Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Shaymin time (Social)
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 9:38:01 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Verdanturf, a nice, quiet scenic town with plenty of nature, surrounded by mountains to one side and forest to the other.

Peaceful and quiet.

Elinor still needed to grow accustomed to the tranquility of it all. Yet for each day that passed she could feel it slowly seeping into her.

While the Tranquility meant that was woefully little for Rangers like her to do, it offered her plenty of opportunity to go through the forest and enjoy life and most important of all bond. Bond with the variety of Pokemon she had by now added to her team.

Today’s subject was Shaymin. The little green topped Gracidea Pokemon happily hurried around filled with energy and a desire to sniff each and every flower it could get its little nose close by.

OOC: Shaymin Playdate?

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Shaymin time (Social)
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 21:35:53 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Evette had to admit that she was not quite feeling it on this day. Or maybe she was, but just not enough. Eve sighed, still slightly frustrated with herself. She had hoped that visiting this very rural part of the region would help spark something. But maybe that, in itself was a Fool’s Errand. After all, inspiration was not something that came to anyone on demand. She knew this. But at the same time, if she did nothing that might trigger it, she was bound to fail too, wasn’t she?
[break][break]
“Damned if you do, damned if you don’t,” she mused to herself quietly while she watched the little one trot along in front of her. That did make her smile a little. For one, because that one just was cute in general – just another reason why it had not fit that ranger, of course – but also because it was so evidently enjoying herself. It even had decided to oppose the quiet of trail they were hiking on. But not in a way that pierced the veil of silence, but by hum-singing a melodious tune that, much like the Shaymin itself, somehow just managed to evoke flowers. It was enough to on one hand, like alert the other Shaymin nearby of their presence, while also distracted her from noticing the others nearby right away.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Shaymin time (Social)
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 9:33:44 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Elinor’s Shaymin had been busy sniffing a flower when something caught its attention. It perked up as it listened to the best of its ability, and then it rushed off through brush and flowers.

“Hey, Shay!” Elinor blurted out as she saw the little green and white body rushing off. Elinor quickly followed.

And it didn’t take long before the Shaymin found the source of its curiosity. It made no attempts at hiding itself, in fact quite the opposite as it, with great grandeur, presented itself to both the other Shaymin and its trainer with a greeting spoken in its Shaymin tongue.

Behind it, the visage of its trainer hurrying to catch up with the little green-white speedster.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Shaymin time (Social)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 20:59:21 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Naturally, the happy go lucky Shaymin did not even for a second miss its brethren appearing right near them. Its song stopped not abruptly but simply faded out as it allowed the note to waver, only to then exclaim something in the ancient Shaymin tongue itself – and rush right towards the other one.
With way too much momentum, causing it to crash into its brethren and both of them to tumble along, unless the other thought quickly enough to put an end to that.
[break][break]
Which, of course, only added to Evette’s surprise of actually seeing another of these rare Pokemon, replacing that instead with a bit of shock. “Oh my. I am really sorry about that one,” she exclaimed to the other trainer that had come in sight while rushing after her own rambunctious Pokemon.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Shaymin time (Social)
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 10:31:33 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Tumbling was the best part of forming new friendships, and so as Evette’s Shaymin came rushing in causing a tumble Shay the Shaymin simply allowed herself to be dragged along continuing the tumbling, even keeping it going for the fun of it.

This left Elinor with the apologetic trainer as she caught up to the little situation.

“Don’t worry about it.” Elinor tried to brush the woman’s worries away in a single statement as she came closer, though her gaze did check up on the two rascals from time to time. “Oh, but where are my manners? My name is Elinor. And my Shaymin over there - “ She gestured to the bundle of joy that was her Shaymin. “ - is Shay.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Shaymin time (Social)
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 14:23:14 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Well, that certainly was a more imaginative nickname than her own. But not by too much. Which Evette figured was still better, so she had to give this round to the stranger. Sure, she got a name, but a stranger by any name was still a stranger. At least until some more information was added.
[break][break]
“I have not even given mine a nickname. I just got it in a trade about a week ago,” she replied, deciding to be honest about it. Sure, that was a bit of an excuse, but she considered it to be more of a reason than anything else, really. “Anyway, I am Evette Moreau, Kalosian by descent and wandering songstress by volition. A pleasure to make your acquaintance,” she introduced herself with some pep, as if trying to regain her momentum.
[break][break]
Speaking of that, the momentum left her Shaymin as the tumble came to a close. Evette’s specimen recovered first and started to prance around the other as if to initiate some play without really knowing what it wanted itself.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Shaymin time (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 9:27:19 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Elinor raised an eyebrow in surprise, when Evette spoke of a trade. Shaymin were rare Pokemon as far as she knew, so the idea that some might trade away their little friends wer surprising.

But she decided not to pursue that line further as Evette began to introduce herself. Elinor noted the pep that was suddenly to be found in their voice. “A Songstress?” Elinor repeated curiously. “What sort of songs do you make?” A basic question, but one that had to be asked.

Meanwhile Elinor’s Shaymin took a moment to catch its breath and regain some energy as it watched its fellow kin prance around ready to initiate. But the other did not initiate a game. It found this strange for a moment but then Shay decided to do it herself. It jumped forward gently booping the other Shaymin’s Snoot as it proclaimed in its Shaymin-tongue ‘you are it.’

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Shaymin time (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 21:17:06 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Well, that reaction was a bit obvious. Not that she minded too much. It was always more comfortable conversing with someone who was not putting up too much of an act. Well, too much being operational. Everyone did wear a mask, after all. Some just had more expressive ones, like this. Maybe she could use that as a lyric somewhere?[break][break]

[break][break]
Oh, right, the conversation that was stalling. “Oh, believe me, I was just as surprised when I was given the option. Especially when the head ranger told me about his whole ordeal of catching that one. But, well, my offer was quite rare as well and I am not one to complain about these sorts of lucky incidents,” she replied with a smile and a shrug. Honestly, this had kind of fallen into her lap, to an extent. But she definitely would not complain.
[break][break]
Fortunately though, there was also the matter of music. One that saw her sigh a little. “Well, I do sing mostly classical or more in the direction of Pop, depending on the audience and avenue. I am mostly trained classical, but that just translates decently well to broad appeal as well.” Spoken like the daughter of an old songstress turned manager, indeed. Maybe that was part of the problem. But there was not too much she could do in that regard, either.
[break][break]
The Shaymin, in the meantime, were initiating a game of their own. While Evette’s was still a bit unsure what to do and where to direct its energy, the other quite clearly showed the path in that regard. It was easy enough to understand, after all. So, the one that was ‘it’ right now would try to rush the other and boop right back.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Shaymin time (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 10:22:45 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Music had never been Elinor’s forte, but she certainly didn’t mind diving in when it seemed to elicit more of a conversational continuation than anything else.

“So, which is your favorite song to perform?” A simple question, but one that was sure to continue the conversation.

Meanwhile the Shaymin began to play rather fervently. Elinor’s shaymin did its best to dodge becoming it, though after a bit, it could dodge no further leaving an opportunity for Evette’s Shaymin to boop it.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Shaymin time (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 19:20:35 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Canta Per Me,” she replied, without hesitation. Naturally, that song was not hers. She had not written it, but she had always loved it regardless. It was hearing that song, way back when, that had first gotten her to see music as something she could love, not just something she pursued because mother would praise her for it. Plus, it informed a lot of her view of the world itself. “Singing, a melancholic, yet also celebratory ode to one you love in passing, being able to look back at a life full of pain, yes, but also genuine happiness, a hymn to death not filled with regret that life might be coming to an end but gratefulness for having been blessed to have lived it. Ah, just thinking about the melody gives me goosebumps sometimes,” she further elaborated, a bit of a blush on her face but no wavering in her voice. This wasn’t her trailing off fangirling about a nice song she had heard. This was Evette explaining her feelings towards a piece of art. Mayhap a bit unprovoked, but she felt sincerity was appropriate.
[break][break]
Everything else would have been an insult to the piece.
[break][break]
Shaymin, of course, knew absolutely nothing of that. In fact, it was far too engrossed in the chase until it triumphantly booped the other – being way too enthusiastic about it and ending up lightly tackling the other, causing them to tumble over, if not stopped.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights