Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Civilian of dubious means
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
The Blaze and the Ninja
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 20:04:11 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
The baths were filthy! The people and Pokemon that normally kept them clean got overwhelmed. And so to earn a little bit of pocket money, Asher stepped up and got to work with his shiny Alolan Marowak. The day crew basically had to work harder than ever just to keep it servicable. The night crew and Asher had to take turns on sections just to make any kind of progress. All in between people wanting to use them. Still, they'd made a lot of progress. The red head was almost done with this one. He had a closed sign on the door, just to make sure he had time to clean it. But an odd noise had also attracted his attention. It was outside. Oh, somebody better not be getting ready to use this one. Stomping to the locker room, he swung it open, ready to yell at someone that this bath was closed for cleaning. Like seriously, be patient, he was almost done...

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
The Blaze and the Ninja
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 5:53:46 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

Having nothing better to do today, they had decided to spend most of the day training their Beheeyem. But that was earlier. Now they were relaxing. That was until they realized it was quiet, a little too quiet.
[break][break]
Opening one eye, they turned their head to see that Minerva was no longer there. Poseidon was, but he seemed to have had the same idea as Sage and appeared to be sleeping.
[break][break]
After making sure Minerva really wasn't anywhere to be found, they swung their legs over the side of the bed and picked up their mask from the floor where they had thrown it when they had flopped down on their bed.
[break][break]
After making sure the mask was secure, they opened their door and poked their head out of their room. Not spotting the Beheeyem, they tried calling out to her through the telepathic link they shared, but to no avail.
[break][break]
'Probably caught up exploring,' they thought with a sigh.
[break][break]
With another sigh, they left their room, quietly closing the door behind them. Their footsteps were light as they went through the base looking for the Beheeyem. Minerva wasn't really a troublemaker, but she was very curious, so there was no telling what had caught her interest this time.
[break][break]
After a bit of searching, they finally found her near the baths. They turned their head towards the baths and sighed.
[break][break]
"Why did you come here?" they asked, their voice low, resisting the urge to sigh.
[break][break]
They weren't sure what had her so interested, but as she drifted closer towards the baths, they grabbed hold of her. "You can't go in there, they're closed for cleaning," they pointed out.
[break][break]
She pulled away with enough force to unbalance them just as someone came through the door. Their eyes widened slightly, and they quickly shifted their weight to the side to avoid falling into the person, leaving them sprawled on the ground.
[break][break]
They grumbled under their breath and sent a glare towards Minerva, not that anyone would be able to see that with a mask covering the top half of their face.
[break][break]
"Just so you know, I'm blaming you," Sage told the psychic-type Pokemon.
[break][break]
Once that was said, they would get up and turn towards the other teen. "Sorry about that. I'm afraid Minerva here decided to take advantage of me resting to do a bit of exploring. She probably heard you in there and was curious."[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
The Blaze and the Ninja
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 23:55:04 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
When the red head burst open the door ready to rip into whoever was about to use the baths, he had to stop and stare at the guy on the ground. And a Pokemon. The guy had a mask on, so he couldn't tell who it was. Even though he couldn't see their expression, he could easily surmise that the lad was glaring at the the Beeheeyam or whatever it was...such a strange Pokemon. It was still pretty clear that when he spoke, it was to the Pokemon and not the red head. The teenager got up and apologized, explaining the Pokemon's actions. "It's cool. I got a few babies that are a bit more adventurous than I'd like when I'm not around. Luckily I have more babysitters than just Bones here." The shiny Alolan Marowak nodded at the two of them.

But moving on, why was it curious? "So why was it curious about us? Has it never seen a clean bath before?" He kind of chuckled at the thought. The kid's mask was curious, but not enough for him to ask or pry about it. Rocket was full of odd people. Some of which you may not actually want to get to know.

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
The Blaze and the Ninja
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 4:47:54 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

It seemed that the guy wasn't really mad, but rather surprised to see them and a Pokémon instead of someone trying to break into the bath. This was something they would have thought if they were in the same situation.
[break][break]
"I wish I was that lucky. Poseidon and maybe Artemis would be suitable for the role, but Artemis doesn't like being outside of his Pokéball in my room," they admitted with a small shrug. They didn't really understand it, but they were okay with it.
[break][break]
When he asked about the Pokémon's curiosity, they shrugged.
[break][break]
"No telling. It might be that outside of assignments, she enjoys meeting new people. And a lot of the time, I get dragged into his mess," they said with some annoyance, but there was also a hint of amused affection.
[break][break]
They were fortunate that she hadn't tried that with one of the less pleasant higher-ups. While they didn't necessarily mind his curiosity, it needed to be controlled before he got them into trouble.
[break][break]
"If you don't mind me asking, why are you cleaning the baths? You're not one of the usual cleaners. Not that I go around spying on people cleaning the baths or anything like that."[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
The Blaze and the Ninja
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 3:42:23 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
"Ouch...sounds like you need to go do some hunting..." Ash gave him a sympathetic look. Granted it may take some time, and maybe a little bit of training, but it was worth it. He could go do things without the worry. "That can be both good and bad. Definitely have to be careful around headquarters. Other places it might not be too bad." And not just umpleasant higher ups. Just any unpleasent people at the base. Which he was sure there was a lot of. Ash wasn't one of them. But it would explain why the Pokemon was here.

Then came the question as to why he was cleaning the baths. "Naw, I get it. Well, after some recent big events, people and Pokemon have been extremely filthy. So they asked for some help in exchange for some extra pocket money. They're good enough to keep it maintained, but any progress is being done by us night crew. This one was next, and I'm almost done. So if you're patient, you might be able to use it in a bit. Though it might be faster with a little additional help. If you're willing..." The red head pointed at some cleaning supplies. "This one's the last one for the night. Two more over the next three or so days, and all of them will be caught up on." And it will be glorious to have clean baths once again!

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
The Blaze and the Ninja
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 16:43:53 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Yeah, though I do have a preference when it comes to Pokémon. Even if I can find a Pokémon that fits into the category of stealth and subterfuge, I'll be set," Sage told them. It couldn't be too hard after all, they had found a Greninja and a Decidueye to fit that role. To be fair, Greninja had been their first ever Pokémon, so they had grown up with them basically.
[break][break]
As they went on to mention the wandering being a problem, they nodded in agreement. "It's a habit I'm trying to break. Hopefully, between Poseidon and Artemis, it will break. Don't get me wrong, curiosity isn't a bad thing, but in this kind of setting, it can be depending on what it is. I suppose I should just be thankful that curiosity hasn't shown up while out on an assignment."
[break][break]
Seemed like a lot of work. Sure, they were no slob. In fact, their quarters were impeccably clean. But that's because they kept any mess they made to a minimum. That, and they were big on organization, but not to the extent of being a neat freak.
[break][break]
However, if they were almost done, they supposed they wouldn't mind helping out. Even if cleaning up after other people wasn't what they did. Though they supposed if they thought about it as cleaning up after themselves, it was fine.
[break][break]
"Sure, I don't really have anything else to do," they said before going over to the cleaning supplies and grabbing some to help.[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
The Blaze and the Ninja
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 2:50:21 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Stealth and subterfuge huh? That's interesting. "I can think of some obvious contenders, but you probably already have them then. I lean more torwards fire types myself, but I do have a few oddballs." Thievul, Arbok, Magikarp, Chinchou...he might have more than a few oddballs, but he was still mostly a fire type trainer. Everyone had their preferences.

Seemed the boy was well aware of it, and was already in the process of breaking it. The red head simply nodded. Of course, Asher didn't know how long the guy had been trying, so he couldn't judge as to his effectiveness in breaking that habit. And doing a job for their organization, that could be especially bad, but seemed to have a handle on that. "My babies aren't reliable enough to go on missions with. Aside from Silky...her String Shot is just too useful..."

The masked kid agreed to help out, heading towards the cleaning supplies. "The name's Asher by the way. What's your's?" Turning around to continue, both he and Bones went back to the spot they were working. For a single person, there was about another twenty minutes of work left, so two people should be done in ten.

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
The Blaze and the Ninja
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 18:19:48 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"I'm probably still lacking a few Pokémon known for stealth, for instance, I don't own a Liepard," they said, their thoughts straying to the Dark type. It just wasn't a Pokémon they had ever come across. But considering its skills of moving silently and reappearing and disappearing with no warning, it would be a good Pokémon to have, even if they already had a few Dark type Pokémon in their possession.
[break][break]
At the mention of only one of the other Pokémon being capable of helping with missions, they were surprised. Perhaps it was because all of their Pokémon were fully evolved. Though they had no way of knowing if that was the case. It was entirely possible that the other teen, like them, had a team full of fully evolved Pokémon.
[break][break]
"Is there a reason for that? Most of your Pokémon not being reliable enough?" they inquired curiously, wondering if they had been right in their line of thinking or if it was something else.
[break][break]
At the introduction, they committed the name to memory before getting on with their own introduction. "I'm Sage," he said as they followed them into the bath room.
[break][break]
Once there, they would go to the part that still needed cleaning and get to work.[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
The Blaze and the Ninja
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 2:34:11 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
A Liepard was also on his wishlist. Granted, Ash was worried that Snickers and it may not get along that well. Anyways, the red head nodded. But the other question made him furrow his eyebrows. "What? I think you misunderstood. Baby Pokemon. Sorry, maybe I should have elaborated. I got plenty of reliable Pokemon. Snickers, Bones, Fletcher, Noodles, Bitty, Chompers, Chinny, Kraken, Goops, Habenaro, Lucho, Slushie, and Frou-Frou are all pretty reliable. The last one more recently. The others that I have either need more training or are literal babies. Silky is the only baby that I feel comfortable enough to a mission due to her String Shot." Thirteen reliable Pokemon was more than enough. But it would be nice to spend some time training up Croaky, Silky, Dazzle, Bowy, Spitfire, Simba, Teddy, and Rainbow. Both for Pokemon Contests and for missions.

At the name, Ash just nodded and led them in. Starting to work, a question did pop up into his head. "How'd you find yourself working for Team Rocket?" Sage was one of only two kids he knew that was with them, but Eris he never met personally. And he only just learned of Sage today. So he was pretty curious to say the least. Maybe could make for a good friend?

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
The Blaze and the Ninja
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 20:19:25 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Babies, huh? Probably not the best idea to have such a team if you planned on being a part of Team Rocket. Especially not when they were on the precipice of a war. People like them and Asher needed to be prepared to fight if they needed to. They highly doubted the higher-ups would just allow their members to not help them in the fight against Team Rocket.
[break][break]
"Could be a problem if you're asked to battle against the league. I've heard the whispers, another war is brewing."
[break][break]
When fighting against the league, it was probably best to come fully prepared. In their mind, that meant having a team of fully prepared Pokémon. However, if the other teen could figure out a way for Pokémon not fully evolved to work in his favor, then he should have at it.
[break][break]
"I will admit, though, that I probably don't have as many Pokémon as I should. I haven't been out much in order to catch Pokémon."
[break][break]
Considering he was trying to keep his identity hidden from the league, it was probably for the best. Less of a risk of being discovered if he didn't go out much. Of course, that would involve him losing his mask. But still, one could never be too careful.
[break][break]
At the question, he paused in his cleaning, repositioned their body so it was easier to talk and clean, before they answered his question. "I got caught up in someone else's mess and got hurt because of it. Found myself on my own, hurt, and with limited knowledge on how to treat wounds. Didn't feel I could go to the league, so I turned to Rocket," he explained, trying to stay somewhat vague while also sticking to the truth.
[break][break]
"And yourself."[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
The Blaze and the Ninja
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 1:35:02 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Asher gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about? They've been in one since before I joined. It's just not a traditional war. Besides, if they're sending me to the frontlines as a fighter then Rocket's done. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to think I'm not bad in a fight, but I'm not the best either. But I'll give as good as I get. But I'm definitely no game changer." He was fiesty enough to handle even adults. Granted, probably only one before he would be too tired to put up much of a fight. He would have to quickly find a way to run away. He was a thief...he could fight if he had to, but otherwise, he had to be sneaky.

Besides, battling wasn't his main focus. He was only here because it was his best option. Sage admitted that he didn't have as many as he should. "Luckily Hoenn is a big place. But if you want someone to join you, feel free to let me know! I know some good places to try to get some!" Depending on types. Or potentially finding certain Pokemon.

Sage paused cleaning to explain. Basiclly getting caught up in someone else's mess, getting hurt, and ended up with Rocket to get help. So for whatever reason, didn't trust the League. There was a story there, but he didn't pry. But the question was thrown back at him. Well that was a story. "Strap yourself in, this is gonna be a doozy. I used to live in Alola, Hau'oli City specifically. I was one half of a set of twins. My parents favored the other twin. Naturally, I resented them for it. And tried to fight back. Among other things. My piece of crap parents treated me like dirt, as did my brother. After failing to get him into trouble, I just decided to leave. Stowing away on a ship, I ended up in Slateport. Where I did odd jobs and stealing to survive, living on the streets. During a festival, I ended up stealing a Rocket's wallet. Who consequently followed me and caught me. After a test, well...here I am. Guy's now one of the underbosses. Anyways, I'm just a grunt that helps keep things running and maybe steal for them. Or help out with scams." Did he mention he was mostly a thief?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights