[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Dewford gym is busy as always. Whether it be challengers milling about, coming in with confidence and getting sent home packing, or her pokemon simply wandering around, there simply isn't much unfilled space through the day.[break][break]

Perhaps, that is what stumps her. What gives her a mental block as she watches endless motions in the corner of her eye, instead of focusing upon the empty canvas before her.[break][break]

Kicking back, she lays down on the ground, uncaring of who might see her or what they may think. As always, Reiner is a watchful soul, keeping an eye out for troublemakers even as he joins her in her little reverie. His paws tap against the floor, an idle rhythm that seems so aimless, yet comforting all the same. A pitter-patter in time that will quietly carry her through the day.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
ground || c
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 5:00:11 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
It was her first visit to Dewford with a goal in mind for the day, and Lucia was ready to make good on a suggestion made by somebody back during the tournament. She had been doing her best to train her team for the ongoing struggles, but with two very big problems not listening to her commands.

Fortunately, there was somebody that she had a feeling could offer some help. Eris Halla, the other kid around her age (somewhat) that had invited her to visit the gym if she wanted to become stronger. And so did the small trainer roam towards the town.

Lucia came within Eris' vision while the younger girl searched around for her. She had looked a bit roughed up since their last encounter with one another. Still timid, but her hands held numerous bandages and with a scratch or two across her cheek. Her clothes had a tinge of flame to them, but otherwise appeared in good health.

Once the girl had spotted Eris, Lucia quietly walked forward and did her best to not seem too pathetic.

"U-Um, hi. Eris." She held a hand up as a greeting before dropping it and remaining quiet while trying to fish around in her head for what she wanted to ask.

"I was thinking about what you said. Back during the tournament. I want to be strong, l-like you said."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 10:48:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Now that's a sight she hadn't expected to behold. Sure, those scratches look pretty recent, but there's nothing too weird about a few scratches and bruises. At least, not in her eyes.[break][break]

She's rather comfortable where she is, lying on the ground. The cool winter air embraces her, and she too must embrace the fact that she has company. With unchanging expression, she simply blinks at the face looming over her and wonders what to say.[break][break]

"So you went and fell off a rock or something?"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 2:12:56 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
"What? No, I...Huh?"

Lucia was flabbergasted by the sudden and blunt nature of Eris' answer, although she had been far too tired to really fight against it any. The younger trainer let out a frustrated whine and walked beside her before flopping onto the ground herself.

The slightly too large coat around her covered everything but the tips of her fingers and acted as a makeshift blanket around her to keep the chilled winds from interrupting her warm covers.

"I've been trying to train a team up for the Gym Challenge. I caught a bunch of really strong pokemon, but the Gyarados and the Charmander I caught from the Safari Zone don't listen to me. I've been trying all day and they just either refuse to listen or attack me."

Lucia's head went to look towards Eris in some hope she might have some sage advice or wisdom.

"I don't know what I'm doing wrong and nobody seems to know either. I might have to let them go if they won't listen..."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 2:16:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Uninvited, Lucia flops down right beside her. But considering that she has no intentions of getting up from her spot, she may as well give whatever burdens them a listen.[break][break]

"You've fallen for the trap that many new trainers do." Barely seconds after they're done explaining, she takes a deep breath and sighs. "You know that your team isn't the only thing that has to be strong, right?"[break][break]

She can tell that Lucia's looking right at her, even if she doesn't return that gaze. It feels a little too awkward to anyways, after how she had made her upset at the tournament.[break][break]

"Pokemon choose partners that they think will help them get stronger. If you yourself aren't strong enough, they'll begin to lose that faith and rebel."

close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 4:21:18 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
Lucia seemed shocked by the sudden information presented to her by Eris. The younger of the two said nothing while Eris went into a brief detail about how what her problem could have been. It was all so obvious now, although she couldn't exactly face that aspect of herself so easily.

"I'm trying everything and still...I don't know what to do." Lucia said, turning away from Eris. "How do you get stronger than you already are? Even at the tournament, everyone else that beat me had way better Pokemon and everything. Hero was barely able to win three times, too..."

She was whining out loud, but at least it wasn't bawling like she was prone to do. Lucia crossed her arms in front of her position and just pouted while hoping that Eris would have all the answers she was looking for. The older girl seemed like she had a better grasp on things than her.

"Please help me. I'll do anything...J-Just help me train so I can be a Master for my brother..."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 14:50:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Have you never asked your pokemon what they think? What they want?"[break][break]

Since she's never attended past kindergarten, she doesn't know what other kids learn in school. But whatever it is, it sure sounds like they failed to teach her something that seems so fundamental to battling. No, bonding.[break][break]

"Pokemon aren't the only thing that make or break a fight. I went into fights with my Wooper, Pips. Against Shaymin and Samurotts, terastalised and dynamaxed pokemon... And we still won."[break][break]

By a landslide in some cases, but that isn't important here.[break][break]

"Hero is strong. And he definitely can get stronger. But he needs you to be there for him. And to do that, you need to be stronger."[break][break]

The last part about being a Master for her brother sounds a little weird, but it isn't her place to pry into private matters. Instead, she keeps her gaze glued to the ceiling, gently rolling her ankles back and forth as she thinks of just where they should start.[break][break]

"When battling, what do you think your role is?"

close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 1:20:36 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
Once again, the sudden questions asked of her had taken Lucia by surprise. Her team, while small, hadn't really been asked about what they had preferred. She hadn't been mistreating them, but she would be lying if she said the thought never crossed her mind.

"Not really..."

Eris, conversely, had little trouble taking down such strong Pokemon in the tournament unlike Lucia. The topic of it was enough to make the girl puff out her cheeks in an envious pout. Just one more thing that somebody had that she lacked. It was enough to drive a kid like her to drinking soda until she had a stomachache.

Eris looked like she had an overabundance of knowledge depsite how young she was...actually, how much older was she than her? Lucia had thought the age gap couldn't be more than two or three years. She was still young, but had been around the block when it came time for actually getting serious when the time called for it.

"My role as a battler?" Lucia asked. She leaned her head to the right, taking a moment to ponder her answer. "I'm supposed to watch the Pokemon battle and think of what's the best course of action, aren't I?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 8:03:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Ask them sometime. Even if it's just a snack, what they wanna do for the day or where they wanna go. Sometimes, understanding them is the first step to being a little stronger."[break][break]

To Lucia, it might seem like a tangent to the real questions she asks. But to Eris, everything is structured like a web. One thing will always lead to another, no matter how insignificant it may seem at times.[break][break]

"You're right. We watch the battle, and try to guide our pokemon to victory. Because sometimes, we can see things that they cannot. But at times, things don't really work out the way we want, no?" As far as she knows, this is common to everyone. No matter how well-versed in battle they may seem.[break][break]

"Have you ever wondered why your pokemon take certain actions in battle? Why they do another thing instead of following what we think is the best?"

close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 21:41:41 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
Lucia made a mental note to ask her Pokemon about stuff they wanted to do or whatever the case may be. She wondered if it would be enough to help her gain control of those Pokemon she was struggling with. Eris seemed to know what she was talking about.

"I mean, I think? You mean like when something interrupts the battle, right?"

Usually battles were more direct, weren't they? She didn't really understand why a Pokemon would go about ignoring a trainer's command outside of not respecting them so freely. It was kind of an enigma to the girl, though battling and such weren't exactly her kind of forte to begin with.

"Do they get scared or just think that they know a better way to do something? Isn't it a good thing that they don't do what we tell them sometimes?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 8:46:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Those are some good answers. Truth is, the answer depends on your pokemon's personality and battle experience. Which is where understanding them comes into play." Lucia says that she may not know much about battling, but at the very least, she knows how to draw her own conclusions. "Sometimes, their decisions end up being good, because they have a better sense of their limits and capabilities than we do. But sometimes, they mess up just like us, they either overestimate or underestimate themselves and end up falling short."[break][break]

Vague explanations are better explained with examples. Reaching over, she gives Reiner a lazy scritch behind the ears.[break][break]

"Take my bud, Reiner for example. He's been with me since I was a baby. So half the time, he kinda understands what I'm going to tell him to do even without me saying a word. The other half, he fights using his own experience, especially against opponents that he knows he can take down."[break][break]

"Compare this to my Wooper that fought Hero, Pips. He's chill and doesn't really think too hard. He has some experience, but he hasn't worked with me as long as Reiner has. He has some battle sense and knows when to attack but sometimes, he still needs a little help to figure out how to counter a head-on attack. That's where I step in with my commands."[break][break]

Idly patting his fur, she ponders for a moment before finding the words.[break][break]

"Then there's my Salamence, Teostra. He's very aggressive, so he thinks with his heart instead of his head. If someone irritates him, he goes straight to attacking them and rarely remembers to defend. Again, I step in to help him switch between attacking and defending."

close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 22:50:02 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
There was a lot to digest here. Lucia never once looked away from Eris as she gave her thoughts and guidance on the difference between humans and Pokemon taking charge and performing in battle. Her eyes fell down to the pokeballs resting on her person. If what Eris had been talking about, she had only recently caught the Charmander and the Magikarp that became a Gyarados. Maybe she was pushing them way too soon?

At least, that's what it sounded like.

"So, like, you're saying that Hero gets me because we've been together for so long and we're more in sync with each other?" she asked, trying to recall the lesson provided to her. "At least it's one of the reasons why he listens. So if I slowly get to know my team and stuff, they'll be sure to listen to me more? What about me though? Should I try and work on myself more? What did you do when things like this happened?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 15:05:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Well, ask them what they want. Whether they want to test their limits. Whether they're happy with how quickly they're progressing. Whether they enjoy the style of fighting you want from your team, or if they have different opinions on how a fight should go. They're more likely to listen if you know what they want."[break][break]

Much like how she gets a certain rowdy pixie to listen as long as she keeps them entertained and well-fed. As for the other question, there's only really one answer that comes to mind.[break][break]

"Force of will." She starts, taking a breath as she tries to organise her thoughts in a more coherent manner. "Whether you're confident in your calls. Whether you believe in your victory. Whether you know your pokemon's limits, when it's time to push beyond and when it's time to retreat. You need to build it all up. At least, to a point where you can somewhat determine whether you're likely to win the matchup."[break][break]

"And then, once you're past that point of figuring out if you can win, you move onto the real part of actually winning. That part requires experience and a whole bunch of training."

close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 2:19:12 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
"Wow, you sound like one of those old kung fu masters in the movies that my brother used to watch! You must be like 200 years old with all the stuff you know."

It was quite the information dump that she had sat through and absorbed from the older kid. Lucia had found herself figuring out some ways of what to ask her team depending on their needs. Hero was easy enough considering how long they had been together, but everybody else probably could use a little refresher in terms of what they wanted to do and see with her.

Maybe with this, Vulcan wouldn't use FLAMETHROWER on her every time he was called out. It was a slow beginning to gaining his trust, one that she would gladly go if it meant gaining a powerful Pokemon.

"Thank you for the help, Eris. Is there anything else I should know?" she asked, sitting up and beaming at the other girl. Lucia had been drawn out of her shell, little by little, and hopefully seemed normal enough to Eris. "Is there anyway I can pay you back? I know some Paldean food that my Mom used to show me how to make."

The flinch, that soft, sudden blink Lucia made at the mention of her mother was hopefully unnoticed.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ground || c
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 15:35:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Not old, simply forced to learn to ensure she can keep up, that she can live. In fact, it probably doesn't take 200 years to figure any of this out. The whole League seems to be made of people that have gotten it all figured out before they hit 30.[break][break]

"Dunno. It all depends on how things work out for you from here on out." Finally, as Lucia moves to a sitting position, Eris' mismatched eyes will fall upon her. The flinch caught within that very moment seems a little unnatural but then again, she barely knows a thing about the girl to figure out whether that can truly be called abnormal behaviour.[break][break]

Closing her eyes, she takes in a breath and sighs. No point worrying about it for now.[break][break]

"Thank me later if it works. Right now, you've gotta focus on yourself and your team over others."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights