She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
The Romance of New Beginnings
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 6:38:47 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[player]https://file.garden/Zdzpsbwq23DtYBNk/Area%20Zero%20Pok%C3%A9mon%20Scarlet%20%26%20Violet%20Extended%20Soundtrack%20OST.mp3[/player]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","xenon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"It's rather lovely isn't it?" Xenon comments aloud as she stares down into the Great Chasm, idly stroking Sulfur's side while Phosphorus and Chlorine grazed the grass. "We live in an age where we've all but mapped out the whole world, every region known to us intimately. But it's only in Hoenn that the frontier continues to expand, new lands being discovered under our very feet. I think the notion is very romantic, in a classical sense."
[break][break]
She glances over at Lulu with a smile, her eyes are softer than usual as she observes the lands below. "All the same, I've never been a fan of romanticism. The land is meant to be mapped and utilized, romanticism would insist that we instead linger on the past rather than march towards the future." This place... she couldn't say it definitively, but the connections could be made. This place was just like where she saw That Pokemon, the one in the RKS System. The symbol of the future. She was almost certain of it in fact, she just didn't have the evidence to formally say it out loud, otherwise she would be insisting Rocket turn all their resources here.
[break][break]
Nlul7tiq

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.xenon]--accent:#a0a4a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.xenon]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 3:42:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
quickly, she realized that xenon was a woman after her own heart. a pioneer, as excited about the opportunity to explore uncharted territory and new technologies as lulu had ever been.[break][break]

however, the former head scientist lacked the same enthusiasm and energy that exuded from the other. there was aged worry and regret in her eyes.[break][break]

rather lovely, xenon called the great chasm.[break][break]

“not all that long ago, i would have agreed without a doubt.” [break][break]

she was quiet as she listened further, eyes lingering on the nearby paradox pokemon. how had she already tamed all three?[break][break]

”progress is important – but without enough forethought in our pursuit of it, i fear there will be no future to march toward.”[break][break]

hXZNaDrK

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 22:35:04 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[player]https://file.garden/Zdzpsbwq23DtYBNk/Area%20Zero%20Pok%C3%A9mon%20Scarlet%20%26%20Violet%20Extended%20Soundtrack%20OST.mp3[/player]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","xenon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

She raises an eyebrow at Lulu's subdued disagreement, but she doesn't dismiss it outright. Being open to other point's of view was important to cultivating a healthy future, letting one's opinions stagnate was beyond primitive. But even so... "Forethought and planning is important of course. But I do have to disagree purely on the semantics of what you just said."
[break][break]
She looks back towards her Paradox Pokemon once more. "There will always be a future to march towards for someone. Whether you or I will live to see it is a matter of debate, but there will always be something waiting ahead. So I suppose I agree and disagree with you."
[break][break]
A comfortable silence settles in as Xenon pulls out a camera and takes a few pictures of the Giant Chasm from above, more data to send to the grunts back at base. "I saw you looking at the Iron Swords. Beautiful specimens aren't they, paragons of the future one and all. I still don't buy into Paradox Pokemon coming from the collective human dream... but if those ones came from anywhere, they'd have to be mine."
[break][break]
9_q28dZc

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.xenon]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 2:51:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
“i’d say that’s quite optimistic, when we seem to be headed towards the collapse of space, time, and reality itself – but no harm in hoping for the best.” a small smile pinched at the corners of her lips before falling again.[break][break]

her eyes went to the paradox pokemon grazing again. she had always been wary of them – not scared of them individually, but rather concerned of what their abundant outpouring into the world would do to all of existence.[break][break]

”maybe not from the collective ‘dream’, but they have seemed to come through the interdream zone somehow. head scientist and i are of the same mind that the interdream zone connects us to alternate universes. perhaps then, they are coming from other places in time, or where things have gone differently than in our world.”[break][break]

8rdDZLo8

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 193[break]
[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 19:40:58 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","xenon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Well there's no point in being pessimistic about it. If you can't look forwards to the future, might as well just give up and die right now instead of being a coward." Not that she was accusing Lulu of such an outlook, she seemed like a cheery enough woman. But she really couldn't stand sad sacks who couldn't do anything but wait for the end and drag others down with them, dragging others down into your own stagnant torpor was a crime above all crimes in her worldview.
[break][break]
"It's a plausible theory. If you slide sideways far enough our world could be different in any number of ways. Maybe the meteor that wiped out the fossil Pokemon a few million years ago missed us by a few miles, leaving the ancient and prehistoric to continue wandering the earth. Maybe the industrial revolution kicked off a few thousand years early, jump starting technological advancement and bringing us to an age of impossible science. I still think they're from our own future and past, but I don't have any definitive proof on the matter still." Xenon looks towards her Paradox Pokemon with Lulu, watching Chlorine raise its head and look out towards the depths of Area Zero, a distant cry catching its attention.
[break][break]
"Tell me, have you gone into the Violet Book simulation in the RKS System?"
[break][break]
4MTAIsXD

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 4:59:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
her brows raised at what felt like an accusation, but she refrained from further arguing. it wasn’t worth it to her.[break][break]

what did it mean to own the future and the past? did time truly belong to any universe?[break][break]

”maybe you'll find it. i'd be curious to know.”[break][break]

as xenon’s iron thorns raised its head to follow a cry with its gaze, so did her own, her attention becoming divided from the conversation. she was alert, ready for whatever fearsome beast lurked down there.[break][break]

”i have. i imagine you’re interested in miraidon?”[break][break]

T70I96Ur

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 256[break]
[break]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 5:02:06 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","xenon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Xenon nods her head, the Iron Serpent of the future. "Yeah. You've noticed right?" She stares deep into the chasm where that cry came from, into the depths where Area Zero lies. That crystalline cavern of shining lights and glimmering stones, suffused with so much Infinity Energy and Interdream... she could see her future there.
[break][break]
"Area Zero. It looks just like what I saw in the simulation. Not exactly the same as I remember, but I can feel it in there somewhere... But that's not what I was referring to. I meant the city in the Violet Book, that neon soaked future with all the Genesect." The tension in the air rises as her gaze moves forward further, no longer looking at Area Zero, no, looking somewhere even farther ahead that only she could see.
[break][break]
"My full name is Xenon Civitas Antheil. That truck that was carrying the Paradox Pokemon on that highway. It bore my name."
[break][break]
BzCBFDpx

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 15:58:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
xenon could feel it. lulu had felt something in area zero, in a way that rattled her mind, though she wasn’t sure what.[break][break]

”the one with the cyclizar? that one had an apocalyptic ending for me, if i remember correctly.”[break][break]

xenon civitas antheil seemed to claim the paradox pokemon in some way. she eyed the three in her company some more. she was not sold. perhaps they were meant to exist elsewhere, but they did not belong in their world.[break][break]

”i see.”[break][break]

MHMAMBbF

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 414[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 8:05:18 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","xenon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Do you? Do you truly see anything? Or are you just another blind woman stumbling along someone else's path to the future? Xenon shakes her head, those thoughts weren't productive. If words alone could not convince, action must speak loudest. "You don't believe me, I get it. It's an impossible dream, digging through those robots myself I can understand that their technology is centuries ahead of ours. But that Paradox on that highway listened to my orders, it recognized me as its creator."
[break][break]
She strokes along Chlorine's spine and relishes the smooth metal gliding against her biological hand. It is a perfect creature, a creature she would one day create. "I can feel our destination quickly approaching though Ms. Flint. Regardless of whether or not you think these creatures are truly our future, it remains fact that I alone am the most knowledgeable woman in the world when it comes to the Ultramodern Paradox. I will reproduce these creatures, and then I will... well, what comes next is a surprise." The beast cries out from the depths once more, Lulu cannot see it from behind Xenon but a wry grin sprouts across her features as she looks forwards. "All of this is to say, I hope I can count on your support in the coming days. I have a bright future ahead of me, I don't mind sharing if someone wants to walk in my footsteps." And with that she mounts her Iron Leaves and springs off into the Giant Chasm, racing to Area Zero to plumb its depths for her future.
[break][break]
KlQiPoyg

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 16:09:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
an impossible dream. she wondered about the use of that word, believing no dream could be impossible.[break][break]

lulu had yet to dig into the mechanical anatomy of the paradox pokemon. it felt strange, wrong, considering the theories she had been developing both with colleagues, and in the quiet of her own lab. could they be reproduced?[break][break]

perhaps if they found a way into some future world. if it ever happened, she knew she would be unable to stop herself from at least taking a peek. but trying to steal the future and bring it to the present? that could be a problem, she guessed.[break][break]

as xenon sped off, deeper into the chasm, she stared after her and clicked her tongue. ”i don’t follow in footsteps anymore,” she said to her genesect as she turned back in the direction of the station, ignoring the trail in the dirt towards it from foot traffic. ”let’s go.”[break][break]

TKXTUpn3

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 544[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 6:11:37 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: