awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 17:46:32 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Go, Enteisaurus!" Andrea hopped onto the back of a Gouging Fire, and held on tightly to its golden antlers, before the paradoxical beast took off. "Let's pick up speed! Use Flame Charge!" Fire erupted from the beast's paws, leaving scorch marks on the ground as it ran faster and faster.

Riding such a speedy mount made traversing the treacherous Area Zero a cinch. Now she understood 's obsession with Raikou and its siblings. Although it was not the Entei of Johto, this ceratopsian creature was just as impressive. In another world filled with primitive life, it might have even been treated with the same reverence as a legendary.

A suspicious sight brought her exploration to a halt. There was an outpost of some kind at the base of a hill. Dismounting her big cat-dinosaur hybrid, the young PokéManiac hid behind a rock formation, and inspected from a distance, using her Rotom Phone's camera to zoom in on the campsite.

There were humans down there, but they did not look like League officers, nor like Rocket members. They were dressed in all black with their mouths covered, much like Nisa Holo's ninja form.

"Grrr, DRK Triad..." The dragon-costumed girl growled through her gritted teeth. "What are they doing here?" She wondered aloud.

WGZSHga5
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 4:25:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
they’d left the drill rig behind, along with the heat of another gouging fire’s rage. she had possessed little interest in capturing it, despite the suggestions of the underboss accompanying her.[break][break]

when they came upon a strange building deeper within area zero, she felt warranted in her decision. her team was practically fresh and ready to go, optimal for a clash with a much more familiar threat.[break][break]

”drk triad?” her hand instinctively fell to a pokeball. ”they must be studying this place too.” at least several of those they’d met seemed to be scientists, after all.[break][break]

H18LfdEn

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 36[break]
excursions into area zero[break]

AZ EXCURSION E: DARK

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 9:58:50 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
the sight of the DRK TRIAD spikes his adrenaline, muscles tensing out of instinct only to relax slightly when he remembers how may no longer be a priority for them.

still, he is quick to click his tongue, alerting milotic to set up a SAFEGUARD around them, just in case.

"this place must be new to them, too."

his SYGNA SUIT ripples with its own SAFEGUARD once activated.

"can genesect detect how many?"

jmxsn4ex

[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[attr="class","becketttheopkmn"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 10:10:53 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Looking through her Rotom Phone’s camera, all Andrea could see were the same ninja-esque grunts walking around the base. No sign of the mysterious white-haired lady, Father Winter, or even Maldacena. Could they be hiding somewhere just barely out of view?

She wasn’t gonna get any answers by staying idle. Moving away from her hiding spot, she began to approach the campsite. However, after walking for only a few seconds, she came across some familiar faces.

“Oh… H-hi there! Long time no see, huh?” The dragon-costumed girl awkwardly waved at the Rocket underboss and former head scientist.

p2E8nI6o

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 3:15:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
genesect’s red eyes glowed, homing in on the building and assessing the movement around and within, before giving a few waves of its steel claw. ”four,” lulu translated.[break][break]

two against four wasn’t impossible, but it was pretty bad when they were up against mysterious assassins who seemed to come and go from their dimension as they pleased with the aid of unown.[break][break]

briefly, she tried to recall the last time she’d seen , and it occurred to her that she had not seen her at all yet in the chasm. she nearly asked if theo had seen her, but decided against it, not wanting to draw more suspicion.[break][break]

where are you, nomi…[break][break]

”should we–“ ’hi there!’[break][break]

”damnit.” that voice. she knew it immediately by now, and was already sighing as she spun around to see, yes, andrea vaneau – and somehow, she’d acquired something she knew she would dislike even more than the green hydreigon.[break][break]

she smiled anyways. ”i guess three against four is better,” she muttered to theo before waving, and then gesturing for her to come closer, because it seemed their cover was not yet blown somehow.[break][break]

1hIf0QAf

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 99[break]

[break]
[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 5:36:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

'hi there!'

such an awkwardly cheerful greeting can only be delivered by one person, their voice and demeanor familiar enough for theo to sigh out of earshot. he supposes if they were to run into anyone down here, would not be the worst choice, so he doesn't argue against inviting them over.

"long time indeed."

as usual, pleasantries are kept short.

"why are you here, andrea?"

he|JCjXQ

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 9:15:18 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea was relieved that the older woman was not hostile to her for once, even if that smile of hers looked kinda uncanny. Had she gotten a change of heart thanks to her gift, or did the underboss' presence make Lulu more docile?

The Gouging Fire lumbered towards the two Rockets, yet it did not engage. The gargantuan beast stuck by its trainer's side. For now.

"Well, I was in the area, and I saw the DRK Triad." Andrea explained, drawing closer to them as well. "Wanna... take them on together?" She sheepishly suggested, ready to be laughed at for such a preposterous idea.

Td_8_KUz

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 3:30:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
it had not been such a long time for her. it had only been since kyurem, when andrea had managed to recognize her by voice alone.[break][break]

her head tilted inquisitively, commenting behind theo’s question, ”you do always pop up at strange times.” and placea. like a meteor, for instance.[break][break]

in the area…[break][break]

suspicion lingered in her eyes before she turned to theo for the answer. would they attack?[break][break]

CSzm0B60

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 216[break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 8:14:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

they should attack the DRK TRIAD, no doubt about it, but the untimely presence of the pokemaniac has him second-guessing their position. surely, three would be better than two, and the girl has proved herself capable, having participated in various incidents.

his gaze turns to as though to consult her for the answer. though no words are exchanged, he ends up shrugging before looking back at .

"it seems we have a common enemy."

at least this time.

"so, why not?"

kffuO317

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 10:41:53 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
An unlikely alliance was made. Good. Now the three of them needed to sit down, discuss their strategy, carefully come up with a plan, and...

Scratch that. The flamboyant cosplayer had already mounted her primal-looking Entei, and charged straight into enemy territory, yelling her lungs out in an echoing Dragon Cheer.

"EVERYONE! ATTACK! FOR HOENN!!"

The Gouging Fire's massive headpiece was coated in flames, creating a Burning Bulwark against the swarms of hostile Unown that rushed towards them.

Meanwhile, Andrea's signature green-scaled Hydreigon soared high above the battlefield, carpet bombing the DRK Triad outpost with successive Draco Meteors.

pwyLG9nz

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 4:15:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
lulu quirked a brow when he looked over, figuring it was his call. that shrug felt too casual, but it was an answer nonetheless. with luck, she would get to see what was on the inside of the drk triad’s research station.[break][break]

”why not,” she echoed.[break][break]

her eyes went wide, then, as whatever element of surprise they might have had was blown by andrea’s battlecry.[break][break]

”what the hell,” she cursed, reaching for another pokeball as genesect dove into a rushing swarm. it lifted into the air and spun towards the unown, violently knocking them about with corkscrew crash.[break][break]

|fezZc4K

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 375[break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:21:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

it would be so easy to simply turn and walk away now, leaving the cosplayer to deal with the terrors of the DRK TRIAD alone. arguably, it would also be in their best interest to. he considers it as he watches her charge ahead, blowing their chance of an ambush, but in the end, his word is kept.

"if it comes down to it," he says over the howl of milotic's BLIZZARD, "leave her."

because is not as important as them.

instinctively, he steps closer to , SAFEGUARD cast over them with a simple tap on his SYGNA SUIT.

w|uCWR_e

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 14:16:52 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
With Sygna Suits and two rare Pokémon on their side, the outcome of the battle seemed predetermined, but the envoys of Arceus were not to be underestimated. As the mechanical insect deployed its Z-Move, the enemy followed suit.

shadowtriad.png"Do not interfere!" Said one of the masked agents of the DRK Triad, a device just like a Z-Ring strapped around their wrist.

The SHATTERED PSYCHE that followed rendered Andrea's Gouging Fire unconscious from the immense psychic damage.

"Enteisaurus, no!" The young cosplayer cried out, clenching her hands in frustration. "Chomper, Outrage!" She yelled, her Hydreigon knocking several Unown away in a fit of draconic fury.

Regrouping, the floating letters fired differently-typed Hidden Powers, which joined together into a rainbow-colored beam.

th0Z05Ig
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 8:20:06 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”absolutely,” she nodded.[break][break]

there was momentary comfort in the safeguard from theo’s sygna suit, but just seeing the unown’s shattered psyche gave her a sick feeling. the all too familiar z-move knocked andrea’s gouging fire out cold.[break][break]

”well, that was quick,” she commented, still not having captured any of the new monsters. ”guess i don’t need one of those.”[break][break]

she felt an earthquake rumble beneath them and stumbled a little. her genesect was unaffected in the air, however, its x-scissor slicing through several unown.[break][break]

vtkKDf1Y

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 589[break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 8:57:17 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

"a tool is only as good as its user."

or so he hopes, because it would be an immense shame if the unfamiliar PARADOX POKEMON were that easy to take down. they shouldn't be, though, at least not in his experience with them so far.

he stumbles a little from the EARTHQUAKE as well, though understands that their position remains ideal for the time being, able to fight from afar without much risk.

milotic sweeps up a BLIZZARD that carries across the encampment.

fcIybohu