[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
rks: freya and hideo
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 22:35:26 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it will be some time yet before the truth about hideo's ralts comes out. some time before he becomes another vexation, another problem, another headache. another hope, however small, for the future of their region. 

now, he's just another gym leader. her reservations about working with children are still the same, but his station gives him better footing in her stern golden eyes. she stretches her fingers over the armrests of her chair and spares him a glance, considering the woman before her. 

and her eyes widen. 

it's her.

the woman looking for

two options, digitized, lay before them in the freeze frame. her hand stretches out.

"we join them."

join the hexenzirkel
+50 rks points
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 22:55:52 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
This time around, Hideo didn't bring Uxie along. already knew, so there wasn't much point in hiding, and with , he felt the consequences of an accidental reveal wouldn't be that bad.

Freya, though? A Council member, he had to be more careful around. Revealing before he was ready could get out of hand very quickly. But he also couldn't say "no" to doing the simulations with her.

Also, Uxie told him to start looking at other simulations other than Azelf's - he wasn't going to learn much doing the same thing over and over.

So he had his Beheeyem with him - his most consistent companion at his Gym. One who stood next to his chair as Freya gave the order to join.

"Wouldn't be the first time for me," Hideo said. The description his Beheeyem gave was different than Uxie's, but he could recognize the voice; he'd done this scenario before. And he'd encountered this woman before.

"Think we're gonna have to impress her first. But I can do what I did last time - should work again."

Recounting his story of how he climbed the Tiered Tea Tower should work like last time…

Join the Hexenzirkel +50 points

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 22:56:24 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to impress the white-haired lady in order to join the Hexenzirkel. She leaves her seat at the table alongside several other shadowy figures that ascend at the same time. They clap. As they do, several eyes begin to emerge in the darkness, blinking, staring at you:[break][break]

Suddenly, odd voices flood your head: "your pr▉▉e▉ce here is an ano▉▉ly and must not be per▉▉ved. we will h▉de you. we will work in the d▉rk to pre▉s▉rve all things."[break][break]

They begin to surround you with open arms...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Succumb or flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 16:16:18 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

freya listens to the story just as intently as the white-haired lady seems to. she'd brushed up on the events surrounding the tea room, but she hadn't partaken at the time. all of her knowledge is through thirdhand accounts. 

it does the trick. 

their next prompt will pull them away from the simulation and she grinds her teeth. anything she can get from her is invaluable. anything she can get could help them figure out why she's after yuina. who she is. what she wants. 

but the eyes press in and they succumb.

succumb
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 0:34:58 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Tales of getting carried around by his Ninjask (by his head), his Doublade diving into water to get at a Pokemon hidden within, and his Zarude's nonchalant response to getting Clap Trap'd had proven sufficient entertainment for the Hexenzirkels last time - and they seemed to work again.

But Hideo could recall what came next: the voices telling them they shouldn't be here, and the eyes that surrounded them gradually growing closer.

His first instinct was to run, just as he did last time - until his Beheeyem informed him Freya was just staying in her seat, doing nothing. Was she just accepting what would happen?

Hideo remained in his seat, lightly squeezing his Beheeyem's hand. He'd stay as well, to find out what would happen.

He'd survived drowning in these simulations so many times. Whatever outcome this wrought couldn't be much worse.

Perhaps it would even have a different result?

Succumb

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 2:29:11 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a resplendent glade with a large white tree growing in its center. Although it is devoid of leaves or fruits, it is a sacred and splendid scene seemingly untouched for one thousand years. Around its base, Pokemon kneel though they do not seem alive. They've been petrified into absolute stone.[break][break]

Coming close, you sense the tree "speaking" to you. It beckons for you to water it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Water it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Burn it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 2:34:35 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"is this like the other times?" she asks to the void as the simulation rebuilds itself, as one moment she is sitting and the next she is walking, trees passing by around her. "the other times you've been here?"

or is there a way to stay? is there a way to force yourself to remain in one of the simulations?

the tree emits of soft pink and blue aura; among the ribbons of light are even more shifting colors. the draconid's lips curl at the presence of fae magic, but she picks up the ornate watering can all the same and nurtures the dry, cracked bark. 

frozen pokemon bore their gaze at their backs. 

water it
+1 curio
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 16:32:36 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Thank Arceus that the simulation shifted before they could find out what those eyes and hands had planned for them.

Hideo's Beheeyem caught him before his bottom could hit the ground, thanks to the chair he'd sat upon disappearing. Hideo righted himself just as Freya spoke.

"Last time, I ran," he said. "Charmed them with the same story, but that voice happened. We ran before we could find out what they planned for us." Seemed like any kind of cooperation in that scenario would end poorly.

Would opposing them get a different result?

Hideo expected the next simulation to be the one he was so familiar with - the one with Azelf - but he was caught off guard with how different this one sounded and smelled. Gone was the sounds of waves against a shore - replaced by the wind blowing through a forest of trees. Instead of the salty sea, he could smell the earthy aroma of damp soil and dead leaves.

"...never done this one before," Hideo muttered.

The urge to water the tree before them was hard to ignore - and his Beheeyem already told him Freya was going through with it. Hideo was careful not to bump into any of the petrified Pokemon around the tree as he grabbed a watering can of his own.

Just how did all these petrified Pokemon get here?

He could only hope he wasn't about to join them.

Water it +1 curio

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 16:32:55 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You water the tree. Suddenly, you hear a crackling sound of moving wood, the bare tree's branches swaying as if alive. Around you, the petrified Pokemon stir alive. The stone crumbles apart as new fur, hide and scale emerge.[break][break]

The tree settles back into dormancy, but the Pokemon eventually turn to you in thanks.[break][break]

Curiously, these Pokemon feature brilliant markings that glow and glimmer beautifully in the dappled sunlight. Whether they were originally Illumina Pokemon or not is uncertain, but they shine bright with gratitude.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the glade.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 2:12:24 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

their watering isn't for naught. hideo makes her lapse back into silence. water trickles over her digitized hands, a sprung leak from the watering can; she watches it darken the bark, slither into the roots. 

her entire body tenses when she hears the breaking wood, but she reminds herself - again - that no matter how real it feels, they are not here. not really. they're nothing but tourists, playing a game crafted by their enemies. 

like mice in a maze.

her hand lifts from a thankful zigzagoon. "what about that one?" she asks, pointing, and then makes a face at herself. "sorry. the 1000 hands?" their options drift around them by way of exits from their glade and as they deliberate, the scene begins to lose its color. 

proceed to stage three
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 20:44:56 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It was always relaxing, just watering plants, the calm flow of water sounding through the quiet forest serving as the only sound reaching his ears. So many times, he'd spent this kind of time watering the plants in his garden.

Even if this place was a bit…deader than his garden, he was at peace here.

Until the crackling noise broke that peace. Hideo's Beheeyem stood between Hideo and the emerging Pokemon, its hand blinking as it communicated its warning.

But after a moment, it moved aside, one of the newly-awoken Pokemon approaching Hideo - and patting him on the head.

Whether or not these were their real bodies in the simulation, he could still feel as if it were real.

"Only ones I've done were Thundurus and Xatu," Hideo said. "Can't say I'm a fan of either of those. Both kinda get me feeling sick afterwards." First one gave him seasickness, second one forced the past into the open. "1000 Hands works for me."

Leave the glade

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 21:11:15 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves on an advanced space ship. Around you stars and space debris sprawl out in incredible kaleidoscopic vistas. Upon investigation, the ship's notes and instruments seem to be seeking the "ascended hall of origin".[break][break]

Eventually, your out of world experience is interrupted by a violent rocking of your vessel and blaring alarms. A large hand-like being crushes a part of your ship as if in search of you and your friends.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let one of you be taken.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 21:27:17 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

then what will this one bring?

the thundurus and xatu options dim while 1000 hands glow as she falls into step beside hideo and his pokemon. she gives them a wayward glance as they bleed away with finality, telling herself she'll be back. 

and more prepared, thanks to hideo.

her boots find plex. the ship's interior is a malleable sort of thing, with pieces of it coming into focus when she draws her attention to them. she runs her fingers over some of the instruments. 

"they were looking for something," she says. she looks offhandedly at hideo. "were you there when that ship was found under route (idk the number but bmi fml)?"

a slamming against the side of the vessel sends her stumbling. she reaches for her pokeball when two prompts light up. her gaze darts to hideo and the option is easy. 

lyune emerges and the artificial space fluxes to make room for his bulk.

fight back
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 0:08:41 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo's boots squeaked against an unfamiliar floor. It was oddly smooth - obviously constructed, but he didn't know what it was made from. He knelt down to touch it, and still found it unfamiliar.

Just where did they end up now?

His Beheeyem was similarly curious, looking over the room they were in.

He did hear about the ship from Route 119 (which was totally what Freya said). "Don't remember if I was there for that," he said, "but this feels familiar? Elga's saying he might've seen something like this before."

But reminiscence had to wait; the ship they were in shook violently, Hideo only keeping his balance courtesy of his Beheeyem - and his Beheeyem was the only way he knew there was a giant hand reaching into the ship.

"Ah crap," Hideo muttered, his Beheeyem already on the offensive to repel the threat.

(ง'̀-'́)ง  +100 Points

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times