Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
you like to be broken?
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
primadonna [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 4:40:35 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]
[attr="class","helena1body"]

Ugh. A fake, stuffy old wig. She hates this. Contacts too to hide her eyes? Yeah, even worse. This was so stupid, and she hated it. Dressing like this, like some kind of stale, unoriginal, tacky ho was not in Helena's wheelhouse.[break][break]

Even as she tries to look good, she's having trouble making the wig work. Sunglasses aren't helping.[break][break]

"My tits aren't even showing off in this," Helena scowls, feeling towards her chest, a big frown across her lips. "I feel so powerless!" she pouts. The best she had was her legs. What if she needed to find a puppy on the fly?[break][break]

She turns towards her disguise partner. Natural actress kind of beautiful. Unfair kind of beautiful. Take her down a peg kind of beautiful. "Ugh, why couldn't my wig be white so I could show it off better?" she says so rude, so vain. Even as her Litleo, now covered in a pile of rejected outfits, pops out to nap atop.[break][break]

"Any luck?" Rude and immediately civil. Yup. That's Helena Hawthorne alright.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit, MISSION: Vying for Attention[break]
- Absolutely terrible manners while dressing in a Sootopolis boutique. Her Litleo, Adele, is out in a pile of rejected clothes.[break]
- After a shot at Moira, she tries to be cordial. Keyword, tries.

[attr="class","helena1pkmn"]

[attr="class","helena1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".helena1"]--accent:#FF355E;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

she/her
May 29
Mesagoza
bisexual
actress
grunt
awards
1 post
part of
TAG WITH @moira
Moira Parzefall
primadonna [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:09:08 GMT
Moira Parzefall Avatar
[attr="class","moira"]Moira wasn't even paying much attention to her companion until she made a comment about her hair. The actress quickly looked at her with a scowl on her lips, her brows furrowed with annoyance.

"This is my natural hair color," she hissed.

With a roll of her eyes, she figured she should choose a different hair color as well, since her hair stood out pretty well. She found a dark brown wig, a rather plain-looking dress...

"I look horrendous. I suppose this is civilian enough."

[attr="class","moiratag"] | vying for attention
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.moira] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.moira b] color: #9fc5e8; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.moira i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.moira u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.moiratag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.moiratag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
you like to be broken?
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
primadonna [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 4:05:39 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]
[attr="class","helena1body"]

Oooooh, she's got some bite to her. Actress would be fun, and placing a blue-manicured finger to her chin, she raises a brow. "I didn't hurt your feelings, did I?" The way she says it is so telling, a lot of scorn in her tone.[break][break]

White so looks better on her than some trashy normy brown hair, but Helena would never admit it.[break][break]

"Wow, you do look horrendous," she agrees. Even if she can't show off herself, Helena can at least take a cute selfie. Even as her thumbs dive into her dress to pull it up just a bit, she leans forward, and tucks a strand of that wig hair behind her ear, pushing her hands together on her chest. Scowling with a roll of her eyes, her resting bitch face came back.[break][break]

She scowls harder. "Geez, why do we even like NEED secret identities? We could just be wanted, can't we?" She knows why. Because seeing her hairstylist would be painful. But she wants Moira to know she's discontent.[break][break]

Holding her hand to a fake card, she frowns as she stares at the name. "Like bitch? Do I look like a Blake?" Honest question. And Moira BETTER have the right answer.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit, MISSION: Vying for Attention[break]
- Agrees with Moira in that she looks terrible. She's so rude...[break]
- Absolutely hateful to this job. Why do they even NEED secret identities?

[attr="class","helena1pkmn"]

[attr="class","helena1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".helena1"]--accent:#FF355E;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights