Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
Demolitionist/Eco-Terrorist
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
66 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
GC Excursion E: Rescue (For the Cause)
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 7:05:21 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
"No."

"Why?"

"Probably a bastard. See all them creatures around the perimeter of that tree? They're lookin' fer 'em-- cause they were a bastard!"

"Come on. We should at least try."

Tavish rolled his eye to Obstagoon. He did not want to help this stranger, this presumably evil, awful person. No matter how much his companion signed and swung her paws around in new, unique ways. Seriously, did she not see how many Brute Bonnets searched the brush and leaves for them? Two eyes weren't necessary to see how screwed they were. How angry the past mushrooms were.

Likely trying to eat them. Bastard.

And if it wasn't that, then it was research. Probably doing inhumane studies. Not as bad, but it was still an awful thing to do. Hell, if Tavish wasn't dead certain that the Brute Bonnets would both find and obliterate them off the face of the earth, he'd go over there and do it himself. Circumstance barely mattered. That quack knew it first hand. 

Obstagoon tried to sign again, but he pushed her hands down. "Besides, even if-- and I mean IF, eye-eff, capital-- I even had the faint idea that I WANTED to help, we're two people! There's... seven? Eight? Brute Bonnet down there. Even if you, Bloke, and Sonny all played distraction, it still wouldn't be enough. You're askin' t'do a job that needs at least five more people."

TOTAL: 92
QgFRjbYG

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 16:06:27 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg2"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU WERE GONE TOO SOON

[attr="class","setting"]

He didn't like people getting hurt. He didn't like Pokémon getting hurt. In a perfect world, no one would get hurt. But this wasn't a perfect world. And sometimes he just had to choose whether or not to hurt someone or a Pokémon.
[break][break]
When he had received word that a civilian had been cornered by some Pokémon, he had been hesitant to intervene, especially when he had discovered they were Brute Bonnet. However, his inability to ignore someone in need of help had won out, and before he knew it, he was making his way towards the location.
[break][break]
Before he reached his destination, the sound of talking reached him, causing him to furrow his brows as it sounded like a one-sided conversation. Worried about the possibility of someone else being in trouble, he quickened his pace, only to be met by a man and his Obstagoon.
[break][break]
The man didn't seem hurt, and Selene, his Umbreon, and Aurora, his Espeon, weren't reacting, so he figured he didn't pose a threat. They would have acted negatively if he did.
[break][break]
"Are you here for the rescue?" he hazarded a guess.[break]
[break][break]
B3cCk5LZ

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/N0sqcXZj/IMG-2281.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg2 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
66 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 21:53:21 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Tavish swiveled on a dime, his knife drawn in one swift motion and raised in defense. He kept himself low to the ground as he examined the newcomer. Obstagoon turned her head as well, but didn’t immediately turn hostile; if these two could sneak up on them but didn’t attack them immediately, then odds are they didn’t have the intention.

Or they were more interested in looking them in the eyes as the life drained from them. No way to discern at first glance, really.

He remained silent for several long, dangerous seconds. As time went on, the stranger did not make any immediate moves to attack. His stance slowly yet surely relaxed, but the knife stayed in the air. A hopeful ward to any hostile actions.

Why? You see the bastard down there,” he motioned to the distant pack of wild Pokémon that continued their search, “they’re as good as gone. And they probably deserve it. But if you can get it through to Obstagoon, here, then by all means.

The furry Pokémon rolled her eyes and made some hand gestures to Tavish. It was as clear and concise as a Pokémon could get to sign language if Mikael had ever seen it before. Tavish sighed exasperatedly, “Yea, I know what I said!

Arceus be damned. He pushed his lips together and looked to the ground. He ran the numbers, crunched them, and digested them as the logistics worked itself out in his head. The more he thought, the more he saw a path forward. A very theoretical, potential plan that he very much did not want to do.

But it was there. “... Name’s Tavish. You know anything about the bastard down there? What line of work they do?

If they hurt Pokémon?

Maybe, just maybe… if this person wasn’t actually inherently evil, then he MIGHT come around to the idea. “Do you?

TOTAL: 177
PLr|5MzD

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 18:22:05 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Ignoring his instincts to draw one of his own knives, he put up his hands to show that he had no weapons and meant no harm. "Easy there, I didn't mean to startle you. I can assure you that I mean no harm," he said, his tone mild but nonetheless friendly.
[break][break]
When the other person relaxed his guard, he did as well, but he did notice that the older male didn't put away his knife. Paranoid, perhaps? He filed that information away for later as his hands returned to his sides.
[break][break]
At the insult thrown at the person in need of rescue, his brow rose. That was quite the insult to throw towards someone you didn't know. In fact, having never been around much foul language, he actually wasn't sure what to say to that, so he simply shook his head.
[break][break]
However, the next comment was definitely something he could comment on. "No one deserves to die. Locked away, never to see the sun again, sure. And I'm not talking about some jail cell either; lock them away in a dungeon and throw away the key. Death is too quick and makes the lives of those people they touched miserable," he said, his tone mild, though there was a deep sadness in his eyes. It was clear that he knew what he was talking about when he mentioned the last part.
[break][break]
His own brothers were cut down before his eyes. And for what? Him, his brothers, and the friends he had lost that night hadn't ever bothered anybody. But it was that pain that made him think of the families the bad guys might have. Some of them might actually be good people.
[break][break]
Mentally shaking himself, he focused back on Tavish and his Pokémon just in time to see the Pokémon signing something to the older male. The sight caused his eyebrow to raise. A Pokémon that could sign? Well, that was new.
[break][break]
"My name is Mikael, but Mika works just as well," he said upon hearing the older male introduce himself. He also inclined his head as a sign of respect before continuing. "Hmm, he's not really a bad person. Careless or inattentive would be a better way to describe him," he said as he looked over the description he had been given by the person who had called in the rescue.
[break][break]
He continued looking through his notes before answering the rest of Tavish's questions. "He's some kind of researcher, apparently. Probably an assistant, considering his age. But there are no reports of him hurting Pokémon, unless you count him accidentally running into them due to not paying enough attention," he said with a small shrug.
[break][break]
Feeling Aurora brush his mind with her psychic abilities, he glanced down at her. "What is it?" he asked. The psychic type simply pointed with her nose down below. Frowning, he followed her line of sight to the tree and had to resist the urge to sigh.
[break][break]
"Let's go. I see him. He's in that tree," he said, a note of exasperation in his tone as he began to move closer towards the gathered Pokémon while maintaining the high ground. If Tavish were to look towards the tree, he would see what had gotten Mikael so exasperated. The person was somewhat in the tree, if you could count only hanging on by a shirt sleeve that they had somehow gotten tangled around a tree branch, as being in the tree.[break]
[break][break]
2nRLr90x

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/N0sqcXZj/IMG-2281.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
66 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 18:09:19 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Mikael was wrong. Did he seriously think the people of Rocket deserved life? Those who hurt, harmed, attacked, murdered the innocent Pokémon of Hoenn? Their innocent people? No, letting them live was a mercy. One they didn’t deserve. Best to sink them all in the ocean and be done with it.

But Tavish had long learned to keep his mouth shut on the matter. No point trying to waste breath on such a futile effort when he could just take action and improve lives in real time. Let the idealists dream their future. He’d achieve his.

Hrm.” Tavish spared a glance back down at the Brute Bonnets. Researcher? That one quack probably thought himself a researcher too. People could lie, too. What if this one did the same?

But before he could voice any of these concerns, Mikael had already begun the trip to the stranded researcher. Fine, whatever. No skin off his back. He sheathed his knife and started to–

Obsta–wait, come back!” He turned back around and began to half-follow-half-chase the small group that went closer to the Brute Bonnets. Looked like this stranger was running out of time, based on the fact that they’d manage to almost fall out of their only save haven. Now, he was on his last stretch as he dangled from a branch by his sleeve.

What the– how? Fucking idiot,” he muttered. “Forget this guy! He doesn’t have a single self-preservation bone in his entire body!

At least the fervent fungi still kept their attention on the undergrowth or the man himself, unable to reach him from so high above. It was honestly quite impressive, how much he managed to fuck himself over. And it looked like he hadn’t even noticed they were there yet. Good. He hadn’t gotten his hopes up yet.

But Obstagoon crouched down into the bush and considered the options. Even if they wanted to battle, they’d get obliterated. These were rather strong and tricky, despite their relatively slow nature. It’d be best to avoid a confrontation. Maybe if they could get the man out of the tree and just outrun them…

She signed the idea to Tavish, but he rolled his eye once again. “What, you got telekinesis in your back pocket? Better off just creatin’ a distraction. Right, Mika?

TOTAL: 271
hMo_jKLH
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 6:21:22 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Mikael had always valued life, seeing all life as precious. So, the idea of killing people just because they didn't make the best decisions wasn't for him. There was also the fact that death was quick, too quick for some people. It was also based on personal opinion. Being locked up and being alone with his thoughts was, for him, aside from losing someone else he cared about, the worst punishment he could imagine.
[break][break]
Mentally shaking himself, he assessed the situation before moving closer to the Brute Bonnets. The fact that the researcher had gotten himself into such a situation was confusing, to say the least. Mikael wouldn't have believed it was possible if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes.
[break][break]
Stopping at a safe distance, he studied the Brute Bonnets. Getting past them wouldn't be easy. He highly doubted they would just let them walk up and take their prey from them.
[break][break]
In response to the question, he frowned before shaking his head. "Unfortunately not, Espeon can't learn that move naturally, and none of my other Pokémon have access to it either," he admitted.
[break][break]
Not being involved in the planning, he wasn't really sure why telekinesis had been considered, unless it was some kind of distraction. Speaking of...
[break][break]
"However, if you need a distraction, I have Kommo-o on my Pokémon team. Perhaps making noise will be enough to draw their attention away, and while they're distracted, we can sneak over, get the guy, and slip away. I'd rather not engage in battle if I don't have to. Paradox Pokémon are incredibly strong, and I'm not one for violence either."[break]
[break][break]
PS43iigd

close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
66 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 17:51:44 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Duh,” Tavish rolled his eye. “If ye’ve been down ‘ere for even five minutes you’d know that.

That was the main thing about this area: the danger. If not from the League, then from Rocket. If not from then, then the wildlife itself. And if not from THEM, then the land itself. Tera crystals were a blight, even if not medically or chemically deemed so… yet. They hadn’t been proven safe, as far as he knew.

Obstagoon furiously signed back, and he shot right back with his own hands. They waged this non-verbal battle a few meters apart, their hands and paws a blur in the brush. Finally, they both threw up their hands and looked back to the scene. By the gods, she was really deadset on this bloke who dangled in the air like a berry ripe for the picking.

Fine, ya want me t’be serious? Get Kommo-o out of that damn Poke Ball and tell them to start running,” he pointed to their left, “that way. Just not towards us ‘ere. Make a lot of noise, tear down a tree without any Pokémon around. Whatever needs be done.

He then pointed to the person in the tree, “Then one climb atop another’s shoulders and cut the bastard’s sleeve in two. Then run like hell. Not the same way Kommo-o goes.

Very simple. Couldn’t take longer than two minutes. “If any Brute Bonnet don’t get the memo, then another person can play distraction too.

But I recommend not fuckin’ it up,” he crossed his arms and sat down on the grass. He gave Obstagoon and Mikael an expectant gaze as if he was watching them from the perspective of a teacher, rather than a comrade. The furry creature stuck out her tongue at Tavish, but looked hesitantly at Mikael.

On your mark,’ she seemed to say.

TOTAL: 394
wXe|pzAP

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 1:05:48 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Aside from a quirked eyebrow, he ignored his testiness. "That was the plan. I wasn't planning on him just standing there to get beat on," he said as he took out a Pokéball and released the Kommo-o. "Draw them away, make as much noise as you can when you're a safe enough distance from our location, don't engage."
[break][break]
He didn't waste any time, giving short orders to make things go faster. Orders that would be easy enough for the Dragon-type to understand.
[break][break]
The Dragon-type seemed reluctant to leave his trainer's side, but in the end, he did as was asked of him. While the Brute Bonnets' attention was still fixed on the guy in the tree, he would take himself down closer to him. Once he was in a position that had him closer to the path on the other side, he would activate the move Clanging Scales, a move so loud it was sure to draw the attention of the Brute Bonnets.
[break][break]
Once Khakkhara had their attention, he would run down the other path after ensuring the Brute Bonnets would follow, probably due to being annoyed with the noise the Kommo-o was making.
[break][break]
Waiting a few minutes after Khakkhara had led the Brute Bonnets away, he would make his way down to the tree. "I'll climb up and get him, keep an eye out. I have no doubt Khakkhara will make for a good decoy, but we don't want to test how long he can keep their attention," he said and started the climb up the tree before the older male could say anything.
[break][break]
Pulling a pocket knife out of his pocket, he would cut through the guy's sleeve before helping the researcher get down.[break]
[break][break]
v9XJ4_FC

close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
66 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 22:17:02 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
As soon as Mikael stepped forward Obstagoon followed close behind. Tavish stayed right where he’d sat, and watched them carefully with his one good eye. The Pokémon waved him off and kept on forward.

Obstagoon!” She said as the man began to climb the tree. The person helplessly stuck groaned in relief and ceased to wiggle like a Vibrava in a glue trap.

Oh thank goodness, thank you, thank you, thank you…” he repeated.

Obstagoon kept her gaze not on the researcher, but the clearing. A few seconds down the path the Kommo-o took. Nothing. Off to the side, where the Brute Bonnet poked around. Nothing. To the other side, where a select few of the fungi ran when the noise initially clanged out. Nothing.

This strict, vigilant watch repeated itself incessantly, like clockwork. The distraction had worked, it seemed. Tavish whistled, “See? Simple. Don’t need t’reinvent the wheel.

He rose from his spot and approached the tree nonchalantly. As Mikael and the researcher made their way down, he clapped. Slowly, methodically, each one as punctuated as the last. “Congratulations. They’ll put your face in–

Obsta, obsta!” She hit Tavish on the shoulder hard and pointed down the path Khakkhara had gone down. Looked like a small group of Brute Bonnet had either gotten bored or distracted, but that lack of emotion soon changed when they saw Mikael, Tavish, and Obstagoon.

Oh, great,” Tavish groaned. He was going to have to get involved after all. Perfect. The fungi raised their arms in fury and slowly marched towards them, and the chemist looked at the pair around the tree, “Wanna ‘urry up? Rather not waste supplies ‘cause ya want t’take yer time.

However, he did pull off one of the last few pots off the front of his vest. Rather have and not need, then need and not have. He’d also rather not need and not have, but that all depended on how fast Mikael wanted to go.

TOTAL: 461
4y5usogg

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 22:21:16 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"It's nothing really," he said a bit uncomfortably, bothered by the other males' show of gratitude. "Anyway, let's hurry and get done before the Brute Bonnets come back. Just follow my instructions, and we'll both find ourselves safe once more," he said as he started the climb back down, making sure he was being followed.
[break][break]
For a while, the silence was only broken when Mikael would give tips on a better way for the guy to position himself to make the climb down easier.
[break][break]
Hearing the warning, he had to resist cursing under his breath. Climbing down was taking longer than he had initially planned. There was one thing to speed up the process, however...
[break][break]
He wasn't sure if the other male would be up for it. It meant taking a bit of a gamble, after all.
[break][break]
Oh well, beggars couldn't be choosers.
[break][break]
Letting himself drop until he neared the last branch, he caught hold of it to slow his descent before allowing himself to drop the last few feet to the ground.
[break][break]
"Let go, I'll catch you," he said, causing the other to look at him in disbelief.
[break][break]
"You can trust me," he said, his tone earnest.
[break][break]
The guy still seemed uncertain but did as he was told, and Mikael caught him. The unexpected weight caused him to stumble slightly, but he managed to recover his balance before putting the other man down.
[break][break]
"Any ideas for a quick getaway?"[break]
[break][break]
ZhwARm8C

close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
66 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 2:29:40 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Damn it all to hell. Tavish looked to the Brute Bonnets that grew closer and closer, and back to Mikael and the researcher. They’d gotten out of the tree faster than he predicted, but he also heard an ‘oof’ and saw the other man put the scientist back on his feet from his arms. Probably dropped.

Smart man. The chemist’s respect of him went up ever so slightly. They were out, and he could save a smoke pot for a better time. It just required him to get involved. Directly.

Ye keep runnin’,” Tavish waved the pair off with one hand and re-hung the small pot with the other, “and ye don’t. Look. Back.

It wasn’t that he thought he’d be dead by the end of this. Far from it– he just didn’t want them to interfere with his idea. Distract the Brute Bonnets anymore. Cause problems. This whole thing had been a problem, and as per usual, it was up to him to come up with a solution.

As he charged forward, off to the wayside with arms waving furiously back and forth, Obstagoon caught wind of his idea and smirked. Tavish saw it and let slew a dozen Galarian curses. “Now isn’t the time, Obstagoon! Hurry up!

She relented, if only because it was the truth. By a razor-thin margin, the fungi swerved straight toward the chemist and the Pokémon. They looked absolutely pissed at them, but they stood no real chance of catching them. “Come on, ya sacks of lard! Today, today!

Get gone, ya git!” He glared at Mikael. “Cause if I'm 'ere looking stupid for nothing, yer gonna regret ever doin' this, ya hear?

TOTAL: 583
7HPEKSbN
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 3:15:18 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

As he realized just what Tavish planned to do, he froze in shock. Part of him was screaming that it was too dangerous. That if he got caught, he was done for. It was that part that kept him rooted to the spot. It was also that part that made him want to run out and get the Brute Bonnets' attention on himself before the other got hurt or worse.
[break][break]
He couldn't allow someone to get killed again. And yet, the older male seemed to know what he was doing, and while he would be able to help, there was no doubt in his mind the researcher wouldn't be helpful in the least.
[break][break]
No, he would only end up getting in the way.
[break][break]
Tavish's voice jolted him out of his thoughts, and he gave the other a stern look. "You better make it," was his only response before he grabbed the researcher by the wrist and took off down a tunnel away from the Brute Bonnets with the scientist in tow.
[break][break]
It was only when he was sure they were safe that he would slow to a walk.[break]
[break][break]
MKhpDuD7

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 6:25:35 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: