Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Down In It (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 7:28:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas waited for the medical staff to finish up with Ripper, he took a moment to reflect. Thomas leaned over the railing on the pier silently. A lit cigarette sat wedged between his fingers. His face was morose, mind deep in thought.

How could he have been so sloppy? How could he have lost so many matches during the tournament? He could only blame himself for how hard he seemed to have fallen off.

Frankly, he felt as if he let Ripper down. If he were in top form, would he have done so badly?

Thomas took a drag from the lit cigarette. As he heard footsteps, Thomas quickly flicked the ashes into the nearby ashtray, before turning to face the source.

tags:
notes: Mission: A Vital City

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Down In It (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 20:50:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Aye Thomas. Thought I saw you down there earlier." The footsteps belonged to Kazimir who had just dropped off his partner to get checked up as well. After a long series of battles he deserved a little bit of proper rest and care. As for Kaz he treated himself to some cheap beer in a can and leaned on the railing as well, raising the can to the other man.

"Talk about a fun tournament huh?" His smile was probably the opposite reflection of Thomas' as the thrill of battle always kept the ginger in high spirits. "You do any good in it? I won most of my fights but I didn't get enough points to place. Ah maybe next time."

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Down In It (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 19:15:45 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas looked to Kazimir, flashing the man a smile. "Hey, Kaz. Congrats on scoring the highest win rate.", Thomas told the vigilante.

"For the most part, I got my ass kicked.", Thomas remarked. "I feel like I let Ripper down, to be honest. I feel like I should've done better.", he'd continue, before taking a drag of his cigarette.

"I don't know. I guess it just feels like I've fallen off."

tags:
notes: tl;dr

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights