november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
circe's infamy
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 0:56:03 GMT
circe crowley Avatar

CIRCE'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

INTRODUCTORY BLURB

I'M RUNNING, RUNNING, RUNNING SO THAT I CAN OVERCOME THE "ME" INSIDE MYSELF

infamy file is a wip will update when there's meaningful content to include

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

well-known model and actress. she has been featured in a number of magazines and commercials. she is most known for her character "nellie" in the hit-series "fly boys" in which she plays one of the protagonist's love interests and an antihero.

she runs her own social media page. her content ranges from modeling pics to food to pokemon to behind-the-scenes when she's working, etc.

circe has been in a number of relationships since her career in fame took off. none of them have ever amounted to anything more than a fling, as far as the public is concerned.

her partner pokemon on the tv show "fly boys" is a noivern whom she caught and raised as a noivern.

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

n/a for now

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

she's relatively new to team rocket but making an effort to get her name known. circe does not hide the fact that she wants to be in a position of power someday.

she does her best to network, especially with the higher ups.

she initially joined rocket because of her last relationship. her partner at the time was/is also a member of team rocket. they broke up shortly after circe came into rocket.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

commitment scares her. it's unlikely to even herself how long she plans on staying in team rocket.

was she ever in a relationship with her co-star in fly boys? perhaps.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights