awards
457 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
Unchained, Yet Shackled
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 23:59:22 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Grigori glared the man down as the elevator approached its final destination. It’d been sent back up, so they only had a few moments left before they’d be exposed to the public for what they were. They’d have to drop the matter and leave it be for now.

He wondered if Howard set that up on purpose. People would grow suspicious if they were stuck inside this thing for much longer.

Fine then, Mr. Fox,” he sighed. It felt like he was now the servant of a Thievul, and they worked for a glorious woodland mafia. “But don’t think I’ll let this go so easily. We will discuss this in the future.

You have my word on it.

Ding! The tacky music stopped, and the doors slowly slid open. Back on the top floor, where he’d wanted to be the entire time. Without worry of Howard’s actions, and without fear of what was yet to come. Now, the future never seemed so uncertain as it did now. How potentially tumultuous.

How awful it felt. Like iron shackles that kept him from hiding. From staying away from those that might tread on him without so much as a backwards glance.

Thank you for the leave, sir,” he said. With one final look, Grigori stepped off the elevator and quickly down the hall. He might as well make the best of this awful situation. Get things figured out, before the storm hit.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,170 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Unchained, Yet Shackled
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 10:22:50 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
He watched Grigori leave. As the old grunt left, Howard visibly deflated and sighed.

When did it all get so complicated?

That was Grigori Sokolov dealt with. The grunt was fairly easy to direct. All you had to do was dangle responsibility in front of him, and he would rise to the occasion. Whatever Grigori had done in his past, it had made him a stalwart. He was June's shield, and he was completely unflappable. The sun would wise in the west and set in the east before Grigori bent.

That made him easy to misdirect. Grigori would chase redemption until the end of time, and Howard could use that. Grigori needed to stop rocking the boat with Rocket, before it was too late.

"June..." Howard's eye narrowed as he clenched his fist. His eye watered and he slammed his fist against the elevator doors. He grimaced. He felt as light as air, but he was chained down great ropes. "I'm sorry."

The elevator doors shut as they slid down.

"I never wanted to hurt you."

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Unchained, Yet Shackled
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 22:39:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven