jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
AZ EXCURSION C: NENET & JACK
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 16:41:25 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]

Area Zero was breathtaking. Jack had to expend considerable energy staying focused on his scouting mission instead of sightseeing, but it was hard not to be impressed by the massive scale of the caverns and the hypnotic glittering of the tera crystals. Other than a few run-ins with Glimmora, his explorations had been mostly uneventful. He was relaxed as he approached the entry to a large cavern when he heard movement up ahead.[break][break]

Dismounting carefully from his Iron Crown, he crept closer to the entryway with his hand hovering near the pokeballs on his belt. Sneaking further into the entrance, he caught sight of a lone trainer within the expansive chamber. The glittering of tera crystals played across a familiar face and Jack exhaled in relief.[break][break]

"Nenet!" he called softly, hoping to avoid surprising her or alert any hostiles of their presence.[break][break]

AsrsDFUj

Total: 19

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

– Excursions Into Area Zero: Cull the Horde

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost"]--accent:#52D8D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
539 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 16:37:12 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

Nenet practically jumps out of her skin at the sudden whisper of her name; heart racing, eyes wide, she turns on her heel to face the intruder. Her Clefable turns as well, and the little pink beast glares mightily at Jack while pointing a warning finger toward the man.
[break][break]
"Jack! You scared me half to death," Nenet breathes out, her hand going to her racing heart as she exhales audibly.
[break][break]
"What are you doing out here," she asks a touch louder. Tipping her chin to the nearby crystal formation, she clarifies, "I was doing a small bit of testing with Tera Crystals and Clefable. He's never terastalised before today."
[break][break]
zAD7c_kW

NOTES

- .[break]
- Total: 98.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 16:52:27 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oops, didn't mean to scare you," Jack blushed as he rubbed the back of his head. "I was just excited to see you! I heard you resigned from the Rangers but I haven't had a chance to swing by Mossdeep to see you."[break][break]

Jack glanced askance at the tera crystal formation Nenet had been studying. "I'm down here on patrol right now," Jack answered her question with a grin, remembering the patrol he had been on when they first met. "There's been all sorts of issues down here with Team Rocket abductions and the aggressive paradox pokemon. I know you're capable of looking out for yourself, but do be careful."[break][break]

Jack opened his mouth to inquire about her studies when a bellowing roar drowned out his words. From another entrance to the cavern, an Iron Valiant appeared, flanked by a Great Tusk and a Scream Tail. From the corridor beyond, more cries of paradox pokemon could be heard.[break][break]

e1PPYTpX

Total: 191

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
539 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 11:12:03 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"I couldn't afford any more broken bones and time away from work," Nenet answers in explanation of her leaving the Rangers.
[break][break]
Both of their thoughts and conversation is shattered by a nearby bellow, and Nenet looks over her shoulder in dread. From the darkness appears an Iron Valiant, flanked with two other Paradox Pokemon; and from the sound of it more were nearby.
[break][break]
"I really, really hate it here I think," Nenet utters under her breath. To Jack she says, "This doesn't look good, does it?"
[break][break]
As if in response to her question the Iron Valiant brandishes its weapon and Nenet grimaces. "Gravity!" she calls to Clefable to try and stop the Iron Valiant as it gathers itself for an attack.
[break][break]
65m_0yAX

NOTES

- [break]
- Total: 268

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 1:52:09 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

As the pokemon slowed, pulled downward by the crushing force of the Clefable's gravity, Jack released his Iron Moth in a burst of red light. "Pull them into it with a hurricane," Jack commanded as his Iron Moth floated impassively beside him.[break][break]

The sound of roaring winds filled the cavern as the Iron Moth's wing panels simultaneously pulsed, sending a whirling hurricane into the other Paradox Pokemon. As the winds tore into them, they were held down by the gravity well, slamming haphazardly into one another as more monsters were pulled in from the corridor.[break][break]

With a cheeky smile, he nodded to Nenet and said, "Let's keep the pressure on. It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel."[break][break]

404kYXd9

Total: 273

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
539 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 8:18:38 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"I really, really hate this area," Nenet mumbles, her arms lifting to briefly protect her hair as the winds whip about.

[break][break]
Despite being pushed back further into the tunnel system, an Iron Thorns and Sandy Shocks toddled to the forefront to pose their own threats. Clefable puffs up to meet the challenge, and with a wicked little look in his eyes, reaches out and grabs one of the nearby tera crystals.

[break][break]
Rippling energy courses through the area, and a brilliant sheen ripples across Clefable as his type changes to Dark; Clefable's shadow skitters across the ground and moves to hold the two Paradox pokemon in place, letting Iron Moth once more attack with abandon.

[break][break]
"Should we move," Nenet asks, uncertain. Her idle study of the tera shards was mostly done anyways. A noise behind both her and Jack gives her pause.

[break][break]
JFVGKEik

NOTES

- .[break]
- Total: 347.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 20:22:40 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

"What's to hate? Unique pokemon, tera crystals galore, I would have thought this was your dream!" Jack ribbed Nenet as her Clefable terastallized and locked paradox pokemon in place.[break][break]

Seeing the opportunity, his Iron Moth dodged a blast of electricity from one of the immobilized pokemon before its panels flicked in a fiery dance that engulfed their attackers in flame. The victory was short-lived as more paradox pokemon pushed in from the tunnel to take their place.[break][break]

"You're the brains and I'm the brawn - tactical retreat sounds good to me!" Jack answered her suggestion to move as he heard movement behind them. Whirling around, another group of paradox pokemon was pushing in through the way he had previously used to enter. "Shit that's a lot. Whichever way we go, we're going to need to collapse the way behind us or this lot'll be stampeding over the League Research stations and up into Oldale Town."[break][break]

qyly8IKf

Total: 400

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
539 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 10:57:00 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

The Research stations and Oldale Town be damned - Nenet was concerned with herself and to a lesser extend Jack making it out of this alive. "I have a terrible idea," Nenet assures Jack.
[break][break]
As Clefable and Iron Moth continue to keep the Paradox Pokemon behind them distracted, she releases a second pokeball to reveal a dark Copperajah with golden markings. "Clear a path," she orders the elephant, who trumpets an acknowledgement before raising her head to swing her trunk; Paradox Pokemon go flying as Copperajah makes contact.
[break][break]
Grabbing Jack's wrist, Nenet tugs him along as she cries, "Let's go!"
[break][break]
2O7fIEAR

NOTES

- .[break]
- Total: 486.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 23:51:08 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

Given the overwhelming numbers of paradox pokemon that were pouring into the cavern, Jack was more than ready to follow Nenet's insistent tugging. Metal clangs and alien cries echoed around them as the Copperajah bowled through one portion of the horde, creating an opening for their escape.[break][break]

"Keep them off us," Jack commanded Iron Moth. Eerily silent, the pokemon hovered behind them and released a massive electrical discharge into the pokemon rushing them from the rear. The crackle of high voltage energy and convulsions of pokemon against the floor and walls reached Jack's ears but he stuck close to Nenet without turning around.[break][break]

"I'm all for terrible ideas. Can't be worse than getting torn apart in a fuckin' cave," Jack used his most reassuring voice as he urged Nenet onward.[break][break]

duB8jYZ8

Total: 487

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
539 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 14:18:56 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Together the Nenet and Jack barrel behind Copperajah, the elephant's trunk comically batting away Paradox Pokemon left and right. A short distance later and they've cleared the fray, allowing Nenet to release Jack and turn back from where they came from.

[break][break]
"Clefable!" she calls back into the tunnel, "Bring it down!"

[break][break]
At the commend a wicked little look crosses Clefable's face, and the pink Pokemon uses Teleport to move himself beside Nenet. As a look of concentration crosses Clefable's face, Nenet says to Jack, "Get Iron Moth out of there."

[break][break]
The air grows heavy and Clefable crushes his fist together; rocks sheer against one another and rubble begins to fall as the cave starts to collapse.

[break][break]
lJRypGKG

NOTES

- .[break]
- Total: 503.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 15:08:20 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

"Alright, nice work Iron Moth!" Jack praised his pokemon as he reached for the pokeball. The Paradox Pokemon rotated to face Jack with its expressionless gaze before disappearing in a burst of red light as it was recalled. Just in time, the space where Iron Moth had been standing was buried under shattered rock.[break][break]

Dust obscured most of their path as they ran and Jack was relieved when they emerged into a larger area with clearer air. After his coughing faded, he offered Nenet a fist bump and a wink. "Remind me never to piss off Clefable," he laughed as he knocked dirt and dust from the front of his uniform.[break][break]

"I'm going to head back to an outpost and let the League know we've got some problems down here," Jack said as he straightened up, "but we should get coffee and catch up. I want to hear about whatever cool stuff you're working on!"[break][break]

ydvuQvGQ

Total: 497

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 5:33:27 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: