Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,326 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
THE SWIFT WARNING [S]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 5:21:40 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

All was silent and serene, a whispered promise of spring on the soft breeze that tempered the chill winter air. For several heartbeats, nothing happened - but then: a thin tear began to form in the fabric of reality, a miniature spatial distortion connecting one dimension to another.[break][break]
Out of the portal stepped a petite woman with pastel pink hair tied up in a tail. Her delicate features were visible as she surveyed the landscape, crimson eyes scrutinizing the cliffside in search of potential dangers. Snow crunched beneath her boots as she walked into the shadow of a nearby mausoleum, a tribute to some ancient family long-forgotten. Here, she waited, a shiny blue Unown-K at her side. Her hand rested by her waist, fingertips dancing idly across a Tera orb.[break][break]
The memory of 's unbridled wrath was seared into her like a brand that still burned, the wound not yet healed over; she still trusted , but she was wary now, on guard, more cautious. Tense, she looked to the horizon, awaiting a flash of pink.[break][break]
"The Alchemist," she murmured, trying out her supposed ally's new title. Nomi was no chemist, but she knew a thing or two about brewing.[break][break]
What mattered most was the quality of the ingredients.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Social | Outfit Vibes + Winter Coat

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
THE SWIFT WARNING [S]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 5:25:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as if summoned into existence by title alone, the alchemist and her dragon make themselves known with a growing pink slash across the cliffside of mt pyre. it widens and for a brief moment, the interdimensional layer between this destination and her lilycove home winks at nomi.

palkia emerges first, pearlescent wings folding themselves back up to reveal illeana, herself, at its side. and as quickly as it had appeared, the pink wound against this world's spatial structure stitches itself back together and closes entirely.

"the visionary."

it echoes slightly, an answering call to nomi's own. the ghost of smile accompanies it.

"have you been well?"

she takes a few steps forward to join nomi and palkia gives its avatar room to conduct mortal affairs. the dragon spares them a watchful eye and nothing more, content to look to mt pyre's peak where the dimensional rift still sits like a festering wound. soon, she surmises, they'll be able to do something about that.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,326 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
THE SWIFT WARNING [S]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 4:55:43 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi spared Palkia a glance, crimson eyes gazing up at it with a careful scrutiny. The draconic god still felt larger than life even though it had made itself manageable - twenty feet instead of hundreds - a mercy, perhaps.[break][break]
She nodded her head ever so slightly in respect, apprehension prickling the edges of her resolve. It wasn't that she feared Palkia; it was more a sense of tipping scales, of imbalance, of wariness regarding the effects bonding a creature untethered from the laws of spatial logic might have on a human woman.[break][break]
All gods are jealous and possessive beings, 's voice hissed in the back of her mind.[break][break]
Memories flashed, then - a sudden pool of magma, golden eyes burning with hatred, a devotion to justice so fanatic it was ruinous. Had Illeana known? Nomi's jaw tightened, the only sign of the anger that bubbled beneath the surface of her otherwise calm demeanor.[break][break]
"I've been...better."[break][break]
Kallistatus drifted upwards, circling Palkia, its singular eye fixated on its fellow ancient. Vibrations seemed to reverberate around the shiny Unown-K, as if it were attuning to - or perhaps remembering - some long-lost modality of speech, a way of connecting to one of the few other beings in existence that knew a thing or two about bypassing the supposed limitations of physics in order to create new realities.[break][break]
"And you?"

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
THE SWIFT WARNING [S]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 4:49:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she's been better...? she blinks, confusion coming in flashes.

"are you alright? has something happened?"

for a moment, she feels the familiar, mortal sense of fear. it coils up and drops in her stomach like a heavy rock, the way it does when you might be caught doing something you shouldn't.

have they been found out?

while nomi's unown reacquaints itself to the spatial dragon, illeana herself takes another step forward to get a better look at nomi. her eyes flitter down then back up, as if subconsciously checking for signs of injury. she no longer possesses the ability to mend ailments, but the habit is difficult to snuff out all the same.

"i've been okay, i think? it's been... an adjustment."

she sees stars coming into existence now when she closes her eyes. and if she stops to really look at her surroundings, she can feel the distant echoes of space pulling apart just beyond their mortal plane. it's foreboding and intriguing all at once, succeeding in gently pushing her closer and closer to the edge of succumbing into madness's depths.

a soft, guttural growl escapes from palkia and she turns slightly to steal a glance at the dragon's body language. it looks relaxed, its tail idly flicking in slow, steady movements. the sound had been nothing more than conversational, then... she turns back with the confirmation.

"thank you for those notes, by the way - they were an insightful read!"

she still has them tucked away with the rest of her dimensional research, their edges slightly crinkled from overuse.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,326 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
THE SWIFT WARNING [S]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 16:41:17 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

So much had happened. Too much.[break][break]
"I was attacked," Nomi admitted, watching carefully for signs of recognition - of knowing - in the other woman's expression. "Unexpectedly."[break][break]
Emotions warred with reason. She ought to remain calm, continue the conversation, focus on practical next steps for their alliance. Now that had been chosen by Palkia, she was an even greater asset in their fight against the DRK Triad. Holo and her peers were likely throwing a hissy fit over that development, considering they had once attempted to chain the spatial dragon to their agenda much like they had the Unown.[break][break]
Honing on Illeana's assessment of her current condition, Nomi flashed her a sad, knowing smile.[break][break]
"I know what you mean," she replied softly. "After the Unown chose me, I became linked to their collective memory, to their role in creation...I can't ever go back to being the person I was before." That woman had not been so tethered to Hoenn's survival, a scientist rather than a prophet.[break][break]
"I'm glad you found them useful," she added, when Illeana brought up the research notes she'd sent. "There is still much to be discovered, so I'm hoping you will be able to expand upon them."[break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
THE SWIFT WARNING [S]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 19:55:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb leaguechar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
holy water can't help you now,[break]
thousand armies couldn't keep me out

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

attacked?

[break][break]

she blinks. a look of confusion settles quickly, as if conjured from the spatial matter around them. had it been the drk triad? a league operative or, perhaps, a megalopolan? she feels the rug beneath her feet begin to tug, but it doesn't quite pull smoothly.

[break][break]

"who?"

[break][break]

her tone is one of thinly veiled irritation - annoyance from being kept in the dark and frustration of not being able to stop it coalesce all at once until she's a spark away from catching fire.

[break][break]

"why didn't you tell me sooner?"

[break][break]

how much has been hidden? how much is still left unseen?

[break][break]

whatever turmoil she feels is slowly but surely disarmed as nomi gently pushes forward into a common ground - a shared knowing of never going back. they have been cosmic touched, but are they better for it? somehow, she's still adjusting to the weight of the universe, of creation, on her shoulders.

[break][break]

"it's odd, i think, to still go through the motions of daily life now that we're parts of creation, isn't it?"

[break][break]

how could they be normal after what they see, feel, understand?

[break][break]

and with so much to expand on between their shared notes, a small content smile rises at the thought. they have the means to unearth whatever they want now. it's a blessing as much as it is a curse.

[break][break]

"they should be able to be applied to our collective efforts against approaching threats. have you received any further intelligence on their movements?"

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]
social.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,326 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
THE SWIFT WARNING [S]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 5:37:01 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Illeana had not known. She had not been an accomplice of 's cruelty.[break][break]
Nomi ought to have felt relief, but all she could do was watch Illeana with a somewhat detached expression. Confusion turned to frustration as Illeana's lovely features darkened. Another woman, less observant, might have mistook the change in demeanor for one of anger on Nomi's behalf...but the Rocket Head Scientist could see the truth of it: Illeana's vexation was directed at Nomi. Or, perhaps even more accurately, at the prospect of not knowing about something that had happened to Nomi.[break][break]
Nomi could understand. They were alike in that way: quick to grow impatient with the obfuscated.[break][break]
"Councilwoman Penelope Livy did it," she answered coldly, resigned to the fact that she now had an enemy within the League. Like having a wound that wouldn't heal over, refusing to close. "Tricked me into appearing and tried to kill me."[break][break]
As for why she hadn't told Illeana...[break][break]
"I would have, if not for Kyurem's attack."[break][break]
So many anomalies, so little time.[break][break]
Illeana was right: they shared more than just a disdain for the undiscovered. They were both incapable of resuming a sense of normalcy, changed as they were.[break][break]
"Odd, yes. But sometimes I...need those mundane moments," she murmured. "The things that keep me grounded. The reminders of what's worth fighting for."[break][break]
. The rest of her found family. Her Pokemon. Her scientific work.[break][break]
"Father Winter has been active, but the rest of the triad have been suspiciously quiet as of late. I fear they are planning something. Or, perhaps they have anticipated another calamity - one that will further stoke the flames of the Rocket and League conflict."[break][break]
The very thing Nomi was working desperately to prevent...only to be rewarded with violent opposition.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights