TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Hot Tub of Hoenn's Heroes [M]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 18:41:00 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","andreatest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

For many Hoennians, visiting Lavaridge’s famous hot springs was something of a New Year’s tradition. A good bath cleansed both the body and the soul of all impurities accumulated throughout the year.
[break][break]
Bare feet walked along a stone pathway. “New year, new us! 2024 sure started off with a bang, huh?” Andrea mused, while making it to the women’s section of the hot spring with her ranger friend in tow. “I never thought we’d have to fight Kyurem again so soon, let alone be able to beat it!”
[break][break]
Technically, they’d simply forced the monster to crawl back into its pocket dimension, but hey, a victory was a victory!
[break][break]
The eccentric girl nonchalantly removed her towel, completely exposing herself like Eve in the Garden of Eden. And much like Eve, she was surrounded by serpents; two Salamences and a Roaring Moon. Her dragons needed this break as much as she did. would be so jealous.
[break][break]
As every square inch of her usually covered body was laid bare, the scars inflicted by could faintly be seen on her back. Those nasty marks served as a grim reminder that last year had not been all sunshine and rainbows.
[break][break]
Andrea submerged herself in the pool halfway up to her sternum, at which point Meatloaf used a moderate Temper Flare to heat up the water.
[break][break]
“Ahhh, that hits the spot…” The dragon enthusiast sighed contentedly. “Get in, Eli! There’s plenty of room for everyone!”

[break][break]

NOTES

- POST TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH[break]
- no outfit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 10:15:20 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
They had promised to come here when Elinor had arrived. That promise had been delayed, but no more.

In tow or like equals, that all depended on perspective, but be that as it may Elinor walked alongside her fellow Ranger bare feet on the stony pathway as she listened to Andrea’s musings.

“Yeah that was definitely something!” Elinor admitted. “Though I hope the rest of 2024 will be somewhat quieter.” She doubted it, but one could hope.

Either way Andrea was the first to lay herself bare before the bath, and in doing so Elinor saw the marks left behind by a battle she did not know (or remember) mild curiosity edged her to ask about it. But she refrained. T’is was better not to reopen old wounds.

At Andrea’s request Elinor allowed herself into the water, letting herself go all the way below the water's surface head and body before resurfacing and releasing a relaxed sigh. The warmth of the water almost instantly worked to relax every tension found within.

But Elinor was not alone. Like Andrea she had desired to bring Pokemon along with her. Unfortunately the Pokemon she wanted to bring had been quite large, and so she had limited it to only a single pokemon, one of two which had helped fight Kyurem.

Gron the Aggron who gently lowered himself into the water as well, though as he did the water levels rose a bit. The few battle scars and tensions that managed to become submerged felt relief immediately, even if the rest of his body didn’t quite manage to meet with the body.

MISSION: POST To Sow Dragon's Teeth

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 12:04:05 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Following in Elinor's barefooted footsteps, Andrea submerged her head all but fully in the onsen's steamy waters, blowing bubbles with her mouth as she did. People who claimed they didn't like to do that while in the bathtub were lying.
[break][break]
"Does Gron actually like it here?" The young PokéManiac asked after coming back out, staring curiously at Eli's Aggron. "I thought Rock-types hated water. On top of that, wouldn't his Steel typing make it easier for his body to get hot?"
[break][break]
Even amongst their own species, Pokémon could have different preferences. Maybe Gron was just as eccentric as she was, but it was surprising nonetheless. Her dragons were cold-blooded, so naturally they felt right at home in this heated pool.

[break][break]

NOTES

- no outfit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 16:15:58 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
A rather understandable question was posed by the PokéManiac. Though by the time the question was posed, the Aggron had leaned down into an almost lying down position to cover his body in as much water as it could. A pleased smile on his Aggron-face.

“He seems rather comfortable?” Elinor replied.

“Honestly, I have never had problems with any of my Rock-types and water.” Elinor spoke thoughtfully. “Of course, they can’t swim, so It might be more of a case of them trusting me to not throw them into the deep end.” Elinor suggested with a mischievous grin as she pondered this paradox. Of course her Rock-types couldn’t swim and they didn’t exactly go looking for bathing opportunities, but they didn’t complain either when it did happen.

“As for the heat. It probably would. But I am not stopping him from leaving the water if he finds it uncomfortable.” Elinor moved closer to the steel behemoth and gently began to pat its head. With its mouth submerged it replied with a bout of relaxed bubbles.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 23:42:22 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The eccentric girl mirrored Gron this time, lying as far down as she could, only her face sticking out of the water along with two other things that were impossible to remain hidden. "Can't blame him. Hot springs are very relaxing if you know when to quit."
[break][break]
Her two Salamences soaked in as well, coiling their large, reptilian bodies around their trainer. The Roaring Moon notably kept its distance from the rest of the group, leading more of a solitary life as a Paradox Pokémon.
[break][break]
"You know, this is Meatloaf's and Sora's first bath together." Andrea mused, while glancing at her dragons. "I was worried the two would butt heads at first, but they seem to be getting along fine. I mean, can you imagine being frozen solid for over a year, only to find out someone else was keeping your seat warm?"
[break][break]
Meatloaf grunted gutturally, giving Sora the side-eye as if to thank his fellow Salamence for keeping Andrea safe in his absence.

[break][break]

NOTES

- no outfit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 15:07:23 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Elinor’s gentle padding came to an end as she instead began to lean relaxed up against the Aggron. It’s warm steel body hot against her skin, but she did not mind, much like the creature she could move away if it got uncomfortable.

“I honestly can’t even begin to imagine it. But still, I am not surprised. I am sure Meatloaf knew that you would never truly replace him.” She spoke with certainty. Much like she prayed, Gron knew that no other Aggron could replace him.

Still, she let her hand brush up against his body once more, just to assure him. But the Aggron was too far gone in his own relaxation to notice.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 21:31:36 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"I never forgot him, not even a year later... I wonder if he could hear me all those times I talked to him back when he was frozen." Andrea mused, eliciting a confused head tilt from Meatloaf. Getting somewhat envious of Elinor's intimacy with her Aggron, the dragon lover huddled closer to the Salamence's scaly body.
[break][break]
There was a certain question burning in her mind even hotter than the water they were currently submerged in. Now was the more appropriate time to ask it. Hot springs allowed people to expose not only their bodies, but also what was hidden underneath those lumps of flesh; their hearts.
[break][break]
"Eli, do you wanna talk about what happened... before you left Hoenn?" Andrea solemnly asked, aware that it was a very touchy subject. "It's okay if you're not ready to talk about it, it really is!" She added, reassuringly. Reliving such painful memories would not be pleasant, after all.

[break][break]

NOTES

- no outfit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 9:13:45 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
“I am sure your words reached him in some form.” Elinor reassured the young Dragon Enthusiast. Though admittedly, the confused expression she noticed from Meatloaf could suggest otherwise.

But Elinor decided not to question it further.

And so in the comfort of the hot waters Andrea decided to turn the conversation to darker subjects.

Now, had this been some B-list Anime the very question might have caused a stronger reaction, maybe even a flashback back to the times of trauma. But now, bathed in comfort and in the company of people she knew would never hurt her, she merely took a deep calming breath and said.

“Sure I can talk about it?” The tone in her voice making it quite clear that it definitely wasn’t a comfortable topic to even approach.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 13:30:44 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Obviously it was a heavy subject to bring up in the middle of their hot spring outing, which was why Andrea tried to reassure her once more. "You don't have to go into full detail. It's just... I'm here if you need a hug."
[break][break]
This was not about sating her own curiosity, after all, but rather providing a shoulder for Elinor to lean on. A wet, steamy shoulder, but a shoulder nonetheless.
[break][break]
"Did they hurt you?" Came the first question. The answer was most likely yes, but everyone reacted to pain and trauma differently. It was followed up by an even more poignant inquiry. "Is that why you left the council?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- no outfit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 9:50:17 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Andrea’s offer of a hug tempted her. It would be nice, not only to get the comfort but to unload her burdens on Andrea. Yet, she couldn’t. She wouldn’t put something like that on her friend. These were her burdens to carry.

A quiet, but certain nod revealed the answer before her words left her mouth. “They did hurt me.” The very thought of it spurred old memories to resurface. She felt the phantom itch of the clawed-scars she had inflicted on herself afterward, rearing its ugly head. But she let the warm water soothe the fading scars on her arms.

Eyes gazed on the water surface, resting in contemplation for a moment as she buried the unpleasantness again. “It was part of the reason. But not the entire reason -” She stopped, considering how much she wanted to say.

“ - I suppose my departure really boils down to finally realizing that even as a member of the council, I was simply a pawn for the League to discard when I had outlived my usefulness.” Elinor knew there had been reasons and justifications, wisely dolled out to any who thought her worth saving. But all of that did not matter to her as the Victim. The League had shown what they thought her worth.

But one creature that would never abandon her was the Aggron she had leaned up against. It's tail moved in the water, gently wrapping around its trainer protectively, as if to let her know that she was safe, always.

She paused. Then looked toward Andrea, wondering if these words would make the light-hearted Dragon Enthusiast see her in a different light.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 14:35:58 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It seemed that Gron had taken Elinor up on that hug instead. Good. She needed all the hugs after what she had been through. Nobody deserved her suffering. The scars on Andrea’s back paled when compared to the former councilwoman’s emotional scars.
[break][break]
Another tail curved around the blonde woman. It was Sora the Salamence. Despite looking every bit as fearsome as the rest of her species, the dragoness possessed boundless compassion and tenderness that surpassed what most humans were capable of.
[break][break]
Andrea also waded closer, grabbing the woman’s face with both hands and looking her straight in the eye. “You’re important, Eli! Never forget that! You matter! You have people who care about you! And you’re a hero for making it through! The League is stupid for not seeing that!”
[break][break]
Validation bombing could be as effective, if not more so than hugs. Learning about her friend’s miserable plight had not changed the way she looked at her; it had only made her more supportive.

[break][break]

NOTES

- no outfit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights