thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
once royalty
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 5:39:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","becky underbossbeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

AREA ZERO proves tricky to navigate and even more complicated to try and map out. for the sake of team rocket and their future endeavors, he tries his best to do the latter which has required him to aimlessly walk around with a mapping device.[break][break]

as though the universe wills it, he runs into a familiar face, one he hasn't seen in what feels like a lifetime.[break][break]

"councilwoman livy."[break][break]

he is cordial in his approach and greeting, meeting with a nod.[break][break]

"been well?"[break][break]

BOM_gFKG

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".underbossbeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky"] --accent: #716075 } .becky b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .becky i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .becky { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .becky .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .becky .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .becky .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".becky .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .becky .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .becky .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
once royalty
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 6:13:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

In its most primitive form, exploration was the art of getting lost. It was process of sifting through the known, all for the reward of discovery. But, after several hours of basking in discovery's radiance, the councilwoman didn't quite feel rewarded. Frankly, the endless walking felt like a punishment. A warning heralding far worst had she continued further into the cavern's depths.
[break][break]
The sudden smooth voice only solidified that, stealing her breath far faster than her immediate response.
[break][break]
"Beckett."
[break][break]
How long has it been now? The fear he stirred was nearly a relic of their first meeting, out in that dirt road, back when titles didn't elevate her name.
[break][break]
"I've been better - preferably, outside of here with better company."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
once royalty
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 11:11:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it is not fear he expects from her but hostility that she rightfully gives for they are now on opposing ends battling to tip the scales in their favor.[break][break]

despite the fading of memories, enough linger to fill him with a sense of ease.[break][break]

"i wouldn't be so quick to judge. you never know what you might miss out on."[break][break]

he says, turning.[break][break]

"i was just on my way out. accompany me? it's safer to travel in numbers."[break][break]

qLUdh41Z[break]
TOTAL: 122[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".becky"] --accent: #716075 } .becky b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .becky i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .becky { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .becky .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .becky .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .becky .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".becky .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .becky .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .becky .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
once royalty
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 8:45:06 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'd prefer to take my chances. Alone."
[break][break]
What, did he see her as some damsel in distress? So preoccupied with needing saving that she wouldn't notice debt being placed.

It was insulting just thinking about it. [break][break]

"I'm sure there's another lost soul running around here somewhere - maybe focus your energy on them instead."

Though, for all the bravado she projected, there was really no distinguishing which path went where. And this was apparent by the way her feet remained locked in place, waiting for to hint which way was out.[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
once royalty
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 10:34:55 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i don't think you a lost soul."[break][break]

but, interestingly, she brought it up in the first place, making the association without much, or any influence from him.[break][break]

the way she's rooted to the ground, yet to move in the direction he knows is out, is telling enough.[break][break]

"i was hoping we could speak."[break][break]

he takes the first step.[break][break]

oQBS0_Nk[break]
TOTAL: 201[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
once royalty
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 8:00:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Exasperation threaded her eyebrows together.
[Break][break]
"I don't think you're hearing me: I'm not interested in conversation."
[Break][break]
Even if it meant finding her own damn way out of this tunnel, she'd do it without regret. Because, for all the strength she's accumulated, there was no erasing the TRUTH behind every previous engagement they've shared.
[Break][break]
"Now if you excuse me."
[Break][break]
Although hesitancy guided her movement, steps were made strictly north from where they stood, down a tunnel as unfamiliar as it got. Even if it meant running into a pit of danger, there was no matching the possibilities lurching from his words. The damaging awaiting her reflection.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
once royalty
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 10:26:10 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"very well."[break][break]

not offering any further rebuttal, he watches her travel north, knowing it to be the wrong path because what awaits her there are PARADOX POKEMON; he knows this for a fact, having been there himself not too long ago.[break][break]

for her sake, he trails after her like her shadow, waiting for trouble to arrive.[break][break]

which it does, eventually, in the form of a PARADOX SWARM.[break][break]

JdkdGw||[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
once royalty
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 6:20:00 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It takes one minute for the councilwoman to locate the swarm, and another to consider her options. While they lay asleep, most likely resting after a series of stampedes, she knew better than to test her luck. One misstep, and they'll rise in a frenzy.
[break][break]

So she returns to the start, with a new shadow tact onto her side.
[break][break]

Begrudgingly, she relents
[break][break]

"Well," she sighs, "lead the way. We can talk as we walk."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
once royalty
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:25:26 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"very well," my queen.[break][break]

together, they set down on the path out of AREA ZERO, shrouded by glastrier's MIST that acts as their cover, allowing them a bit more freedom to indulge in their conversation.[break][break]

"i wanted to inquire about a topic i've taken a recent interest in."[break][break]

he says, voice as cool as the air around them.[break][break]

"how has your avatarship been thus far?"[break][break]

jDjGQMoU[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
once royalty
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 20:59:12 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you dive into personal information quick."
[Break][break]
As if she held any interest in disclosing anything with him, much less something so intimate. But it made sense - with still riding their ranks, there was no telling when that bomb might explode. Or when she might.
[Break][break]
"I'd say its no different than anyone else's," she shrugs, then shoots him a side-long glance. "why? Is your colleague giving you a rough time?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
once royalty
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 7:21:11 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i'd say the opposite, but then again, i'm no avatar."[break][break]

despite his nonanswer, it should be evident by how he continues with his line of questioning that his concerns branch out to include the likes of for she, too, has been afflicted by a ruinous curse.[break][break]

"i only ask as your avatarship is different. it's more demanding, is it not?"[break][break]

4KwTsYDX[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights