[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]REGIROCK 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You are able to dodge the Regirock's attacks. Over and over, you cheat death until you are the only one remaining from your archaeological team.[break][break]

You either manage to defeat it, or it breaks a wall down in the chamber for you to escape through.[break][break]

You're given a chance to observe your surroundings more soundly. On the walls, a mural depicts humans creating Claydol by instilling a mysterious light into clay...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• ⠛⠕⠕⠙⠃⠽⠑

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
RKS: Thomas & Yuina
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 23:25:16 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Nothing could have prepared her for this series of the simulation, and it was all Yuina could do to keep up with Thomas as she clung to him, trying to dodge the onslaught of rocks and boulders that rushed through the air. She had to look away at every junction, one of the other humans that appeared in the simulation alongside them were getting crushed by every boulder that they narrowly dodged...[break][break]
It wasn't real, it wasn't real, it wasn't real...[break][break]
But the screaming felt real, the terror, the sounds of boulders making contact with bodies and the ground in tandem... Until only she and Thomas were left standing, their chance for escape given at a series of rocks that finally broke through the already ancient cavern walls, another tunnel opened up.[break][break]
Yuina didn't hesitate, as soon as the opportunity was there, she rushed with Thomas to the open chance, the only one they had to get out of this place... And go anywhere but here... Anywhere but in this simulated world that felt all too real...

notes[break]
Complete! Results: +200 RKS Points and +1 Curio[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,496 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 23:31:17 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Adrenaline coursed through Thomas' veins, as he attempted to help Yuina dodge the onslaught of boulders. Despite the fact that this was only supposed to be a simulation, the screams of death, the sounds of people being crushed to death were as haunting as the real thing.

Finally, reprieve came, as a wall was brought down. Thomas wasted no time in escaping the chamber, making sure Yuina was with him.

Upon getting some distance from the horror show, Thomas took a moment to catch his breath. "This simulation-", Thomas began, before taking notice to the walls around them. The process with which a Claydol was supposedly created.

Perhaps he'd look more into it, if given the chance.

tags:
notes: 200 Pts +1 Curio

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 2:24:52 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: