TAG WITH @jasonh
Jason Huang
Fate, Up Against Your Will | M
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 12:05:09 GMT
Jason Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal JASONH"]
[attr="class","top"]

He'd thought the text was some kind of sick joke at first, until he saw the image that accompanied it. [break][break]

The last thing that Jason had expected to see was the smiling face of a much younger him, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with his then-portly brother, the both of them beaming as Sean held up a Wishiwashi dangling from the end of a fishing line. The same photograph lived on fridge magnets and in scrapbooks and as a little sun-faded picture in his father's wallet, which was no doubt lost to the aether upon his arrest. This Neon, whoever the hell they were, had certainly done their research. [break][break]

They'd come to him with an offer and apparently presented the picture as a bit of reassurance that they weren't just blowing smoke up his ass. The prospect was undoubtedly tantalizing and Neon's apparent connections were too compelling to ignore. Jason was all too eager to agree to their meeting, but was careful to keep that rush of excitement from bleeding into the curt text he sent back in reply. [break][break]

He'd dolled himself up as best as he could with the meager resources he had at his disposal. The outskirts of Slateport were a treacherous place, but Jason couldn't deny the convenience and anonymity afforded by the roach motel he'd found himself holed up in. He did his best to make himself look presentable in the hazy yellow light of the bathroom, scrutinizing his reflection in the cracked mirror as he applied a little perfume, scented with notes of apple and dahlia and vanilla to make himself all the more pleasing. One more flash of the practiced, lopsided, boyish grin, and he was out the door. [break][break]

Their meeting place wasn't far, a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant crammed between two derelict buildings that was almost haunting in it's resemblance to The Jade Dragon back home (perhaps another product of Neon's research). He sat on an uncomfortable metal chair near the wall, at a table that'd fit no more than two, and kept his peripheral vision trained on the door even as he tilted his head down to scroll through his smartphone. Jason hoped that his mysterious contact would show up sooner rather than later; the glaring, dirty brightness of the fluorescent bulbs above was starting to give him a bit of a headache.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
mission

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".JASONH"] --accent:#82697B!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 0:06:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

It'd been a while since he'd rolled out so far from Slateport. The last he remembered was maybe... 's last tint as a beast? But far be it for Neon to do hiss new recruit the disservice of picking somewhere far away from them. No, he would be gracious and go to them. Not the other way around. [break][break]

Jason's case had almost completely slipped past him. Project Infinity was keeping him busy, as was his patron bird. Once more, he was putting himself through the ringer juggling research and training and more research. This meeting was half an excuse to get lunch outside of 's office, and half work. He prepped his disguise, reviewed the information diligently scrapped for. Getting Hua'oli City PD's cae files had been more tedious than difficult. The case was interesting though. Narrowly dodging punishment until his own blood broke. He wondered if hi father had done it out of familial love, or more o a sense of legacy. If Jason inherited hi businesses, he'd be out of jail in no time, their fortune secure. [break][break]

Maybe Jason had been done in by brotherly resentment. Regardless, he was out of a job with a skill set the Science Corps very much needed. Neon hadn't kept up with their breeder program, and many of the scientists ere interested in capturing the newest monstrosity crawling out of Area Zero. So Neon would get it for them. OR at the very least, supply the personnel able to to the job for him. [break][break]

He ambled to the shop, entering with a relaxed smile. There's not that many present, but he can smell something good wafting out of the kitchen. These types of places were always the best gamble. Food poisoning, or the best fucking small plates you've ever had. Hiss target was already seated by themselves, how embarrassing for Neon. [break][break]

"Hey Mr. Huang." he said, approaching the table and carefully placing himself into the seat. "Have you been waiting long? Let's get some appetizers." he said after giving the man in front of him a quick once over before tucking part of his blonde bang behind his ear. [break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| recruitment act 1 [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

he/him
Twenty-nine
July 23rd
Hau'oli City
Gay
Poacher
Contracted Associate
let me
BREAK THE ICE
6' height
6' height
allow me to get you right
awards
36 posts
Jason Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jasonh
Jason Huang
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 0:47:44 GMT
Jason Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Jason did his best to stifle his expression of surprise when he saw the young blonde approach his table. Golden hair, those boyish features; Jason knew better than some that appearances could be deceiving, but the young man seated before him looked like he would be more at home on an Instagram reel than in the business of recruiting criminals. But maybe that was just a bit of bias on his own part; most of his father's associates had been ugly, old men with ugly, old vices. Jason idly wondered what kind of vices this young man had, [break][break]

“Oh no, not at all, I only just got here,” he reassured his companion, his voice as thick and sweet as honey, “Some appetizers sound delightful. [break][break]

Jason passed a laminated menu for his companion's perusal. He'd defer to the other man's tastes for whatever they ordered; if nothing else, Jason was fascinated by what he might choose, [break][break]

“Neon, right? It's nice to put a face to a name.” [break][break]

He smiled, pleasant and warm, if for no other reason than at the opportunity this meeting afforded him.

[break][break]

mission

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 4:15:38 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Any recommendations?" he asked as he flashed a grin, glancing down at the menu. He had a few staples he always chose no matter where he went, but he was hungry for once. He may or may not have genuinely looked forward to the food here more than the recruitment. Though he was excited to see how his offer would go. [break][break]

"You have a name you prefer? I don't want to make you uncomfortable" he said, smiling easily at the waiter as they came by to grab a quick drink order and a swift first round of dishes. Neon sticks with the friend pork buns for now. "I try not to be too harsh when I reach out to people who catch my eye, but you seemed skittish. I'm way nicer in person."

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

he/him
Twenty-nine
July 23rd
Hau'oli City
Gay
Poacher
Contracted Associate
let me
BREAK THE ICE
6' height
6' height
awards
36 posts
Jason Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jasonh
Jason Huang
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 11:11:13 GMT
Jason Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“Hmm, I suppose that depends on your spice tolerance,” Jason replied with a teasing lilt to his voice, “Spring rolls are always a safe bet as far as starters go, but the fuqi feipian looks absolutely mouthwatering. [break][break]

Though that was coming from a man that put chili oil on most of the food he ate. Jason wasn't sure how well Neon could tolerate that numbing heat, but personally, it was something he couldn't get enough of. For the time being, though, the pork buns were more than satisfying enough as the waiter delivered them along with their drinks, [break][break]

“Just Jason is fine for now,” he offered a little cautiously, waiting for Neon to take his first bite of food before following suit. Such established habits of deference were hard to deviate from, “It's a common enough name, and truth be told, I'm pretty much a nobody in these parts.” [break][break]

He frowned a little at that; it was a bitter reminder of what he'd rather recently lost, but he couldn't help but chuckle lightly at Neon's followup. 'Nice' was certainly not anything Jason had been expecting or prepared for when he had agreed to this meeting. He waved his chopsticks dismissively as he continued, [break][break]

“Think nothing of it. 'Skittish' is probably an accurate way to put it, given my circumstances. And besides, I certainly can't fault you for being thorough.”

[break][break]

mission

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 4:15:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"I look worse than I feel when I eat spicy." he said with a grin and pointing at his fair skin. "Though, I'm form a colder climate. It's not my forte, but I don't dislike it either." he said with a laugh. The waited comes back with drinks and Neon politely asks for the fuqi feipian, as he was already familiar with spring rolls. He takes a pork un and lets it cool down a bit before he digs in. [break][break]

His attention moves back to his recruit as he avoids scalding his tongue for now. "Are you looking to make a reputation for yourself?" he asked idly, watching the slight change in expression of the man before him. "Of course!" he chirped, taking a sip of his water. "I need you to know I was legit. And besides, I put a little bit more forethought in the people I want to hire." he said, smiling smugly as he finally took a bite of his pork bun. Steam floats up in to the air as Neon fans himself before knocking it back with more water. [break][break]

"I want to know more about you. I have work, and I'd like to broker a sort of...contract with you." he began getting straight to the point. He takes another bite, letting Jason wait on him as he savored the next site. The heat less intense now. "You're discreet. Mostly." he said. "I have some jobs I need someone with your field's skill set. If you're prepared for trouble, that is?" Neon took another couple of bites, happy letting Jason digest as he crammed the rest of the pork un down his throat like a rabid hamster. [break][break]

He grabs another un as the waiter sets down the spicier dish. The smell was potent, and the heat in the dish was already making his eyes water.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/8aINXGd.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

he/him
Twenty-nine
July 23rd
Hau'oli City
Gay
Poacher
Contracted Associate
let me
BREAK THE ICE
6' height
6' height
awards
36 posts
Jason Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jasonh
Jason Huang
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 12:12:47 GMT
Jason Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

In the grand scheme of things, this was alarmingly close to an actual job interview, Jason realized as he listened to Neon. Questions about aspirations, the offer of contractual work; it was almost disarmingly mundane in how it was presented, [break][break]

“A reputation is nice, but it doesn't pay the bills,” he chuckled coyly, watching the steam rise from the bite in Neon's pork bun, “But discretion is something I can handle.” [break][break]

He grinned when he spotted the next dish that was brought out and eagerly grabbed a slice of meat with his chopsticks the moment the waiter stepped away, [break][break]

“And trouble is something else I'm more than equipped to deal with. I should hope that my 'resume' would speak for itself in that regard.” [break][break]

The smile didn't fade as he finally look a bite of the spiced meat coated in fragrant sauce. Maybe Neon already knew all of the gritty details of his prior life in Alola, of his time spent poaching Pokemon en masse and coordinating deals with his father for buyers overseas. Maybe he even knew of his father's brief foray into extortion, and of the day Jason learned how to break each knuckle in a man's hand, one at a time, until the poor bastard screamed himself hoarse. [break][break]

Or maybe not. Maybe he'd get the chance to show Neon what he was truly capable of, [break][break]

“I think I can handle whatever you've got lined up for me.”
[break][break]

mission

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights