lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
GC monster hunter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 0:49:21 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

she was tasked with finding a beast. [break][break]

as usual, she was tasked with pairing up with someone to act as support - although this time it was part of the taste of subduing or capturing a paradox beast. it was fascinating, the unknown beast and relic of the past - so much so that she couldn't help but to be slightly excited. [break][break]

at least, it was an excuse to get her out of her lab. [break][break]

a mask weighs heavy against her nose, and so she lifts it slightly to get in a deep breath of air from the chasm. there's still so much beneath, with the region sitting right above; it's a wonder what could have created something like this - maybe she's wondering because she's been so out of the loop. [break][break]

her partner should be there soon, but that doesn't stop her from wandering around the meeting point to search for tracks or droppings. it's only when she hears footsteps does she perk up and start to glance over her shoulder. "hello, are you my partner?" she asks with a smile, calm and pleasant, all things considered.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

A9EzHw0V

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
GC monster hunter
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 7:29:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Eris gets away with a lot more than normal kids do, but giving her a deputy badge only allows that pass to grow stronger. One that she will use to the fullest extent if it means getting to keep tabs on the situation herself.[break][break]

The face she sees upon the horizon isn't one that she expects to see though.[break][break]

"What are you doing here, Miss?" Her brows are raised, just like Reiner beside her.[break][break]

A nurse on the frontlines like this? Unless she's like or , she supposes that the duty of fighting and watching their backs would fall to her... Which isn't the most ideal of situations, but she will manage.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
GC monster hunter
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 22:50:46 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

a child? [break][break]

and not just any child; a child she looked after not too long ago. they're peas in a pod when the nurse stares at the child in the frontlines, with her. [break][break]

"i should be asking you the same.." surprise, shock and concern blend together in tone, and all attempts to hide it are fruitless. "what are you doing here, eris?" marisol instinctively makes quick strides to the girl, all whilst keeping an ears out on their surroundings. [break][break]

she trusts the luxray to make sure nothing jumps them, but her hands hover over one of her pokeballs just in case. "isn't it dangerous down here?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

a_9VTYKU

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
GC monster hunter
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 1:07:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Mmm... helping out? That's one way to put it. Interfering in matters that shouldn't concern her is probably the other way. "I've probably been here more times than you have, Miss."[break][break]

Reiner raises a brow at her answer, then sighs. Whether through legal or illegal means, she means. Though the latter examples are lesser known.[break][break]

"Earthquakes. Distortion rifts. Regirock. Paradox pokemon. Mysterious fear..." As she speaks, she begins to raise a finger for each thing listed. "There's a whole bunch more environmental hazards but we should be able to avoid those as long as we're not cornered."

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
GC monster hunter
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:33:55 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

that.. didn't answer her question. [break][break]

perhaps it's true that she's been here more often than the nurse, but marisol has to ask again; why was eris here? she's a child - not someone who should be exposed to this dangerous environment. not someone who should be putting herself into this situation. she isn't someone who should be knowing about all of this, and someone who shouldn't be risking her life out here, on the field. [break][break]

that's something for adults.[break][break]

her gaze softens, although only for a moment, before she wears a defeated smile. "i see.." [break][break]

her words do nothing to soothe her, but she just has to accept that this is the situation they've found themselves in. the nurse perks up, and moves to continue on the path once again. "we should be careful tracking the beast down, in that case." she hoped that they wouldn't find the monster.[break][break]

"i assume you've encountered a paradox pokemon already?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

lSWnUJhZ

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
GC monster hunter
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 6:31:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Don't worry about me! I'm here 'cos I wanna be." Two hands reaching into her backpack pulls out a leatherbound journal. "I wanna research all about this place and the creatures that dwell in it."[break][break]

Just like what her mother had done. An influence that has painted her world view since young.[break][break]

"Yeah, I've ran into plenty and fought them all! I know quite a bit about them, but I heard there are some strange new ones running around." Ones dressed in the same guise of the legendary Sinnoh beasts. She'd heard of one appearing far before these ones, back at an AQUA meeting, according to . So for them to show up again means that there might just be a chance to see why it had appeared under the League chambers.[break][break]

"If it makes you feel better. We can set rules to follow?" Most of the ones she has with her brothers are unspoken, forged of trust and experience after going through countless hijinks with her. But Marisol is a different case, uncertain of just what she can do and forced to trust in her words.[break][break]

"If it looks very bad, we retreat, or something like that? Whatever helps?"

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
GC monster hunter
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 6:28:39 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

she wants to research. [break][break]

it's such an endearing reason; so innocent. familiarity is when she can look at this girl and see a piece of her own, old curious self in her. there was a time where she just wanted to learn more about the world, then learn more about people like her mother and father, so she can help the people around her. save for the academic knowledge, there's always some goal - sometimes the goal can simply being able to say that you know. [break][break]

that's something she can sympathize with. [break][break]

"sounds like you've had your share of adventures." and with the state of the region, she'll have more. marisol just doesn't know how to feel about a child being on so many life-threatening ones. [break][break]

clearly, her uneasiness is picked up by eris. it's a little embarrassing, but maybe it's a good thing that she brought up a rule to follow. it's a little embarrassing, however, that it has to be eris reassuring her - really, it should be the other way around. nevertheless, she wears a smile and hums as they continue down their path. [break][break]

"we retreat, and you also let me treat any wounds you might get." she hums. if eris has been down here more than a few times, she shouldn't have much to worry about... but she still will. [break][break]

"also, you don't lick any rocks while we're down here." a repeat of what caused the poor girl to go to the doctors isn't ideal. "deal?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

zwM2ajXI

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
GC monster hunter
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 8:05:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]More than Marisol could ever imagine. There's conflict written in between those words, a sentiment that she isn't too proud to be called out on. Should she have pretended not to notice? Would it have been better to let herself be led in conversation?[break][break]

"Okay!" Those conditions laid out seem simple enough. Nothing about self-sacrifice or having to deal with strangers. After the last time Marisol helped her at the clinic, her apprehension towards the nurse has been vastly dampened.[break][break]

Ah, but the callout on licking the rocks. Her cheeks flush as she hurriedly turns away. How did she know?[break][break]

Reiner snorts. It'd been obvious, after all.

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
GC monster hunter
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 17:49:03 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

she's more cheery, less apprehensive. that's good. [break][break]

if she kept up her walls with her, marisol would feel a little bit worried - but it means that eris was raised properly. at least.. up until this point, because she still can't understand what kind of parent would leave a child like this alone. thankfully for eris, it's been so many years in this profession that marisol doesn't question it anymore. not everyone is born in luxury. [break][break]

the flush on her face is cute - especially when she's just embarrassed about being called out. it puts the both of them in that same boat. [break][break]

"instead," she hums instead, her gaze snapping towards some tracks that she casually approaches "how about i treat you to some ice cream once we get back up?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

W6dzuAKI

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
GC monster hunter
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 21:20:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Truthfully, a part of her deep down doesn't want to spend any more time than she already does around a relative stranger. Compare this to the other side of her brain that tells her she must feel guilty if she turns the offer down.[break][break]

We'll see!" The most neutral answer that comes to mind is the one she says first. Neither a promise nor an outright decline, the air has been somewhat cleared. Enough for her to spy what's caught Marisol's attention.[break][break]

Tracks... Though she can't exactly identify what they come from at first glance. Idle fingers tap at her temple as if drumming might produce thought, entangle with her eyepatch and untangle over and over.[break][break]

"Is that what we're meant to be tracking?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights