[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]You shouldn't have licked that last rock.[break][break]

That is the look she gets from her dearest Luxray as he sits on the ground right beside the waiting chair she occupies.[break][break]

But she had wanted... No, needed to know more about what Area Zero was. The minerals were the key to everything, she could feel it in her bones. Determining just how long the deposits took to form, what kind of deposits those comprised of. It was of utmost importance for her to accurately record the story of Area Zero.[break][break]

As a result, she'd gotten one of the worst stomach aches she'd had in her entire life. Save for that one time she'd tried that milk that had been left on the table for too long.[break][break]

And yet, she's more than just a mess. She's stubborn, a menace that refuses to talk to any nurses that approach her. Almost like a feral Skitty living on the streets of Mossdeep, one could almost imagine her hissing with the way she glares at them.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
Tumby Hurt || C
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 9:18:54 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

curiosity killed the litten-- er.. was that how the saying went? [break][break]

a coworker comes into the office, hands clasped together in front of her. "help, there's a kid who's being difficult" she pleads. marisol has to wonder when she became the nurse people went to for the troubled, and when the undesirable work was being put on her. on the flip side, it meant that she could help someone - and she could ask for more compensation later on. at the end of the day, someone owed her.[break][break]

so when she's asked about a child whose demands were "get me out of here" adjacent, she has to approach them now. it's ironic, though, because of how intimidating or tired she may come off. the days of darkened bags under her eyes aren't as frequent as when she was a student, but they can still give anyone a bit of a scare. she approaches the hallway, because apparently they still couldn't get her in the room - and they couldn't exactly force her.[break][break]

at least she has a practiced smile. [break][break]

which she uses on this.. sassy, feral child. oh boy. [break][break]

marisol has to crouch, slightly, whilst wearing a small smile on her lips. marisol has met her fair share of glares and hisses - she's prepared to be scratched. [break][break]

"miss," she starts, with the same, somewhat serene smile and calmer tone "we can't help you if you keep scaring the other nurses off.."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

your nurse is here

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Tumby Hurt || C
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 9:00:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's like a Litten attempting to grasp the nature of the person before her. No, she's already gotten a sense with that practiced smile. These nurses are just trying to do their job. But some part of her really doesn't want to cooperate, to get anywhere close to those doctors. She hadn't wanted to be here in the first place, but those pesky welfare officers said that she had to come.[break][break]

So she shakes her head, leaning back into her seat until she can't possibly lean any further. And even with that distance, she still seeks more. This time, by having Reiner stand in front of her as a living barricade.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
Tumby Hurt || C
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 7:51:43 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

she understands. certainly, she understands. [break][break]

the nurse glances tot he luxray, who stands between her and the patient. at least the feline(?) has some sense of what's going on, and knows that his trainer is suffering from that nasty stomach ache. who knows what bacteria the poor girl has gotten. who knows what would happen if it goes worse? [break][break]

"eris." she leans her hands against her knees, hoping to get into eye contact. children are easier to handle; teenagers were a bit more difficult. she's shy, or scared - scared of doctors, which is all so too unfortunate. [break][break]

her practiced smile, worn out as it was, softens as she tilts her head "is there anything i can do that will help you feel more at ease?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

your nurse is here

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Tumby Hurt || C
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 1:23:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Strangely enough, it's not Eris that answers but rather, Reiner. A soft growl facilitates his side of the discussion, his paw reaching out to rest upon the nurse's hand.[break][break]

Again he growls, as if greeting her and apologising for Eris' behaviour. A moment is all he needs, a moment where she'll be able to see just how Marisol reacts to him.

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
Tumby Hurt || C
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 1:30:56 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

blessed be that she's accustomed to working with pokemon. [break][break]

despite the luxray's large build, the nurse does nothing to pull back or flinch. rather, she welcomes the paw with a warm smile and a shake of her head. her other hand raises, waving off the apology. rather, with another glance at the duo, there's a pause as she mulls over her options.[break][break]

marisol rests the palm of her other hand atop of the paw, head tilting whilst directing her attention to the seemingly acting guardian. [break][break]

"would it help to have you by her side throughout the check up?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

your nurse is here

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Tumby Hurt || C
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 13:23:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Guardian, best buddy, sibling. There are many terms to describe what Reiner is to her, but the one thing that many come to understand is that he will always be there for her.[break][break]

Even now, he nods at Marisol's understanding of the situation, then slips Eris a side glance. Nothing scary yet.[break][break]

When she still hesitates, he sighs. His tail shifts, curls around her arm as he gives it a light tug. Comforting, reassuring as he coaxes her into relaxing just that bit.

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
Tumby Hurt || C
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 22:32:01 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

when all else failed, the offer of comfort can entice anyone into a foreign situation. a visit to the doctor's office was no different. [break][break]

relief falls on her shoulders, and the tension from earlier vanishes just that easily. marisol stands straight while turning her back to the two, and when she opens the door she tilts her head into the room, beckoning them in. this was one of the better rooms, with sunlight and a larger window. how considerate of the other nurses to set this up. [break][break]

"the doctor won't be here for a little while, so i'd like to ask a few questions." a warm gaze shifts to the young girl, whose hand is still ensnared by the luxray's grasp. [break][break]

"is that okay, miss?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

your nurse is here

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Tumby Hurt || C
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 5:21:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Doctor. She tenses up at that word, but cannot hide away from the sound of it. Her eyes graze the features of the room as they enter. The door, the window, the way that the lock has not been touched. Even if Reiner's been allowed into the room with her, even if everything seems rather bright and is meant to be comforting, nothing about her situation has changed.[break][break]

The only thing that matters is whatever she can control and make of her situation, her pathways for escape and her methods for finding help if things go horrendously wrong.[break][break]

Reiner remains unreadable as always, merely exhaling as he closes his eyes for a brief moment. And it leaves her to answer the question all by herself. Which she does, with a very minute nod.[break][break]

As long as it doesn't delve too deeply, it should be okay.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights