[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

The local fisherman at PACIFIDLOG had said this was the sixth day of the storm. Despite that, it was still going as strong as the day it had formed. This was not a natural phenomenon, after all.[break][break]

It was KYOGRE.[break][break]

[break]

Since joining the AQUA INITIATIVE recently, had been waiting for the day he would be nearby to finally encounter it. He'd even prepared a small outpost and camp for himself on a nameless little island on the WATER ROUTES. Though it was little more than a large tent and a small communications station with a cache of emergency supplies, it would serve its purpose well.[break][break]

It was here, however, where he rendezvoused with his partner for the encounter with KYOGRE. Wearing a bright yellow raincoat, and standing beneath the pole tent shielding his radio from the rain, the royal turns to with a smile.[break][break]

"It's been a while, Abigail. Excited to meet our flippered friend tonight?" None of the RKS SIMULATIONS they had partaken in had prepared them for a whale of a tantrum like this. But, perhaps, the sight of ZEKROM flying overhead might provide some form of security for the blonde.[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RAIN UNTO ME ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
Heartbeat, heartbeat, it keeps on pounding.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 0:19:17 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

The rain pours down endlessly like an array of bullets onto the earth. Only a Pokemon could cause this much of a disturbance in nature. It felt unreal knowing it was Kyogre, though, a creature of legend. A part of her worries the ocean might overflow at this rate, drowning the nearing Pacifilog with it. Though, it may not come to that. Never in a million years did she find herself aiding the AQUA INITIATIVE, but there’s a possibility for anything in Hoenn. Maybe she was a more powerful trainer than she thought.[break][break]
Wearing an expensive pink raincoat, Abigail hugs herself as the wind threatens to tetter her off balance. Seeing come into view doesn’t change her flat expression, nor does the magnificence of the Zekrom flying overhead. She’s a tough cookie to impress. Heaving out a heavy sigh she pulls down her hood, stylish blonde hair a sopping mess.[break][break]
“It’s cold.” She replies bitterly to his smile. If they had a taste it’d be salt and burnt sugar. “Kyogre is a beast, isn’t it?” [break][break]
A pause, tone of voice softer: “I wouldn’t mind meeting it I suppose.”[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 10:58:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

"It's a literal FORCE OF NATURE, yes." Remiel replies with a nod and a gleam of amusement in his blue eyes. As tough and unwavering as Abigail made herself out to be, her underlining excitement for such an encounter was rather adorable. Though he wasn't sure why she might be embarrassed to admit it. Shyness? Or pride, perhaps?[break][break]

If it was pride, he understood.
[break]

"I can't fathom we'll make it see reason when so many others have already tried and failed, but I think it's worth a shot anyway." The exiled prince adds, stepping out from under the pole tent to approach a LAPRAS he had posted on the beach. After stepping up onto the large shell on its back, he turns to Abigail and offers her a hand.[break][break]

"Come on, let's go."
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 0:44:23 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Many people in the past have said that her pride could outrival a lioness Pyroar. The same goes for her intuition. The mission in general felt especially pointless. Like said, many have failed where they are about to attempt. How would they be any different in quelling a beast that controls the ocean itself? It’s comparable to suicide. Fools play, but she was assigned the responsibility and it might just be worth seeing it through in the end.[break][break]
She stares at the offered hand, debating on whether or not to accept the help. Just being polite, she supposes. Alright then, she’ll play along.[break][break]
Accepting his hand she makes herself comfortable atop the Lapras’s bulky shell. A beautiful Pokemon almost hunted to extinction by human greed. Abigail gently pats the side of the Lapras, her fingetips grazing the freezing water as she sweetly smiles.[break][break]
“Thank you for the ride. I’ll be sure to repay you later.”[break][break]
The Lapras, that is.

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 7:57:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Admittedly, Remiel thinks the gesture of thanks is directed at him. "Oh, I certainly don't mi—" It isn't until after he's made himself comfortable upon the large shell, however, that he turns to realize Abigail is speaking to his Lapras. He chuckles to spare himself the embarrassment, turning back and reaching forward to grant his Pokémon an affectionate pat on the neck.[break][break]

"KAIDA loves a good adventure. And, like most Lapras, I think she enjoys ferrying people around." The sea creature in question softly coos in response as she slowly waddles backward into the sea with her flippers. Despite there being blunt knobs to hold onto as she moves about, Remiel can't help but notice Abigail is stuck with a small one.[break][break]

"Need someone to hold onto or are you good?" He inquires with a hint of a smile as the constant rain drips down from the rim of his hood.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 18:19:37 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“She seems to like it.” Abigail replies in turn.[break][break]
Being on the edge of Lapras like this has her visualize a fine line of danger and safety. One wrong move and she’s lost to the lapping, dark ocean waves. Swallowed whole and gone, just like that. Not that she was ever an adrenaline junkie, far from it. [break][break]
Despite the raging wind causing a loud ruckus, Remiel’s voice finds its way to her. Abigail turns to get a good look at him, mirroring his smile with a mischievous grin of her own. “Nice try, prince charming. But I'm just fine over here. I’ll let you know if that changes, though.” [break][break]
Maybe it will, or maybe it won’t.[break][break]
Carefully holding onto the notches of Lapras she stares at the sky above, dark and gloomy- something deeply sinister brewing in the storm clouds.[break][break]
“Do you think we are going to have to hurt Kyogre?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 11:24:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel smirks at her response. It wasn't the first time he'd been called Prince Charming and it likely wouldn't be the last. Truth be told, it was kind of growing on him. Though, in this case, he'd only been teasing her independent nature.[break][break]

"Alright then."
[break]

The Lapras suddenly lurches backward before smoothly spinning around to face the ocean, propelling itself forward and off the beach with a firm push of its hind flippers. The sudden jolt of movement forces the two trainers to grip onto whatever they can to avoid sliding off. As soon as it is over, however, the waves that Kaida overcomes prove far less threatening to their stability.[break][break]

For now, anyway.
[break]

"If KYOGRE attacks, we defend ourselves." Remiel matter-of-factly exclaims over the crash of waves. Overhead, the faint glow of ZEKROM's tail can be seen past the dark clouds. The trainer and his Lapras use this as a sort of beacon to guide the way. "Are you worried about it?" He inquires.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 21:02:14 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Logically speaking, she has no reason to worry about it. Kyogre was leagues ahead of humans. In comparison to such raw power they hardly pose a threat against him. Still, Abigail was always more sympathetic toward Pokemon than people. For as long as she could recall she’s simply always been like that. Pokemon are loyal. They are without sin and live more freely than man.[break][break]
“I’m concerned about its rampaging.” She speaks as if choosing her words carefully. Her hand drifts into the ice cold sea, not minding how her fingertips numb at the touch. It was welcomed.[break][break]
“All that pent up anger stirring up this horrendous weather? It’s not healthy. Not for Pokemon or humans. You cannot live in rage forever or it's bound to consume you.”[break][break]
She sighs.[break][break]
“I just hope it calms down soon.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 7:27:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel raises a brow as he turns over his shoulder to look at Abigail. "You sound like you might have had a bit of experience with 'rage' before. Is there a story behind that?" The royal inquires.[break][break]

Throughout his life, Remiel had never been one to encompass rage as much (or as well) as others. Truth be told, he'd been fairly apathetic for most of his life. It wasn't until had instilled him with HATE recently during the WHITE KYUREM incident that he got a real taste of it again.[break][break]

"Some of the dragons at my draciary tend to get a little carried away with anger, too." He adds. "Sometimes it is better to simply have them let it all out, however... don't you think so?"[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 8:15:20 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Rage is a never ending tale in her life. Since birth, in fact; Abigail has been the victim of anger, not her fault yet directed toward her all the same. From conception, to the brother who couldn't once stomach the sight of her face. All the memories blur together like a puddle of mud— dirty and without noticeable distinction. An unstructured mess. The question itself nearly pulls a sneer out from her neutral kept countenance.[break][break]
Instead, she looks down at her fingers which are red from the cold.[break][break]
“I don’t disagree. Kyogre has every right to rage. But I would think it’s been long enough. In the end he should be deep in the ocean, away from — all of us.”[break][break]
Humans, she means.[break][break]
“Free from the league or rocket’s clutches. I hope he can be truly free. But that’s not our mission, is it?”
A pause. While it doesn’t seem like it, she’s trying to be less defensive. [break][break]
“You have dragons?”

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 8:44:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel, of course, finds himself agreeing with Abigail. However, he questions the method with which KYOGRE's rampage will ultimately be resolved. "It's our mission if we want it to be," He responds. "And if we can manage it, I think that would be for the best as well." But it likely wouldn't turn out that way.[break][break]

His Lapras bellows as she swims up a particularly large wave, using a surge of MUDDY WATER to propel herself over it with one decisive burst. Though the trainers upon Kaida's back are forced to hold on tightly, they soon find themselves in the considerably calmer eye of the storm afterward.[break][break]

In the distance, the large whale they've been looking for awaits them as it floats half-submerged.[break][break]

[break]

"I do," The royal finally answers, turning to look up to the sky for any sign of ZEKROM. "I help raise, rehabilitate, and breed them. That has been my draciary's grand purpose for years."[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 4:50:30 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Zekrom is their beacon out of this mess. If things go south, she will look toward it for safety. Though it’s a little hazy she spots their target, KYOGRE, a fair distance away. Her chest tightens as a steady hand reaches for a pokeball off her belt. The Sealo that she caught while in the company of .[break][break]
She vaguely wonders if she should’ve texted him today, in case it was her last chance.[break][break]
“Then let's make a deal. If we make it out of this alive you take me to meet your dragons. In return, I’ll show you a dragon Pokemon of mine you’ve yet to meet. Sounds good?”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 17:16:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

A dragon of hers that he had yet to meet? They certainly weren't the only trainers in HOENN with Dragon-type Pokémon, but something about one belonging to piqued the royal's interest. What was it? A JANGMO-O? A DRAMPA? From what he'd learned of her so far, it had to be something strong, right?[break][break]

"Alright, then," He nods with an eager smile. Was this her way of asking him to look out for her? Or, perhaps, he was being a little too cocky. Nevertheless, the royal seals it. "It's a deal." If they ended up dying, none of it would matter anyway.[break][break]

Though certainly nervous, Kaida swims closer to KYOGRE before ZEKROM suddenly descends from the dark clouds above. The BLACK YIN occupies the space between the trainers and the SEA BASIN Pokémon, hovering above the tumultuous waves as it stares the latter down. "He's trying to communicate with KYOGRE," Remiel explains. "He's asking it what it is wrong."[break][break]

Unlike Remiel, didn't have a two-way telepathic connection to a dragon of legend. And neither of them could speak to KYOGRE directly either... unless, hypothetically, it wanted to speak with them. But so far it kept silent.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
RAIN UNTO ME
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 22:15:02 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

All Abigail can do is watch as the scene unfolds. It felt surreal being this close to a legendary Pokémon. Let alone Kyogre out of all of them. The rain’s cold and seeps into her bones yet her face remains emotionless as ever. She stays stationed on the lapras. If things go south she has a Pokémon of her own to escape and hopefully make it out alive. [break][break]
Silence is better than roaring and causing a rampage, she supposed. She’s also blissfully unaware of Remiel’s talents. Maybe it’s a moment of weakness, or she simply wants the touch of another human being if it’s to be her last. [break][break]
But this time Abigail moves closer, a hand tugging on Remiel’s raincoat to hold onto him. [break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights