nimbasa city, unova
Bi/Demiromantic
Thief + Thug
Grunt
WANNA HANG OUT?
YOUR TREAT!
6'0" ft | 182.88 cm height
I'M A LOSER BABY — SO WHY DON'T YOU KILL ME?
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashton
Ashton Steele
galeforce's testing dump
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 11:51:50 GMT
Ashton Steele Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kikstart"]
[attr="class","kikstart-1"]
[attr="class","kikstart-top"]
kickstart my heart give it a start

[attr="class","kikstart-left"]
[attr="class","kikstart-left-2"]

[attr="class","kikstart-right"]
[attr="class","kikstart-tag"]
motley crue
ashton steele
[attr="class","kikstart-post"]
[attr="class","kikstart-post-2"]
[attr="class","kikstart-post-3"]

When I get high, I get high on speed: top fuel funny car's a drug for me. My heart, my heart – kickstart my heart! Always got the cops coming after me. Custom-built bike doing 103. My heart, my heart – kickstart my heart! Oh, are you ready, girls? Oh, are you ready, now? Woah yeah, kickstart my heart, give it a start. Woah yeah, baby! Woah yeah, kickstart my heart, hope it never stops. Woah yeah, baby![break][break]

Skydive naked from an airplane, or a lady with a body from outer space. My heart, my heart – kickstart my heart! Say, I got trouble, trouble in my eyes. I'm just lookin' for another good time. My heart, my heart – kickstart my heart! Yeah, are you ready, girls? Yeah, are you ready, now? Woah yeah, kickstart my heart, give it a start. Woah yeah, baby! Woah yeah, kickstart my heart, hope it never stops. Woah yeah, baby! Kickstart my heart.[break][break]

When we started this band, all we needed, needed was a laugh. Years gone by, I'd say we've kicked some ass. When I'm enraged or hittin' the stage, adrenaline's rushing through my veins, and I'd say we're still kickin' ass. Ooo woah, kickstart my heart, hope it never stops, and to think, we did all of this to rock.[break][break]

Woah yeah, kickstart my heart, give it a start. Woah yeah, baby! Woah yeah, kickstart my heart, hope it never stops. Woah yeah, baby! Woah yeah, kickstart my heart, give it a start. Woah yeah, baby! Woah yeah, kickstart my heart, hope it never stops. Woah yeah – okay, boys, let's rock the house!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]

[newclass=".kikstart"]--border:#e3e3e3;--bg1: #fdfdfd;--bg2: #f9f9f9;--bg3: #f0f0f0;--rgba: 244,244,244;--dark1: #555;--accent:#7b6678;--bgimg:url(https://i.ibb.co/t45F0Kq/KnewIt.png);--montserrat: montserrat, sans-serif;--roboto: roboto, sans-serif;--transition: .2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart"]outline:solid 1px var(--border);border:solid 19px var(--bg3);width:465px;background-color:var(--border);padding:1px;text-align:justify;color:var(--dark1);margin:25px auto;font:12px / 20px var(--roboto);text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-1"]border:solid 4px var(--bg1);background-color:var(--accent);padding:1px;box-shadow:inset 0px 0px 0px 1px var(--border), inset 0px 600px 0px rgba(var(--rgba),.9);display:grid;grid-template-columns:112px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-top"]position:relative;padding:30px;border-bottom:solid 1px var(--border);grid-column:1 / 3;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-top div"]background-color:var(--bg2);border:solid 1px var(--border);max-width:fit-content;font:700 9px / 10px var(--montserrat);padding:14px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-top div b"]font:700 9px / 10px var(--montserrat);color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-tag"]background-color:var(--bg2);border-bottom:solid 1px var(--border);font:700 9px / 10px var(--montserrat);padding:20px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-tag a"]font:700 9px / 10px var(--montserrat);text-decoration:none;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-tag a::before"]content:'+ ';color:var(--dark1);pointer-events:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-tag a:nth-child(1)::before"]content:'written with ';[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-post"]padding:25px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,var(--bg3),transparent 85%);letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-post-2"]border:solid 1px var(--border);background-color:var(--bg2);padding:39px 29px 39px 39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-post-3"]overflow:auto;height:300px;padding-right:20px;scrollbar-color:var(--accent) transparent;scrollbar-width:thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-post b"]background-color:var(--accent);padding:3px 5px;color:var(--bg1);box-decoration-break: clone;-webkit-box-decoration-break: clone;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-post a"]font:700 12px / 20px var(--roboto);color:var(--accent);transition:var(--transition);cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-post a:hover"]color:var(--dark1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-left"]border-right:solid 1px var(--border);background-color:var(--dark1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-left-2"]background-color:var(--bg2);padding:30px;display:flex;align-items:flex-end;height:421px;mix-blend-mode:lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-left-2 div"]height:420px;width:50px;border-radius:0px;background-color:var(--accent);position:relative;outline:solid 1px var(--border);outline-offset:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kikstart-left-2 div::before"]content:'';display:block;position:absolute;height:100%;width:100%;background-image:var(--bgimg);background-size:cover;border-radius:0px;mix-blend-mode:multiply;filter:contrast(125%) grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galeforce

Ash
He/Him/His
April 1st
nimbasa city, unova
Bi/Demiromantic
Thief + Thug
Grunt
WANNA HANG OUT?
YOUR TREAT!
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashton
Ashton Steele
galeforce's testing dump
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 11:54:42 GMT
Ashton Steele Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","theriv"]
[attr="class","therivtop"]
[attr="class","therivtop1"]

[attr="class","therivimg"]

[attr="class","therivlyric"]

i'm bad behavior

[attr="class","therivnotes"]
notes

hey, put dem notes here, make sure this scrolls if it exceeds a certain height, max-height four daiz hahaha what am i even typing anymore. :I

[attr="class","therivtop2"]

0000 words written for @pharaohleap

[attr="class","therivmidd"]
[attr="class","therivlyric2"]

but i do it in the best way

[attr="class","therivmid"]
[attr="class","therivmid1"]

In the latest midnight hours, when the world has gone to sleep, you've gotta get up. When doubts begin to rise and the world is at your feet, you've gotta get up. Reach – it's not as bad as it seems. I cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. I'm not a selfless man, I'm not a man of wealth. If I had all the world, I would give it to myself. But the trees begin to walk, and the ground begins to talk. I'm by myself. Reach – it's not as bad as it seems. I cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. Hold my hand. Don't you give up on me. Hold on, hold on. Reach – it's not as bad as it seems. I cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. Reach – it's not as bad as it seems. I cleanse in the river for somebody else. For anyone.[break][break]

Is this just an illusion made inside my head to get me by? Twenty years in debt, twenty years in the government - twenty years can never get me by. But I feel you close, feel you close like you wanted me to, feel you close like you wanted me to. Believe in you. Rise to the top of the world: America, America, don't you cry. Lift me up. Give me strength to press on. Rise to the top of the world: America, America, don't you cry. Lift me up. Give me strength to press on.[break][break]

From farmers in the fields to the tallest of the towers that fall and rise. 1-7-7-6, the names upon the list of all the ones who gave until they died. Don't you hold back. I can see in your mind, and your mind will set you free. And I feel you close, feel you close like you wanted me to, feel you close like you wanted me to. Believe in you. Rise to the top of the world: America, America, don't you cry. Lift me up. Give me strength to press on. Rise to the top of the world: America, America, don't you cry. Lift me up. Give me strength to press on.[break][break]

Rise to the top of the world: America, America, don't you cry. Lift me up, give me strength to press on. Rise to the top of the world: America, America, don't you cry. Lift me up. Give me strength to press on.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:300,700]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[newclass=.theriv]width:535px;background-color:#f7f7f7;text-align:justify;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivtop]border-left:solid 35px #444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivtop1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:14px;background-color:#f3f3f3;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivlyric]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:12px;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-2px;color:#444444;padding-top:10px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #ffffff, 1px 0px 0px #ffffff, 0px 1px 0px #ffffff, -1px 0px 0px #ffffff, 0px -1px 0px #ffffff, -1px 1px 0px #ffffff, 1px -1px 0px #ffffff, -1px -1px 0px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivnotes]max-height:28px;overflow:auto;padding-right:9px;text-align:justify;color:#bbbbbb;font:12px raleway;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #ffffff, 1px 0px 0px #ffffff, 0px 1px 0px #ffffff, -1px 0px 0px #ffffff, 0px -1px 0px #ffffff, -1px 1px 0px #ffffff, 1px -1px 0px #ffffff, -1px -1px 0px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;background-color:#f7f7f7!important;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3!important;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivnotes div]font:bold 15px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;margin:0px 15px 0px 0px;float:left;color:#7b6678 ;line-height:28px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivtop2]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:800!important;padding-top:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivtop2 b, .therivtop2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#7b6678 !important;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivlyric2]border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:39px 0px;text-align:center;font:37px Montserrat;line-height:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #ffffff, 1px 0px 0px #ffffff, 0px 1px 0px #ffffff, -1px 0px 0px #ffffff, 0px -1px 0px #ffffff, -1px 1px 0px #ffffff, 1px -1px 0px #ffffff, -1px -1px 0px #ffffff;color:#999999;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivlyric2 i]color:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivmidd]border-left:solid 35px #7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivmid]border-left:solid 35px #e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivmid1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-left:none;border-top:none;padding:49px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivmid1 font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivmid1 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.therivmid1 i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galeforce

Ash
He/Him/His
April 1st
nimbasa city, unova
Bi/Demiromantic
Thief + Thug
Grunt
WANNA HANG OUT?
YOUR TREAT!
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashton
Ashton Steele
galeforce's testing dump
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 15:16:51 GMT
Ashton Steele Avatar
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis felis tristique, ullamcorper ex sed, hendrerit purus.

"Phasellus consectetur bibendum lacinia."

Suspendisse fermentum nisl sit amet erat dictum, eget scelerisque mauris elementum. Pellentesque mollis libero vitae dolor tempus, eu sollicitudin diam iaculis. Ut eget commodo felis, in ultrices eros.

Ut ornare, tortor a lobortis fringilla, velit tortor laoreet tortor, et vehicula massa sapien eu ante. Integer blandit, urna id mattis pulvinar, velit lacus vestibulum magna, eget laoreet dolor nisl sit amet urna.

Duis nec commodo dui. Quisque lectus augue, interdum quis condimentum sit amet, fringilla et urna.

Etiam ut tempus est. Mauris posuere mattis mattis. Aenean elementum velit sed egestas rutrum. Etiam ornare, urna ultricies faucibus suscipit, erat nisi commodo libero, a fringilla enim elit ac est.
@
close tab

played by

Galeforce

Bran | Blackbird
He/Him/His
August 10th
Circhester, Galar
Gay
Archaeologist
Grunt
say goodnight, to the shadow i left far behind.
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @brannon
Brannon Black
galeforce's testing dump
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 14:28:30 GMT
Brannon Black Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots rocketchar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
buried alive in the coffin of who i used to be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis felis tristique, ullamcorper ex sed, hendrerit purus.
[break][break]
"Phasellus consectetur bibendum lacinia."
[break][break]
Suspendisse fermentum nisl sit amet erat dictum, eget scelerisque mauris elementum. Pellentesque mollis libero vitae dolor tempus, eu sollicitudin diam iaculis. Ut eget commodo felis, in ultrices eros.
[break][break]
Ut ornare, tortor a lobortis fringilla, velit tortor laoreet tortor, et vehicula massa sapien eu ante. Integer blandit, urna id mattis pulvinar, velit lacus vestibulum magna, eget laoreet dolor nisl sit amet urna.
[break][break]
Duis nec commodo dui. Quisque lectus augue, interdum quis condimentum sit amet, fringilla et urna.
[break][break]
Etiam ut tempus est. Mauris posuere mattis mattis. Aenean elementum velit sed egestas rutrum. Etiam ornare, urna ultricies faucibus suscipit, erat nisi commodo libero, a fringilla enim elit ac est.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
@

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".rocketchar"]--accent:#81697A[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 28px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Galeforce

Denny, Officer Li
He/They
October 10th
Dewford Town
Pan
police officer
cadet
every word in our hearts engraved. forge ahead till the end, we pray.
awards
1 post
Dennis Li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dennis
Dennis Li
galeforce's testing dump
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 13:59:26 GMT
Dennis Li Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb dennisli"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
the sun will rise again

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Falling too fast to prepare for this tripping in the world could be dangerous everybody circling is vulturous negative, nepotist everybody waiting for the fall of man everybody praying for the end of times everybody hoping they could be the one i was born to run, i was born for this whip, whip run me like a racehorse pull me like a ripcord break me down and build me up i wanna be the slip, slip word upon your lip, lip letter that you rip, rip break me down and build me up whatever it takes cause i love the.

[break][break]

"looking for a reason and burning up."

[break][break]

Falling too fast to prepare for this tripping in the world could be dangerous everybody circling is vulturous negative, nepotist everybody waiting for the fall of man everybody praying for the end of times everybody hoping they could be the one i was born to run, i was born for this whip, whip run me like a racehorse pull me like a ripcord break me down and build me up i wanna be the slip, slip word upon your lip, lip letter that you rip, rip break me down and build me up whatever it takes cause i love the.

@

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[newclass=".dennisli"]--accent: #D49736!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Galeforce

Mari
She + Her
July 24 (Leo)
Goldenrod City
heterosexual
Go-Getter♡!
Civilian
my heart
your beat
5'5" | 165 cm height
5'5" | 165 cm height
fire in my soul — fire in my heart
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himari
Himari Kaneshiro
galeforce's testing dump
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 15:59:41 GMT
Himari Kaneshiro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb himari"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
gotta venture life, burn your dread

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[break][break]

"looking for a reason and burning up."

[break][break]

@

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[newclass=".himari"]--accent: #D49736!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights