jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
EXTRACTION: JACK & BEAU
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 16:46:07 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 2:28:15 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]

The League's need for more and more minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy had driven an increase in mining assignments in the Ultra Deep Sea. Though the journey had been perilous, Jack and Beau had made it to the site without incident. Eventually they found their way to the core chamber, though a deepening feeling of unease had settled into the pit of Jack's stomach.[break][break]

"This place feels awful," Jack confessed to Beau as he surveyed the gigantic organ in the center of the chamber. As he spoke, the core pulsed with energy that warped the air around them as it radiated outward. The energy sent chills of unnatural fear down his spine as his heart rate increased.[break][break]

"Let's start mining, I don't want to be here any longer than we have to be," he said with more force than he intended. Softer, he added, "And let's stick together so neither of us is getting more blasts of that energy than the other."[break][break]

TAKE THE BRUNT EQUALLY.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

– Extraction

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost"]--accent:#52D8D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 3:10:31 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

As much as Beau had heard about it, he still hadn't been prepared for the journey to the Ultra Deep Sea. To think that the entrance to a place as plainly unsettling as this was basically in his backyard was just...well, unsettling.
[break][break]
He nodded in agreement when Jack spoke, eyeing the crystal deposits and hefting his pick experimentally. When that sharpness crept into his friend's tone, however, his knuckles turned white as he clenched his free hand into a fist. Blinking, he quickly relaxed - what was he doing? He would never hit a partner, never mind a friend.
[break][break]
"Yeah, this place is somethin' else," he agreed in a low, grumbling murmur. "The sooner the better, brah, I got your back." At least he hoped he did. This place was making him paranoid.
[break][break]
TAKE THE BRUNT EQUALLY.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Extraction

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.beauf4]--accent:#5088b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beauf4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .post b"]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 3:10:53 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 3:24:54 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

Sweat poured down his neck and Jack could feel his wet clothing clinging to his skin as he mined. His Ceruledge stood beside him, chipping away at the mineral veins with his swords. He remained mostly quiet, though every so often he would cast a suspicious glance in Beau's direction to ensure that the man was behaving appropriately. Jack didn't know what his friend might do under the influence of the strange energies - he would have to watch him.[break][break]

The core pulsed again, reality warping around them as Jack flicked his eyes to Beau again. This time, as reality flowed in a wave, an eddy of power swirled behind it that churned into several Nihilego.[break][break]

"Shit, look out," Jack warned his partner as he dropped his mining pick and turned toward the ultra beasts. "Ceruledge, keep them off us!"[break][break]

He glanced askance at Beau, making sure the man wasn't going to take this opportunity to stab him in the back while his pokemon sent a lava plume erupting beneath their foes.

FOCUS ON DEFENSE.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

– Extraction

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 2:32:54 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

With each swing of his pick, he felt it in his arms. It was easier to ignore his surroundings, ignore his companion, and focus on the task at hand.
[break][break]
His shoulders were burning, but he couldn't stop. If he stopped now, he'd have to think about how the pulsing walls of this place made him feel insignificantly small inside the belly of something so horrifically great it couldn't be comprehended. He'd have to think about how scared he was that his friend, who he'd known for years at this point, could very easily send that new pokemon of his over to gut him like a fish without batting an eye.
[break][break]
If he stared at the fragmenting crystal in front of him, he could just count, and not think about how he might want to attack Jack first to prevent that scenario from occurring.
[break][break]
He nearly jumped out of his skin at Jack's exclamation, the cluster of Nihilego appearing in a dizzying distortion. He turned, backing up, and butted into the crystalline growth he'd been whittling away at. No, no, now he had to think, now he had to fucking worry. The Ceruledge was occupied. Jack was by himself. He had to throw a pokeball now, he had to, or he wouldn't make it out of here alive.
[break][break]
The ball left his hand before he realized he'd thrown it, and he couldn't say which he pulled. A spray of red light signaled the emergence of the creature, which coiled in the air above Jack's head, glowing with prismatic energy.
[break][break]
The Dragonair looped a figure-eight gracefully in the air, dropping a curtain of light around Jack, and around Beau, creating a SAFEGUARD from the environs. Almost immediately, Beau felt his head clear, and he gasped a breath he didn't know he'd been holding.
[break][break]
"I got your back, brah!" he called to his friend, echoing his earlier statement with a great deal more enthusiasm than before. "Soren, help 'em out!" The Dragonair trilled in response, whipping about to unleash a TWISTER that gathered the Nihilego into a molten tornado of flame.
[break][break]
FOCUS ON HEALS/DEFENSE.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Extraction

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.beauf4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 2:33:20 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 2:15:20 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

With their combined onslaught the pack of Nihilego were scorched to a crisp. As their bodies slowly drifted to the ground they disintegrated into ash. Before the ash could as much as drift on an errant breeze, another pulse of the core sent it warping away as reality twisted around it.[break][break]

Why is he helping? He must want me to mine as much of this as I can before he takes off with it.[break][break]

The dark thoughts swirled around Jack's head as he toiled away at their mining operation, casting suspicious glances at Beau to make sure the man wasn't positioning himself for a surprise attack.[break][break]

I should have known he would betray me. No one ever sticks around. My parents never cared. abandoned me. Even when I tried to make a difference, almost died.[break][break]

The core pulsed again, the twisting reality reminding him all too much of the horrific scene at Mount Pyre as people and pokemon were torn apart by Palkia's spacial rend. The core's reality warping effects shimmered through the cold darkness of space visible through the walls until one spot began to warp and twist more than the others. As Jack looked up, the enraged head of the Spatial Pokemon itself pressed through.[break][break]

The mining pick slipped from Jack's nerveless fingers as he stumbled back, facing death as panic gripped him.

BATTLE A MANIFESTED TRAUMA/MEMORY.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

– Extraction

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 2:35:58 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

With the Nihilego dispatched, Beau cast Jack a last, even look before turning back to the crystals and hefting his pick once more. With each pulse of the core, the ease of mind he'd been granted by Soren slowly ebbed away, and with every fall of his pick, his body grew more tense. Of course Jack would want to get rid of the Nihilego, otherwise he wouldn't be able to get out himself. Beau assisting had just made it easier for the other man to leave Beau here, dead or alive, at the end of all of this.
[break][break]
With a heavy slam, his pick tore another chunk of crystal away, and beneath it was a swatch of fur, half black and half pink.
[break][break]
Frowning in confusion, he drew closer, less striking the ore now and more peeling the smaller bits away from the opening, like some kind of enormous glittering eggshell. As more and more of the crystals fell, his vision swam. Reaching down, he lifted his excavated prize - a Stufful, gazing up at him guilelessly.
[break][break]
A rapturous, beautiful array of prismatic light arced outward from Beau in every direction. A ray struck the Stufful, and it showered Beau with blood, mewling piteously as it died in his arms. Trembling in shock, he turned to look at Jack, who lay dead in front of his own crystal, the Ceruledge motionless not far past him. "W-wh-" Beau stuttered, his breath coming in a shallow whistle.
[break][break]
The strike of Jack's pick across the chamber caused him to snap his head upward, and he was back to reality, Jack mining away with his Ceruledge, Soren coiled around Beau's shoulders protectively, and a pile of perfectly untainted crystal in front of him. It had all been in his head.
[break][break]
Wheezing in relief, he turned to face away from Jack for a moment, crouching to catch his breath. Another pulse of the core caused the air to warp once more, and through a twisting ripple of space, the enormous sable claw of Necrozma reached, stretching, for Beau himself.
[break][break]
"No," he whispered, shaking his head as he backed away from the thing. "No, you bastard, you're not going to take anyone else! AAAAAARGH!" he screamed, running toward the rift with his fist raised. Soren was even faster, channeling his Trainer's OUTRAGE to pummel the disembodied hand with a blast that shook the floor.
[break][break]
BATTLE A MANIFESTED TRAUMA/MEMORY.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Extraction

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 2:38:31 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 2:58:48 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

Soren's outrage shattered the manifestation of Palkia and Jack sagged with relief. Before he could stand and confront Beau, another wave of power radiated from the core. The vision of space beyond warped again, bringing a planet into focus. It was almost unrecognizable to Jack until he realized the pattern of mountains from their own geography but with a much receeded shoreline.[break][break]

The core pulsed again and his gut twisted but he turned back to his mining pick. As he reached for it, he saw the faint sheen of blood coating his arms. Shocked, he brought his hand to his face to swipe off sweat but his fingers came away smeared with blood.[break][break]

"We need to go," Jack pleaded, heedless of what Beau was doing. He began trying to drag away the sack of ore he had mined but it slid slowly and heavily against the ground. The exertion of dragging the heavily load sent another sheen of blood welling from his pores. "We've got to go. We have to get out of here. We need to leave," he panted.[break][break]

Almost thoughtlessly be began ripping chunks of her from the bag and discarding them carelessly until his burden was light enough to escape.

LESSEN THE LOAD AND ESCAPE.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

– Extraction

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 3:26:42 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Drained as the visions faded, Beau couldn't do much more than slump to the ground, Soren circling around him, concerned. The immediate pulse of the core had the bile rising in his throat, and he'd have vomited if it weren't for the fact that he was too scared to.
[break][break]
Looking up, he noted the eye-like shapes scuttling open on the walls, and he scrambled back on all fours reflexively, gaping. He couldn't comprehend what he was seeing, nor did the vision of a planet make any sense to him. Where the hell were they? What was this thing?
[break][break]
"Too right, brah, let's get the hell out of here. Yesterday." He moved to his pile - he'd been so engrossed in the act of mining that he hadn't even bothered collecting any of the stuff. Grabbing a few handfuls, he threw the yield into his bag and slung it over his shoulder, Soren glowing with another SAFEGUARD as he jogged over to help Jack forward.
[break][break]
"Come on, brah, way we came. Then we're never coming back, not ever."
[break][break]
LESSEN THE LOAD AND ESCAPE.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Extraction

[break][break]TAGS:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 5:09:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: