Lumiose City, Kalos
cupiosexual
bar singer
civilian
middle of nowhere
i twirl around
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
moments after a death there exists a battle between you and grief - while time only watches
awards
38 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
i. sanctuary
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 7:48:18 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minicharwrap"]

[attr="class","minicharh"]

water/fairy

[attr="class","minicharentry"]

fresh air. [break][break]

she's needed it, and hoenn gives so much of it. since moving, she hasn't had the time to come down by the beach, and maybe the winter hasn't been the best time of the year. thankfully, the winters in hoenn aren't as harsh as the winds in kalos, nor are they as chilly in her times in sinnoh. the tropical weather is nice. [break][break]

nice enough for her to let a primarina out of her pokeball, and the fae songstress lets out a soft hum of happiness. the fish shivers slightly, however. [break][break]

"are you alright?" sylvia asks, only stopping in her concerned tracks when she makes another happy chime. good, good..

[attr="class","minicharf"]

[newclass=.minicharwrap]width:520px;font-family:poppins;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap blockquote]box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap img]float:none;border:none;background:none;box-shadow: none;margin: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap hr]margin:-5px 135px 33px 135px;color:#333333;box-shadow:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh]text-align:right;margin:-10px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharf]text-align:center;width:490px;margin:-20px 0px -25px -54px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry]line-height:17.5px!important;padding:35px 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry b]letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry u]color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i. sanctuary
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 7:50:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CORSOLA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Nano

sera, sylvia
she/her
february 14
Lumiose City, Kalos
cupiosexual
bar singer
civilian
middle of nowhere
i twirl around
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
moments after a death there exists a battle between you and grief - while time only watches
awards
38 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
i. sanctuary
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 8:14:31 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]

skipping

the primarina is.. trilling? she hums so much, and doesn't seem to realize that they aren't here for a singing outing. still, her humming was better than a deafening silence otherwise. though she still taps across her coat, searching for the earbuds that she knows she's forgotten. sadly, it's just a habit she has to make sure she's really forgotten. [break][break]

unfortunate. [break][break]

she has half the mind to say "mezzo, play despacito" and snicker at her slightly confused expression. the poor thing doesn't know the song, or she just doesn't know how to start it. lower songs were never her forte. [break][break]

a corsola ambles on by, which is curious. she thought that they'd already be gone and safe from the winter - maybe she was wrong when she thought that they migrated? [break][break]

either way, it isn't much her problem. she's sure that it'll be able to find a space to hide out. if not, it... might be okay. maybe.

[newclass=.minicharwrap]width:520px;font-family:poppins;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap blockquote]box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap img]float:none;border:none;background:none;box-shadow: none;margin: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap hr]margin:-5px 135px 33px 135px;color:#333333;box-shadow:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharf]text-align:center;width:490px;margin:-20px 0px -25px -54px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry]line-height:17.5px!important;padding:35px 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry u]color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i. sanctuary
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 20:29:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AZUMARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Nano

sera, sylvia
she/her
february 14
Lumiose City, Kalos
cupiosexual
bar singer
civilian
middle of nowhere
i twirl around
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
awards
38 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
i. sanctuary
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 20:35:27 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]

catching

if it doesn't survive, well, survival of the fittest? [break][break]

heartless? perhaps, but she's off hours, so there's no one to see her neglecting her saintly image. the only one here to see it is the primarina, anyways. yes, she is only slightly judging her. [break][break]

"don't look at me like that." says the woman, a smile on her lips. a click of her tongue makes the primarina squint, but she doesn't do anything past that. instead, her attention is caught by a passing azumarill scrolling down the water route, so casually floating down the river that the trainer's walking next to. [break][break]

the chubby little thing is adorable, and it brings a spark to the trainer's eye. "mezzo," she starts, pointing to the floating water pokemon "hyper voice, please." [break][break]

at the command, the primarina takes in a deep breath to release a loud, high pitch screech at the floating pokemon. it catches the poor thing off guard, and nearly blows them out of the water. before it can realize what was happening, sylvia throws a pokeball at them, hoping to capture them with the blue light that comes out. [break][break]

"nice work~" she gently pats the top of the primarina's head, who lets out a happy little hum.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
i. sanctuary
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 1:00:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE AZUMARILL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM