Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
you like to be broken?
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
IDGAF [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 4:56:32 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]
[attr="class","helena1body"]

Today is sunny. Helena's kind of day. She looks good today, and two feet in the water, kicking in the river, the black-haired beauty quietly hums to herself. Jonas, the little Quilava, is right behind her to keep her nice and warm, and it feels nice. Like a nice little heater.[break][break]

She prefers the heat. Winter. Awful. Summer, that's the season for her, any day of the week, of the month, of the year, baby. Swimsuits, and countless simps galore, and it was what she looked forward to.[break][break]

Even so, she just kicks her feet in the water. Thinking she's just alone. Jonas not even moving at all, but always with one eye open.[break][break]

She's humming, until the moment she's stopped. Any pleasantness on her face vaporizes immediately.[break][break]

Who the fuck?

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit, Hair Vibe, Mission[break]
- Helena is out with Jonas the Quilava, toe in the water of Route 114.[break]
- She's humming until interrupted by someone. Then, the resting bitch face comes to life.

[attr="class","helena1pkmn"]

[attr="class","helena1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".helena1"]--accent:#FF355E;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
IDGAF [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 18:55:06 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","draco177"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

After his time doing work for Rocket, Draco had enough of the modern towns and cities for a bit. He headed back to where he first flew in. He was now on the back of his Charizard, Helios. The giant dragon with the flaming tail beated his wings as he carried Draco on his back. He didn't mind. Draco and Helios were as thick as thieves for years, ever since Draco saved him from his abusive father. They been through hell together and survived through it because they stuck together. The grizzly charizard had scars, especially the wicked one over his right eye-- but it only made him look more intimidating. [break][break] Reaching the areas near Meteor Falls, Draco's preferred place to rest, Draco began to fly lower to the river that was nearby. While no one seemingly was around-- Helios decided to do something a bit... risky and silly. He flew towards the river, interested in causing a little mayhem. "Easy, Helios. Don't go crazy--!!" Draco warned, but the dragon didn't really care as he flew to make a dive towards the water. [break][break] SPLASH!![break][break] Draco dove right into the shallows of the river-- and causing a huge splash. Normally, such a move would get one of his species killed!! Any time that flame on its tail goes out, they die! Draco knew that and was scared over such risks-- but Helios had been training too. He knew how to increase the temperature and intensity of his tail's flame-- allowing it to endure such water. As a result, he made a flashy splash to the water to 'show off' as it were. [break][break]Draco sighed as he slid off his partner's back, his bare feet landing into the water. "And they call me a show off..." Draco grumbled-- but soon stopped as they soon found someone.[break][break] Draco blinked at the scantly clad woman stranger, in the middle of the river, now drenched from Helios' dive bomb. A dumbfounded look was on his face-- not one of sheer attraction but the looks of 'um where did you come from?'. Helios too had a similar shocked look. A few more meters and he would of crushed her from his impulsive dive... [break][break]"Um... who are you?" Draco asked, rather rudely-- though not intentionally rude. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Posting for Mission recruitment: Bond Bridge[break]
XXX[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.draco177]--accent:#6F35FC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.draco177]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
you like to be broken?
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
IDGAF [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 19:19:42 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]

That dive bomb was impressive, and on any other day, it'd be one of those impressive tricks, a little show off. But today, Helena was just trying to relax, and not get her hair ruined. But oh no, lately it's like EVERYONE is trying to get on her last fucking nerve.[break][break]

And oh, this dumbass. Let's get started with him.[break][break]

Drenched head-to-toe, and getting up, the smaller 5 foot 3 woman stands in her swimsuit, and glares daggers. She sucks in a breath. He dare ask who she, she'll answer. Oh she'll fucking answer.[break][break]

Jonas just waves as Helios, a quiet yawn from the Quilava.[break][break]

"Who am I?" she asks, red eyes filled with fury. Even if he was stacked, he was still an idiot. "I'm about to be that bitch who chews you out, you meathead!" Her swimsuit was meant for water, but she already showered, did her hair, her makeup. And he RUINED it. "Watch where you're flying that dipshit dragon!" She pointed to Helios, scowling to the Charizard.[break][break]

"Do you KNOW how long it takes to get ready in the morning?! Do you realize how long it takes for me to look as good as I do? Just to be ruined by your lack of awareness?!" Did he? Probably not.

[break][break]

NOTES

- And this meathead is getting all of her ire, seeing as he ruined a perfect day for her. She looked great, now she's drenched, and her makeup is ruined.[break]
- Commence the chewout.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".helena1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
IDGAF [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 21:03:51 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The girl's yelling was starting to become aggravating. Draco, being pretty much an outsider and deaf to social convention knew little about 'beauty care' or even cared for it. Outside of genuine hygiene, supposedly, he didn't care for appearance that much. Or rather, the NEED to focus on your appearance. Effort and results mattered more to him-- which was ironic for him being a show-off a times. As she yelled at him, he glanced away, feinting to really listen to her complaints. [break][break] To make matters worse, Helios just upright yawned at her. [break][break] SPLASH!![break][break] The only thing that really got under his skin was calling his Charizard a dipshit. He glared down at her with a silent look of fury that only he shot to an enemy. Still, he didn't appreciate her calling his dragon such a name-- and even Helios didn't like that. [break][break] At the question she poses about her look, he looked at her up and down-- as if to lewdly inspect her as many oogling guys might. Only difference was, he wasn't being coy about it. "Eh, you look just fine to me." he commented, as if it wasn't a big deal. [break][break] The comment might be a slap in the face to her. Still, Draco was uncaring at this point as he splashes about-- then walked over towards the shore. There he found the little Quilava, barely as high as his knees if standing on his haunches. Helios looked down, surprised by the little fiery mammal and gave a friendly 'grunt' of a greeting to the Pokemon beside him. [break][break] Meanwhile, Draco further endured the woman's ranting and fury.

NOTES

XXX[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.draco177]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
you like to be broken?
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
IDGAF [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 4:10:37 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]

This guy was a self-righteous prick! He clearly doesn't get anything, and the disgusted look on her face, when he just ogles at her the way he does. It's primitive, like some kind of jacked-up caveman. He is so not her type, and she never gave permission to even gaze at her splendor.[break][break]

"I look fine? No, you limp dick caveman, I LOOKED amazing, until you and your ugly lizard came to ruin it!" Her tone is so much more hateful, her resting bitch face no longer in the resting position.[break][break]

Unbelievable. While Jonas was busy giving a nod to the dragon, he turns towards Helena, and the Quilava shrugs. Better to let that fire go out on its own. He'd know. And as her shrill abhorrent words continue firing out like a fully loaded uzi, she pushes it.[break][break]

"So how are you going to fix it? Hmmmmm?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Yeah. She's fucking around, and she's finding out. Jonas the Quilava? Chill a f.[break]
- How is Draco fixing this?

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
IDGAF [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 16:35:58 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

There was no way in hell Draco was into this woman in any way with her pompos attitude or fixation on appearance. Sure, maybe she did look nicer than before-- but it wasn't like an intentional attack to splash her. Further, she insulted Helios of all things. That put Draco in a foul mood. It was then that Draco made a daring step forward and got right up in her face. Regardless of how that would go-- she got a good look at the anger on his cold, angry face. Unlike her which was a fiery tantrum, his was a blue burner-- low and steady. "Listen here, princess. I don't give a **** what you want to call me. But shut your mouth about Helios if you know what's good for you." He said with a low growl of anger. "After all, you know what happens to princesses when around big scary dragons. Besides you're here swimming in the middle of a river. Seems likely you will end up splashed by SOMETHING one way or another. So you only have yourself to blame." he retorted. [break][break] He was not going to give any kind of recompense for her foolishness or her vanity. Of course, Helios was getting along far better with the chill and humble Quilava despite their traners arguing. It gave some friendly growls and grunts, to communicate to the smaller mammal. They were getting along very well, as the two seemed more friendly being fire types. As if to show off his strength, Helios let out a brave Flamethrower roar up into the air, showing how high he could shoot his fire to the little mammel. Maybe it would show off some of what it could do. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
you like to be broken?
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
IDGAF [m]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 0:36:02 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]

Is this limp-dicked caveman for real forreal? Draco takes a step forward, and attempts to show his anger, and all Helena can do in response is frown, arms crossed. This overgrown lizard didn't scare her, in all honesty, his bad breath just made her retch.[break][break]

"Oh really? I should watch my mouth?" she starts, ill-temper pushing the boundary, ready to see how far this guy is willing to go. If he even dares to hurt her, she will kill him outright. Jonas may be all nice, and chill now, but the moment this oversized neanderthal comes at her, or this stupid overgrown, ignoramous lizard tries something, Jonas will kill.[break][break]

Jonas' eyes show almost that much, but when Helios fires that brave flame up, so does Jonas in retaliation. It wasn't a scare tactic, it was an honest means to tell Helios he respects him.[break][break]

But his trainer, is still his trainer. And even if the Quilava hated it, he would step in to intervene. The red hot fire burns upon his back. Ready to go.[break][break]

"That is so lame," and she stares into Helios' eyes, and glares. "your dragon thinks he can kidnap a princess. Out of all the dragons here; which by the way, have a look sometime of all the dragons surrounding us, caveman, you think he'd do that and live." she takes a step forward, and begins talking down further. "I'm not afraid of someone who lets his little soft-skinned lizard fight his battles for him, when its the trainer whose to blame for being unperceptive" she continues to bicker, pointing one manicured finger at his chest, a nail pushing into his frame as she glares upwards.[break][break]

She smirks.[break][break]

"If you kiss the ground I walk on, maybe I'll forgive you."[break][break]

She won't.[break][break]

"Go on. For his and your sake."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Helena is 100% being an alpha bitch, but that's okay. His logic is not so good, and Jonas is ready to tussle if need be.[break]
- Ultimatum; if he kisses the ground she walks on, she may forgive him. She's not afraid. She even pokes at Draco's chest with a nail.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
IDGAF [m]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 15:49:21 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Don't call me that...and I would sooner be eaten by Helios than kiss your damn ground, *****" he snarled, fed up with her attitude. At this point Helios was just watching as Draco fumed at the woman. It was clear they had some issues to work out. He didn't know if they were really fighting or 'getting along'. Helios gave a small snort of a laugh as he got more friendly with Quilava. [break][break] Finally he pushes her poking hand away, and glares. "Then I guess there is only one way to settle this. Let's fight. I ain't afraid of some spoiled princess like you." Draco said, and soon turned to his Charizard. "Helios!!"[break][break] Helios' eyes widened for a moment, snapped alart as soon the giant winged lizard gave a large leap. He soon flew over with his wings and landed besides Draco, inciting another splash that might soak Helena all over again. [break][break] "Whether its in person, or in a battle-- I don't back down! " In a 'dramatic' gesture, he pushed back his cloak, showing his stronger body and scars-- now showing he was serious. "You'll be the one to kiss me when I'm done with you." he said, officially declaring a challenge to her. With the dragons he had, he felt confident he could best her in a battle. "A three on three battle. What do you say, princess?" he challenged her to a battle. [break][break] Of course-- he had no idea he was talking to a fellow member of Rocket for the record...Despite it, both Draco and Helios were ready to fight. Helios let out a loud and proud roar in her direction, willing to prove his power and prowess. [break][break]

NOTES

Posting for Mission : Bond Bridge[break]
XXX[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
you like to be broken?
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
IDGAF [m]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 18:38:15 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]

Oh, could the big strong caveman not handle it? Maybe he should have thought that through before getting her outfit and makeup ruined. Oh well, he can deal with it.[break][break]

"Oh, you want to fight me?" Her red eyes narrow, the twitch on her slightly painted lips as she smirks. "Bring it on, you overgrown neanderthal." As Helios came in with a mighty leap, in moments following, Jonas follows suit, getting right in front of Helena, and providing an ERUPTION to vaporize the splashing water into steam from his back, exploding the fire upwards into a pillar of flame. The Quilava gives a look to Helios.[break][break]

The Quilava was smiling.[break][break]

Both hands on Helena's hips, and a lean forward, she feels her left eye twitching more. He just tried again to splash her, but it was the last time he'd ever get the chance. "Me, kiss you? Please," she rolls her eyes, her dainty little hand out away from herself as she couldn't stomach the idea. He's built, but that's like, the only thing going for him. Scars were gross.[break][break]

"But three-on-three, well," she starts, her smirk vaporizes, as she stares towards the river, and scowls. "Not here. Somewhere less wet... Mt. Chimney. Tomorrow."[break][break]

"Unless the limp-dicked caveman can't take the heat?" Now she's manipulating him. More her scene, more advantage to herself. Gives her time to get fixed up again.[break][break]

"And if I win, you'll be my bitchboy for a whole year. Deal?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- To the fight about to ensue, the splash is met by Jonas being diligent and ERUPTION to vaporize any water to steam before it hits Helena. That Quilava likes Helios.[break]
- Taunting him and denying any desire to kiss her, she reschedules the fight to look better, and absolutely hits on insecurity to assure she gets what she wants.[break]
- A battle with stakes being planned? Oh yeah.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
IDGAF [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 16:32:56 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Draco honestly wanted to hope to get another splash on her-- but it seemed the Quilava was quick as it caued a burst of fire. Just like Helio's own heat kept his tail safe from the water-- so did Quilava's burner flames to keep the water from splashing her. Helios let out a small grunt of surprise, seeing how strong the Quilava and how quick it was. Despite them being more friendly than their trainers, the Quilava had spark too. [break][break] Seemed she was just as fired up for a brawl as he was. He could of fought and throw a punch-- but one of the few humane traits he knew, not to punch a woman. He honored that few rules he learned from his shitty birth family. That said-- he smirked at her. "Mt Chimney. Just don't get too burned when I whoop your ass like you deserve, princess," he commented, confident for a full battle. [break][break] The conditions of her victory were of course shitty. But he decided to leave that open ended. "Yeah well lets see who will be whose bitch at the end of it all. When I win, i'll tell you what I wnat from you... so be careful of any stray dragons, princess." he said as he turned, and Helios followed. "See you there."
[break][break] With that, Draco hopped onto Helios' back. The Dragon took off flying back towards Meteor Falls for now-- intending to go to Mt. CHimny the next day for their battle...[break][break]

NOTES

Posting for Mission : Bond Bridge[break]
End of Mission-- requesting baby Quilava for bond exchange. requested a baby charmander too. [break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,021 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
IDGAF [m]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 6:51:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: