Tree's A Crowd [M]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 10:06:21 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Mistilteinn

“Do you think we’d get a commendation from herself? The pair of heroes who blew up Rocket with mismanaged tax funds…” Or maybe they’d be afforded a nice view of the stars as they were hung from the gallows. If the ashes of what they had burned down didn’t reach out and choke them before then.[break][break]

Of course, it was a worthless hypothetical. Even if Rocket could have been dismantled so simply, neither half of them was willing to take the steps to do such a thing. They had shackled themselves, burning up as the Team soared through the atmosphere.[break][break]

“Currently? I’ve been looking into Shadow Pokémon with , if you remember the collective dream. The… other collective dream.” The dream that, for Alba, had been cast in shadow and flame. So many days of his, spent locked in worlds divorced from reality… Only half of him existed in the affairs of man in the first place.

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Mission: Protect the Dyna Tree

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Tree's A Crowd [M]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 19:51:53 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Of course. We'd get a parade in our honor, and the medals would gleam so brightly on our chests as the guillotine frees our heads from our shoulders."

Oh, how the blood would splatter against the thin layer of gold hiding a core of tin and steel, and how their heads would roll down the steps of Ever Grande before rolling to a stop at the Commissioner's heels. The crowds would cheer in belation, for Rocket had been vanquished and the traitors excised.

Alas, such a dream was impossible. The admin's gaze turned from Alba to the shadow he cast, and the Rocket Boss that hid within.

He was here. Watching. Always.

"The dream was fuzzy. I remember collecting a bowl and fulfilling my dream." The admin frowned, contemplative. A dream that had eroded humanity in favor of passion, desire for delusion, reason for need. By the end, he had collected for the sake of collection.

All to simply have 'more'.

"I'm not of much help with Shadow Pokemon, but perhaps I'll come down and say hello. See how the process works."

The Dyna Tree swayed in the wind.

At a later time, perhaps. I'd be interested to know what you dreamed of."

close tab

played by

Oob

Rabbit
He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
5'11" height
5'11" height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
324 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Tree's A Crowd [M]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 12:46:13 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Mistilteinn

Wouldn’t that be nice? To die in so inglorious a manner, with all the world watching with such indignation. There must be a kind of freedom, in casting aside the mask and confessing your sins, drowning in them.[break][break]

“Would you, now? Am I that interesting to you, Admin Slayte?” Alba’s gaze turns to Admin Fox in the same way he might have looked at a test subject; searching, analysing, as if he was about to quantify all the subtle inflections in his voice into data.[break][break]

“I remember mine well.” The branch of himself that had become fire, refracted a hundred times over. The empty paradise he’d forged for himself, all smoke and glass that shattered and drifted away.[break][break]

There is something heavy in his expression, for a moment; the weight of himself bubbling just under the surface, never quite breaking through.[break][break]

And then he sweeps it away, and becomes as light as the wind passing through the leaves of that wretched tree.[break][break]

“But I think telling you about the manifestation of my inner psyche is more of a second date thing, don’t you think?” All is quiet around the Dyna Tree. Even bugs weren’t completely brainless; show a little force and they’d scatter, until they inevitably forget and try their luck once more.[break][break]

That peace is a sign that it’s time to keep moving; to find a new space to keep turning the gears under the watchful eye of Rocket.[break][break]

“Let me know if you decide to pay us a visit. I’ve got a nice bottle of Kantonian wine we can crack open beside the microscopes.”

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Mission: Protect the Dyna Tree

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Tree's A Crowd [M]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 23:11:17 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You interest me, yes."

Most academics were boring. It was those who strived to break new ground in their fields that piqued Howard's interest. Those who were bold enough to elucidate the unknown were those that would shape the foundations of the world.

What new ground would Alba uncover? That question made the scientist interesting.

Team Rocket did not recruit academics unless they had something to offer, some quirk that separated them from the morally righteous. Howard was an exception. His motivations were far more material, and that made him a paradox in comparison. It also made him frugal. There was a reason he led logistics, now that his predecessor had defected.

"Oh? Asking for mine is more of a 'first date', then? That's not particularly fair." Maybe Alba deserved the title of Admin Fox. Then he could deal with the bleating of the admin's colleagues. Alba's wit would make him a match for many of those who dithered. "I suppose that the wine is a fair compromise."

A wine from a region burned by war. A luxury because little of it existed, an artifact.

How exquisite.

"I'll take you up on that offer." The admin looked overhead. It was time to get moving. "Soon."

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Tree's A Crowd [M]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 3:41:45 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven