TAG WITH @eden
Eden
City of Dreams [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 15:10:50 GMT
Eden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eden1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Eden was putting the finishing touches on her dorm room now that she had finally moved in. The room gave off a century gothic vibe, dark with muted colors. However, some of the things that stood out seem to make the room glow and give off a magical or celestial vibe. Stars, planets, moons, and charts decorated her room in addition to lit candles sprinkled around here and there.[break][break]

Ever since she'd made it out of that 'celestial prison1' she had quite the time catching up and learning the ways of the world again. However, after keeping her nose to the ground a bit, and the ever present guidance from the 'celestial lords2' she was able to form some much needed connections.[break][break]

One of them being a way in Rocket. This organization would serve as the perfect cover for her that would allow her to do as she pleased without attracting the attention of the law. It was a fair exchange for her to offer her services for them providing her a practical shield she could use.[break][break]

"Besides..." she chuckled to herself as she put away the last of her things from her box. "...this place is brimming with chaotic energy. The gods would surely appreciate that." she smiled to herself as she readied her cards. After all she sensed she'd have a visitor soon.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♱𓆪 celestial prison1: space-time distortion | celestial lords2: creation trio[break]
𓆩♱𓆪 mission: recruitment: act i[break]
𓆩♱𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.eden1]--accent:#5c538f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eden1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eden1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eden1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eden1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eden1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eden1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eden1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eden1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eden1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eden1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eden1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
City of Dreams [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 3:33:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

"Hey, hope I'm not interrupting anything!" Neon announced as he barged in after a couple of knocks with some papers in his hand. "I'm heading out to a mission in an hour but I didn't want to delay on a small orientation, see if you needed guidance on anything." he explained as he stepped towards the woman, tilting his head as he looked over her cards. [break][break]

He set the packet down where it wouldn't disturb the array. "I'm Neon, nice to meet you. I'm a Rocket Beast under Admin , and deal with a lot of intel recruitment, but you probably already knew that." He said, his laugh electronic as the helmet's LED expression changed to reflect him. [break][break]

"Glad to see you're moved in by the way." he added turning away form her work and looking around curiously. He remembered when he'd first living in the Rocket dorms. It'd taken him a bit to move out.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| recruitment act 1 [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights