Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Downer Detention
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 23:07:25 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

In the holding cells, Andrew Fisher waited with a group of other detainees. All of them had their wrists bound with plastic handcuffs in front of them. While many of them wore Rocket uniforms, he was among those in civilian garb.

Despite discarding anything that linked him to Rocket, Andrew was still swept up in a mass arrest by League forces.

"Man, this sucks!", moaned the manchild.

All he could do was wait for his turn to be interrogated, and to try to convince the League officials that he was just an idiot livestreamer at the wrong place at the wrong time.

If he detractors found out he got arrested, he wouldn't hear the end of it.

svqRPXqP

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Downer Detention
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 8:03:04 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calpurnia"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
When a perfect opportunity presented itself, only a fool would fail to take advantage of it. And, for all her faults, Calpurnia was not a fool. So, when her Glimmora felled a League officer—who’d been playing a naughty assassin—the scientist took a moment to survey the spoils. The woman still breathed, but the poison coursing through her veins would leave her paralyzed for some time. What truly interested the scientist, however, was the woman’s curves.
[break][break]

Not out of some perverse fascination, of course. Arceus forbid! The woman’s face resembled an Ursaring in lipstick—a razor would balk in fear of it. their sizes were remarkably similar. And, in a place as chaotic as this warzone, every soldier didn’t recognize every leader. “Hmmm.” With a smile, the violet-haired woman began to strip the other woman. Though a bit snug around the breasts, the jacket fit well enough. Only the shoes were an issue, but she had no desire to shove her feet in those things anyway.
[break][break]

An ID card found its way into her hands. A prisoner transfer list did the same—a name or two familiar names standing out. And, with a little sleight of hand, she became Tessa Bowman. Now, all she had to do was play the part of a League officer. Hopefully, it’d allow her to rescue her silly intern before he opened his big mouth. And, of course, she could sample the work of her dearest mortal enemies. Screwing the hat onto her head, the scientist took a moment to admire the look. “Let’s pay our friends a visit, Purrsy.” The cat nodded and fell into line. His cold eyes rather fitting for a mindless dog of war.
[break][break]

Left in a flurry by a recent attack, the group didn’t seem to mind as she strode in. Her manners were confident as always, and the woman looked like she belonged. “Show me to the prisoners I am meant to transfer.” The paperwork was official, so the young Ranger had little issue doing just that. The older lady’s flirting served to fluster him.
[break][break]

He stood at the tent’s exit, making him a very annoying obstacle. One or two faces lit up in recognition. Violet eyes ordered silence as she began calling out names. “Fisher, Andrew?” When she spotted him, her entire demeanor filled with exasperation.
[break][break]

She jerked her head toward the guard. As one of the prisoners grabbed his attention, the scientist gestured to the cat.

[break][break]

A Hypnosis from Purrseus dropped him like a stone. A key from his belt took her to the storage locker. Inside were rows of weapons and Pokemon balls. “Now, loves, we have two options—” Calpurnia purred. “We can slink a few of you out all sanctioned like.” There was a pause as she grabbed what looked to be a pair of scissors. “Or, you can raze the camp to the ground.” The silly Leaguers weren’t expecting an attack from inside, after all.[break][break]

Notably, there was no ‘we’ in that statement. She certainly did not plan on being shot at. No, she aimed to be swept into the camp’s belly by playing the victim.
[break][break]
J1AAbBov
[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Mommy to the rescue

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calpurnia]--accent:#D6579D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calpurnia]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Downer Detention
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 1:55:03 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

As Andrew waited, he heard something from below. It was another one of those weird cries he'd been hearing throughout the day.

"Andrew Fisher? Follow me!", the Ranger called to the livestreamer.

With a sigh, Andrew stepped up to the holding cell door, hands still bound with zip ties, as he was lead to the outside. "This is a mistake, I'm telling you!", Andrew pleaded with the Ranger. "Save it for the interrogator!", the Ranger told Andrew coldly.

Upon seeing the woman who was supposed to handle him, the first thing he'd notice was her chest, particularly how tight her uniform was around the area. Lecherous thoughts filled his mind. Then he looked up towards the League official's face, only to find that he recognized her.

What was Kelpie doing here!?

Andrew could only gawk in shock as Kelpie had her Purrugly Hypnotize the League member standing guard, causing him to drop. Even he knew how risky that play was, especially if some League asshole found the guy, or noticed he was missing.

Andrew looked down, to see he had stepped in a pile of strange goo. If not for the insanity of the situation, he'd have started complaining.

As he was sent back into the holding cells, all he could do was wait for whatever the scientist had planned.

vLTYXQV4

tags:
notes: 106
Stepped in Paradox Goo

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Downer Detention
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 23:57:43 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
A different woman may have slapped Andrew for his lecherous glances. Calpurnia, however, enjoyed them. It was a form of worship, to be so openly admired. Even if it was by an idiotic manchild.[break][break]

Her little prisoners seemed awfully indecisive. A few were whispering nonsense. “Do think about it, loves.” Giving the silly ducks time to think about it, Calpurnia moves to strip their ‘hostage’. There is a brief look of disgust as she reveals dirty boxers. Men could be such pigs. Tsk tsk. The jumpsuit is a bit big on the guard, but it fits well enough. “I think these are the right size for you, hun.” The scientist throws the clothes toward Andrew. [break][break]

Standing up, she opens a nearby cabinet. From it, she pulls out another set of flexicuffs and a took for cutting them. This she uses first on Andrew then on the other Rockets in the cage. “Put them on.” With the League guard now playing the role of another Rocket, Kelpie tugs the cell door open. She stands in the doorway, her Purugly’s dark glance daring a fool to try and run.[break][break]

“Now, loves.” There’s a savage glint in her violet eyes. Her heels splash in a puddle of Paradox goo. “Let’s vote.”

She takes a deep breath. “If you want to do this quietly, raise your hand.” For some reason, an idiot in the back says aye. They really needed to start giving grunts IQ tests. There are ten of them altogether and the split seems pretty even.
[break][break]
“Well, well, it seems it’s up to you, Andy.” Though Kelpe hides her disappointment, Purrseus does not. His tail lashes angrily back and forth.

[break][break]
yc3|5Tpt

NOTES

Mommy to the rescue

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calpurnia]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Downer Detention
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 23:25:52 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

For a moment, Andrew was dumbstruck. All he could do was wait for Kelpie to return. Finally, she tossed him a pile of clothes, a League uniform.

Andrew did as she instructed, putting on the outfit she gave him. He just hoped she could get his clothes from lockup, alongside his Pokemon and streaming gear.

After putting on the zipties, using his teeth to secure them in place, Andrew looked at the others. The vote his split, earning a groan from the streamer.

"Fuck it, let's do this violently. Make the cocksuckers pay for this shit!", Andrew decided, his bloodlust taking hold.

6RVNncad

tags:
notes: 167

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Downer Detention
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 18:49:14 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Giving the scrawny manchild a chance to dress, Calpurnia turned away. She doubted there was much to see. As she surveyed the blank canvas. the scientist let her mind wander. It turned first to Declan Walsh before sliding to the dangers ahead of them. A few plans ran through her mind, most of them paving the road with bodies. Then, she heard the last button slide into place.
[break][break]

Well, didn’t this slob look better in uniform?
[break][break]

As he made his decision, Calpurnia’s lips curled up in a smile. What a violent little gremlin. It was almost cute. Long nails moved to draw a line down his cheeks. “Good boy,” The woman purred. Not because she wanted blood on her hands, but because it showed he had a spine. His posture just made it all cattywampus.
[break][break]

Then, she turned to the naughties in the cell. Most of them looked embarrassed. A few shuffle their feet like children caught in mud. ““It’s certainly better than rotting in here, hmmm?” A few of them nod. One drops their gaze to a rock on the floor. Her eyes narrow until verbal agreement rings around the cell.

[break][break]

“Purrseus, can you find their things?” With a haughty toss of his head, the cat wandered off. Eventually, he returned with a heavy bag of weapons and belts. She dropped these at the foot of the cell. Then, she tugged the door open. “Do hurry up, loves.” She then tossed out her own Pokeball. From it, a teal Glimmora emerged. Slowly, the other grunts came to stand outside the cage. "I have a PTA meeting to get to."

[break][break]

Sore wrists were massaged as they sorted through piles for their belongings.

“All of you head due North. There is a research camp there that can use your assistance.” Then, she turned to Andrew in his bright uniform. A single, ominous finger leveled at his chest. “Except for you, Mister Fisher.”
[break][break]
unp4g9aN

NOTES

Mommy to the rescue

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Downer Detention
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 2:22:48 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Andrew was caught off guard by the woman's gesture. Between being in a League uniform, and being bound with zipties, the attention from the scientist had him flustered. Though he tried to put on an about face, someone like Kelpie could clearly see that she had him in her snare.

As the others rummaged through for their belongings, Andrew could only hope they didn't steal any of his stuff.

"W-whatever you need, mo-ma'am!", Andrew stammered.

MhA5wToB

tags:
notes: 251

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Downer Detention
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 23:59:34 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
The violet-haired woman smiles down at Andrew. Though she wishes to discourage the streamer’s stupidity, she cannot stop a smile from curling up her lips. She enjoyed being worshipped, but she loved being feared. Or, at least, making others nervous. It’s a heady little perfume, smelling of power and domination. While they certainly had work to do, Calpurnia could not resist the urge to make him squirm.

[break][break]
A manicured brow lifted as she tapped idly at her elbows. Around them, the sound of clicking belts signals possessions are being sorted. “Mo’ma’am?” Her laughter is indulgent. “Just what language are you cajoling me with, Fisher?” She smiled. “L33t?” After a few more heartbeats, she broke their eye contact and stepped back. It seemed her miscreants were ready and waiting.
[break][break]

“Please wreak havoc, loves.” She watched as they approached the tent’s flap. “If you fuck up again, momma won’t save you.” It only takes moments for the destruction to begin. Now that they’re alone, she gestures Andrew to follow her. Oddly enough, she heads in the exact opposite direction of her silly soldiers.
[break][break]

The League officers are too busy to notice the two officers walking the wrong direction. “You are good with computers, are you not?” Certainly, if he spent so much time diddling with them, he had some sort of skillset.

[break][break]

NOTES

Mommy to the rescue

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[/quote]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights