Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
GC B: Research Station L&C
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 20:41:14 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There was a Research Station around here somewhere. That was her next destination. They needed a little more muscle to keep it clear of the rampaging pokemon and overzealous Leaguers trying to steal their shit. The map she was given was absolute garbage, and she hadn’t had the chance to check in quite yet. She was early, so there was really no rush.

She sat atop a large crystal formation with a cigarette held between her index and middle finger. The white smoke curled up from the glowing end. The thief leaned back against a tree, bathing in the smoke but never taking a drag. From this vantage point she could see the top of the research station peaking over some of the crystal formations. She’d get there . . . eventually.

KELy1Ba5
Total: 69

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights