awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Dragon Girl meets Dragon Boy [M]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 15:49:04 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Ah, Meteor Falls, home to many rare Dragon-types. Case in point, a pair of Hydreigon were flying in circles around one another. Was there some significance to their ritual, or were they simply two siblings playing? The world of Pokémon was filled with many intriguing mysteries.

Wait a minute, one of them looked kinda different... That wasn't a Pokémon, that was a female human dressed up like a Hydreigon--a human who, against everything that was taught in schools, could actually Fly.

"Wheeee! I think I've finally gotten the hang of this, Chomper!" The strange cosplayer jovially exclaimed, while playfully circling her real three-headed dragon. "This is so much fun! It feels like I'm totally free! I can do whatever I want!"

Indeed, Meteor Falls was home to many rare Dragon-types, but never a Dragon-type human.
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 13:00:37 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","draco177"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Another person was in the wilds of Meteor Falls. Finding it a suitable new home-- or rather a place he could feel at home, Draco came here frequently. Surrounding by his fellow dragons and being in their company put him at peace. The long-haired, muscular wildman was there, in an odd ritual. As his idea of training-- Draco was under one of the area's large waterfalls. The man sat there on a rock , the falls pressing against him as he meditated-- the world drowned out by the roar of the water.[break][break] As he sat there, movement was difficult-- but his Dratini, Ceto, had no problem moving. The little dragon easily scurried around the falls. She had shed her skin for the day, and now was just wiggling and currying around the area where Draco sit, keeping her friend company. Draco knew his Dratini always felt lively in waterfalls, but ignored it, not about to break from his resistance training as the falls tried to crush him. [break][break] He wasn't just some wildman, but he was someone who learned how to fight and defend himself by the dragon pokemon themselves. They helped him survive for years since he ran away from home. He honestly felt more kinship with them than humans. [break][break] Of course, he was ignorant to the 'not-pokemon' flying above him. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Posting for mission Training[break]
XXX[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.draco177]--accent:#6F35FC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.draco177]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 19:02:20 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
A tiny speck on the nearby waterfall caught the airborne trainer's attention. "Huh, what's that? WHOA-!"

Andrea learned an important lesson about flying in real time: Never lose focus.

The flow of Infinity Energy got interrupted, causing the girl to free-fall. By the divine hand of Arceus, she ended up landing in the water and not on the rocks. The resulting splash was loud enough to wake even a meditating Abra up.

The young woman's head burst out of the water, exhaling sharply. Upon closer inspection, the figure beneath the waterfall was anything but 'tiny'. In fact, the guy was built like a Machamp with two less limbs.

"Hi there! I've always wondered what it's like to meditate under a waterfall. Is that how you got so buff?" Andrea tried to engage in small talk to distract from the fact that she was soaking wet and had just made a fool of herself.

The girl's Hydreigon floated down to check on her, eyeing the shirtless stranger with wariness, but also a hint of admiration. Strong human was strong.

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 5:16:45 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Draco was completely oblvious to her appearance. By the time that she began to fall-- Helios and Nimbus nearby looked up to see the 'falling pokemon' head right for the waterfall. Helios looked concerned as she was on a collision course for Draco and Ceto in the falls.[break][break] SPLASH!![break][break] Draco was able to hear it-- not completely submerged as he soon snapped his eyes open to see the oddest thing. A human girl, dressed up in some kind of costume? A Hydreigon get up that was green, with 'two heads' where the hands should be, wings and a hood that looked like the main head. However, it clearly was human to Draco's eyes. He looked down from there, still under the falls, baffled by the girl as she spied him. Her casual talk was actually an oddity to Draco-- as she acted like the fall never happened. Ceto, the dratini, crawled out of the falls to look at her too. It gave an energetic squeal, surprised by the crash landing into the water. If she was 'angry' there was no way to tell due to how adorable she was. [break][break] "Uhhh..." Draco was speechless by the falling girl who was dressed like a dragon pokemon of all things. Hydreigon also came down from the sky, seeing them too. The fact the dragon was in fact friendly with this girl, hinted she was it's trainer. More than that, they seemed to be on good terms. it was almost impressive as many didn't train and harbor Hydreigon of all things easily. [break][break] "Um, what exactly are YOU doing ?" he asked, baffled-- but a bit impressed she was trying to be more like her partner pokemon of all things. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.draco177]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".draco177 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 13:48:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"I WAS trying to train using my Sygna Suit." The eccentric cosplayer replied, wading back to the shore. Upon coming out of the water, she shivered, wrapping her arms around herself. "Brrrr! Now I need to dry up before I catch a cold!"

The costumed trainer sent out another of her dragons; a mighty Salamence. "Meatloaf, use Temper Flare please." The winged lizard nodded at her request, radiating heat from its entire body that helped warm up the shivering girl.

"My name's Andrea, by the way. What's yours?" The dragon fanatic added questioningly, while huddling close to her walking room heater. "I've never seen you around these parts, and I should know 'cause I come here pretty often."
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 1:40:28 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Draco didn't really know how to respond to this odd girl. She wasn't a typical trainer, and more so-- seemed to get along with the three-headed dragon of all things. A crack of a smile showed on his face, if strained by her unusual personality. IT had been a while since he met a human who was so... well, friendly to other pokemon and not just as tools. [break][break] Finding the poor girl-- Ceto, Draco's Dratini wanted to help too! Adding to the need for heat-- Ceto let out a tiny TWISTER attack, adding a blowdriver to the mix to help her dry off. Perhaps the little Dratini did mistake her for an actual pokemon. The suit did make it look more convincing to her. [break][break] The fact she too was well suited around Dragons made him a bit more curious about her. He leaned forward out of the stream of the waterfall, hands on his knees. "Sygma suit? What's that...?" he asked, ignorant to such a device or term. "Draco. Draco Prowler." he stated his name plainly-- though a bit blunt as he was not used to talking to people for a while. "I been here for a while. I live here pretty much..." he said, though he did come from Galar a couple months ago. He and his dragon pokemon were getting more settled living in this place compared to the other places they seen. Even Draco was not well suited to return to modern life in the cities-- partly cause he owned no clothing for modern taste or had the right manners since he lived among pokemon for years. [break][break] He looked up a moment. "Did you fall off your dragon like that?" he asked. His curiosity was very clear as he looked at her, interested-- opposed with hostility as he did with most humans who intruded into the wilds.

NOTES

XXX[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 11:59:27 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"A Sygna Suit is like magic clothing that makes you sync up with your Pokémon. It's kinda hard to put into words, but when I'm wearing this, I feel like I'm one with Chomper!" Explained the Hydreigon-cosplaying girl, her actual Hydreigon letting out an affirmative growl.

The tribal man's plain introduction elicited a confused look from the young woman. "Draco... What an unusual name. I like it!" She beamed. "Funny how we've never run into each other then. Maybe we just hang around different areas. Have you been to the Dragon's Den?"

Having sufficiently dried up, Andrea crouched on her knees and attempted to pet Ceto, if the tiny Dratini would allow. "Thanks for the help, little one." The girl smiled warmly, before cocking an eyebrow at Draco's next question. "Hmm? No, I fell while I was trying to Fly." She casually revealed.

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 5:18:53 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Her enthusiasm was indeed oddly refreshing. Despite his own desire to not care-- he cast his gaze away and one could see behind his locks of hair-- the clear show of blushing on his cheeks. However, the idea of the Sygna Suit sounded... honestly amazing. He spent years fighting, working with his dragon Pokemon. It be amazing to be so close to them as this girl was. He seemed to have much to learn by all these new world terms and technology. [break][break] "It's my new name. I left my old one behind years ago..." he said with a grumpy tone, remembering his given name and discarded a while ago. "TO be fair, I only been here a couple weeks. I had made this a ... home for now?" he explained. [break][break] As he talked, Ceto let the strange girl come up to her. She gave an 'adorable' roar of sorts no higher than a squeak-- showing how her age and growth was. However, nothing stopped Andrea from petting her. As she did, Ceto gave a happy squeak, leaning into the hand eagerly. [break][break] He blinked at that. "You can... fly? With that thing?" he said, unable to believe it. He felt like an idiot, not knowing any of this. The more he listened, the more interested he was in it. As they talked, Draco's Drampa-- Nimbus, he was so named, came over. The elderly looking dragon too regarded the strange human girl dressed up as a dragon. As if able to see through the disguise clearly, Drampa gave a happy call-- and came over to also butt heads in greetings with Andrea. .

NOTES

XXX[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 11:40:39 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
From her point of view, Draco was the weird one. Not only was he broody and mysterious, but he also apparently lived there, in this cave. “Oh, so you’re like a hermit!” Andrea nodded in gleeful understanding. “Do you hunt your own food? Where do you sleep? Where do you poop?”

Her barrage of prying and embarrassing inquiries were topped off by a statement that would firmly cement the girl’s status as the weirder of the two. “I hope to abandon civilization and live in nature too someday. After I’ve turned into a Pokémon, of course!”

A wizened Drampa descended near the eccentric cosplayer, it too being offered pets and unconditional affection by the girl. “Your dragons are so friendly!” She remarked, before addressing the man’s next question. “Sure can! I can also do this…”

She took a long, deep breath, before belting out a reverberating Dragon Cheer that sounded almost like the roar of a real dragon, making any Dragon-type Pokémon feel incredibly pumped. “RAWR~!”

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 5:16:24 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Her enthusiasm and questions were starting to rub Draco the wrong way. No way he was going to tell her where he 'did his business'.I hunt my food and I make camp with my Pokemon. Its not that unusual... but I been on my own since I was eight." he explained. He was more feral but he wasn't a neanderthal of all things. The conversation became clear she loved pokemon and wanted to be like them. Even to become one. It was then he remembered one of the Rocket members-- he 'transformed' parts of himself like that a Pokemon could. He didn't say anything but he did wonder if this sigma suit and the powers had were similar. But he felt he could understand the girl. She was, after all, someone who preferred Pokemon to people. Honestly, she was the first human he didn't feel disguisted by. And their dragons seemed to get along. [break][break] At the mention of his dragons being friendly, it was likely more to the fact she was dressed like one-- but it was true that Ceto and Nimbus were less hostile than... him. "Well... you haven't met Helios yet," he said with mild concern. [break][break] As if right on cue-- a roar could be heard and in came Helios-- the giant, scarred Charizard flapping his wings as he sat down on the riverbed. He let out a fierce, intimidating growl. He responded to the girl's own roar-- the suit gave her a pokemon's powers. Draco was sold on that. [break][break] Still, Helios was a difficult pokemon as he was anything but friendly and just plain intimidating now as he acted like he was king of the Meteor Falls. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 18:05:03 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Lemme guess... That's Helios?" The dragon enthusiast admired Draco's battle-hardened Charizard from a distance, thoroughly impressed by its look and stature. "He looks very tough! Love the scars!"

At the sight of the fiery lizard acting like it owned the place, the girl's own dragons got overly competitive, growling, hissing, and baring their fangs at the newcomer.

Chomper, conqueror of many battles in the Vital City Tournament.

Meatloaf, the legend, the dragon-slayer, survivor of Kyurem.

They were too prideful to submit to some self-proclaimed king.

Noticing the tension between them, Andrea intervened. "Easy, boys! Don't get at each other's throats! How about we settle this with a friendly battle?" She proposed with a wide smile.

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 5:39:08 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Naturally, Helios was one to show off and be the 'dominant' one here, but clearly that wasn't gonna go uncontested. No matter how much they understood, how 'human' they could act--they were ultimately animals underneith it all. They all were governed by their base impulses, to feed, to protect territory, and so on. Draco shook his head as Ceto gave a dull look at the arguing dragons now. "Yeeeaaah... Kind of figured this would happen..." he sighed. [break][break] Ceto however-- felt a certain annoyance at the 'testostorne' induced competitiveness of this atmosphere-- especially from Helios. She gave a series of squeaks that didn't get anywhere... and then did something Draco didn't expect. The little erected herself and inhaled. Blue light gathered before its mouth-- as if to release something. Watery energy formed-- and took shape as a ball. Draco's eyes widened. "Wait-- when did she--?!" Before he could say more, Ceto let out a squeak and sent the ball of watery energy forward. The Water Pulse, a move the little Dratini never used before-- splashed and expanded forward, hitting all the fighting dragons. The water splashed, shattered and left them all dazed. The confused Dragons looked baffled and soaked. The tiny Dratini of all things gave a firm huff-- proud of herself for defusing a fight. [break][break] Draco blinked as the Dratini crawled back to his legs and began to climb back up Draco's body. "Heh... well looks like you picked up some new tricks. You're growing stronger, Ceto" he said, oddly proud to see the once sickly runt of the little develop abilities of its own. [break][break] As Ceto returned to her perch coiled around Draco's neck like a scarf-- Draco rose up from where he was by the falls. He soon hopped down into the water with a splash, meeting closer to Andrea. It was odd. He found a human person he felt he could be friendly among. To let his guard down more to-- at least a little. "Well I won't say no to a battle. I'll happily take you on any time," he said with a toothed smirk. [break][break] Ceto rose from Draco's shoulder, to give him a small leer of suspicion-- almost as if jealous. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 14:36:43 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Chomper and Meatloaf reeled back from the splash of water on their faces, wildly shaking their heads. They looked more confused than hurt by the attack, but it had still done its intended job of preventing a full-on fight from erupting between the overly competitive dragons.

"Teehee~ Good job, Ceto!" Andrea couldn't help but giggle at the tiny Dratini's antics. Learning a brand new move on the spot, and using it effectively to boot, was nothing to sneeze at.

The young woman flashed a smirk of her own as Draco walked up to her. The two of them were roughly the same height, yet he looked like a giant compared to her thanks to his robust physique.

Amethyst eyes lit up at his challenge declaration, blissfully ignoring the Dratini's glare of jealousy. "How about tomorrow then? Same time, same place! You'd better bring your best, 'cause I know I'll bring mine!"

And thus, it was settled; a proper, honorable battle between dragons with plenty of time for both teams to prepare.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 6:50:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: