Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Fallen from Grace (Social)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 19:19:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

When Thomas heard the rumors of a Seraphim in the area, he had to act. Though his hope or desire to ever be involved romantically with his former partner was thoroughly dashed, he still wanted to know if she was alright. He still wanted closure on the fate of Andraste.

Thomas' arrival at the Lilycove bar was in the middle of the singer's performances. The Kalosian quietly took a seat, and began to study the singer in question. Obviously, she was not the Seraphim he was looking for. Still, he figured he might as well stick around, perhaps see if she heard anything about Andraste.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Nano

sera, sylvia
she/her
february 14
Lumiose City, Kalos
cupiosexual
bar singer
civilian
middle of nowhere
i twirl around
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
moments after a death there exists a battle between you and grief - while time only watches
awards
38 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 3:38:47 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minicharwrap"]

[attr="class","minicharh"]

[attr="class","minicharentry"]

deep breaths, you've done this before. [break][break]

clearly not enough, if she's still getting nerves. it's not the first time she's gotten on the stage to sing, it won't be the last, but by god it doesn't stop the butterflies from fluttering in her stomach. the guitar's in hand when she reaches the stage, resting against her thigh as she leans towards the microphone. after a deep breath, she sings a song for the patrons, regardless if they were listening or not. [break][break]

the song ends - as they all do - and she gives the crowd a smile. a soft bow, and the angelic figure dressed in white lifts herself momentarily from the stool to descend for a cup of water in between performances. the good thing about being a freelance on demand is that they have to accommodate her. how pleasant. [break][break]

though when she arrives to the bar, she can feel a gaze on her figure still. it's not uncommon, but it's typical for her to trace the gaze back to the starer. this time, her eyes meet those of an older man's. [break][break]

so she wears the smile that reaches her eyes, waving her fingers to he who seemed to gaze at her. [break][break]

did he need something?

[attr="class","minicharf"]

[newclass=.minicharwrap]width:520px;font-family:poppins;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap blockquote]box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap img]float:none;border:none;background:none;box-shadow: none;margin: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap hr]margin:-5px 135px 33px 135px;color:#333333;box-shadow:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh]text-align:right;margin:-10px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharf]text-align:center;width:490px;margin:-20px 0px -25px -54px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry]line-height:17.5px!important;padding:35px 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry b]letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry u]color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 21:35:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the woman waved to him, Thomas realized that he was staring at her. He questioned what he was even doing at the bar. Clearly, this was not the same Seraphim that he was looking for. And there was a Snorunt's chance in a Heatran den that she even knew Andraste.

Thomas prepared himself to leave the bar, and get out of the performer's hair. He figured there was no point in disturbing her with any of his questions. And him watching her like he was made him look like a creep.

"I'll take a bottle of wa-", Thomas began to tell the bartender, before trouble reared its ugly head.

tags:

close tab

played by

Nano

sera, sylvia
she/her
february 14
Lumiose City, Kalos
cupiosexual
bar singer
civilian
middle of nowhere
i twirl around
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
moments after a death there exists a battle between you and grief - while time only watches
awards
38 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:35:34 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minicharwrap"]

[attr="class","minicharh"]

[attr="class","minicharentry"]

maybe she's just being paranoid. [break][break]

singing took a lot out of a person, after all. maybe she's a little winded from all the attention. maybe she should ask if she can end her shift in a little bit. they paid her per event, rather than by the hour, so it's no loss to her. so she'll do as she always does; order a glass of water before going back on stage for one last song, then call it a night and head home. [break][break]

that's what's supposed to happen. [break][break]

unfortunately, with wonderful attention comes not-so-wonderful encounters. the feeling of eyes cling to her back once again. this time, she slowly turns around to see an older man smiling to her, so rudely pulling out a stool to sit next to her. if she's honest, seraphim doesn't much pay attention to what he's saying - rather than trying to verbally put off his advances. sadly, he doesn't get the memo. [break][break]

she's about to make the final point when she gives a polite "excuse me, i should probably head back". it usually gets them to stop. sadly, this time is different, and her wrist is grabbed instead. it takes everything in her to not yank her arm away, and rather, wear a nervous smile in the face of his insistence. [break][break]

"come on, i'll buy you a drink!"[break]
"n-no, i think i'm alright. thank y--"[break]
"it'll be fun! come on, loosen up a bit--"[break][break]

she's trying, really. trying not to deck the bar's halls with the bastard, and break character.

[attr="class","minicharf"]

[newclass=.minicharwrap]width:520px;font-family:poppins;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap blockquote]box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap img]float:none;border:none;background:none;box-shadow: none;margin: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap hr]margin:-5px 135px 33px 135px;color:#333333;box-shadow:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh]text-align:right;margin:-10px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharf]text-align:center;width:490px;margin:-20px 0px -25px -54px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry]line-height:17.5px!important;padding:35px 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry b]letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry u]color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 0:13:39 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Hold that thought.", Thomas told the bartender, as he made his way over to the commotion.

Thomas watched as the older man grabbed onto the woman's wrist, as she tried to get away from him. Finally, Thomas interevened, placing a hand firmly on the other man's shoulder.

"What she's trying to tell you is 'fuck off!'", Thomas growled at the other man, intense eyes beaming down on him.

"Back off, slowly. I'll only ask this nicely once.", Thomas warned the lecherous man.

tags:

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights