 

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 7:42:04 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Enjoy the souvenir. Not like you have the balls to use it." he called out as the rain poured down both. The water rose, flooding where they were standing and the water churned ever louder. Kyogre's blinding yellow eye surfaced, the little island they were fighting on. The beast lets out a roar. [break][break]

Genesect moved closer to its trainer to engage it protection protocols, but Neon doesn't plan to stay around here any longer. He hopped onto the Genesect and began to get ready to escape. "Neon to HQ, cancel back up." he said into his comms. Kyogre began to slam down its tail in a sudden AQUA TAIL attack. [break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| disguised as NEON | mission prompt: lawless sea [break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 23:21:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
fury burns hotly in her chest, stoked by 's words. [break][break]"come here," she hisses through gritted teeth, rearranging her grip on her souvenir. "and i'll show you who has no fucking balls!"[break][break]cold water surges up around her legs. kyogre surfaces startlingly close to what remains of their little island, eyes glowing through the rain as it turns to mist against the sea. she realizes then that her opponent has no desperate desire to draw out their fight like she does. [break][break]his genesect returns to his side, a vessel to be boarded.[break][break]"get back here!" she demands over the squall, voice wet as it passes through bloodstained lips. her fingers fumble over the pokeballs at her belt, frenzied as she tries to find one to pursue him with. the sea rises as kyogre imbues the ocean into an aqua tail and ceruledge makes the call. [break][break]before they're broken against the waves, they both phantom force away.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
ahab's quest pt 4
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 1:19:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: