[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]PAST CYCLIZAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself 10,000 years ago. You are unsure whether you are in Hoenn or some other region, but you do know you are on the back of a Cyclizar. A humid, lush jungle surrounds you. The heat is unbearable and the air is thick. Sweat clings to the skin like a Spidops' silk.[break][break]

Suddenly, a deafening explosion sounds behind you. A volcano has erupted. A lethal pyroclastic descends upon you and your Cyclizar, and you must race against the clock for your lives.[break][break]

There are two routes you can take:[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Into a cave.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Deeper into the jungle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
RKS: Andrea & Ollie
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 17:17:39 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea did not need to ride the simulation's Cyclizar, because she had brought her own. Gia had cemented her value as a Ride Pokémon after passing 's Gym challenge with flying colors.

Who better to accompany them in this run than a head ranger? The young PokéManiac felt blessed to be friends with both of the Morales siblings. "Thanks for joining me! I've actually played this level before. Things look smooth right now, but they're about to get very hairy!"

True to her words, a volcano erupted, toxic smoke spreading throughout the primordial jungle at an alarming rate. "We need to find cover! Quick, Gia, into that cave!" The dragon expert yelled, prompting her reptilian mount to Shift Gear and accelerate towards the entrance.

Of course, having done this before, Andrea knew that the cave was not exactly 'safe', but it was much preferable to the other option...

Into a cave.

RKS POINTS: 50
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 5:44:21 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","goldenboy ollie"]
[attr="class","milkiecredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","titletag"] RKS #1

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","textbody"] It wasn't the first time that Ollie had entered the simulation, but it was the first time that he'd been ther with , local dragon expert. He wasn't surprised at all that she had her own Cyclizar, but it didn't help him from being impressed either way.

[break][break] "Don't worry," he said, flashing a grin at her. "We got this!"

[break][break] Last time that he'd been through the simulation, it hadn't been an easy thing by any means — but he was happy to have a friend along his side, at least, for the adventure.

[break][break] Soon, they were kicking it off into high gear as toxic smoke billowed into the air behind them.

[break][break] "Man," he breathed, once they were in cover. "Your Cyclizar's - Gia, is it? - fast!"

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".ollie"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".goldenboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy"]width:430px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .textbody i"]font:11px/16px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .goldenboy .textbody a { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px; border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .textbody"]font: 12px/15px 'Roboto';letter-spacing: 0.3px; color: #d2d2d2; text-align: justify; z-index:99; position:relative; padding:20px 15px 20px 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .goldenboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".goldenboy .border"] background: inherit; padding: 20px 30px; position: relative; width: 320px; min-height: 300px; margin: 3em auto; border: solid 1px #2a2a2a; border-radius:5px; } .goldenboy .border::before, .goldenboy .border::after { position: absolute; background: inherit; content: ''; z-index: 1; } .goldenboy .border::before { width: 100px; left: calc(50% - 50px); height: calc(100% + 4px); top: -2px; } .goldenboy .border::after { height: 100px; left: -2px; width: calc(100% + 4px); top: calc(50% - 50px); } .goldenboy .border > * { position: relative; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".goldenboy .symbol"] position: absolute; font-size: 65px; top: 60px; left: 15px; color: var(--accent); z-index: 99; text-shadow: 2px 2px #282828; } .goldenboy .titletag { text-align: center; position: absolute; right: 15px; bottom: 60px; z-index: 09; } .goldenboy .titletag a { text-transform:lowercase!important; font: bold 10px/10px 'Poppins'; background: #1e1e1e; border: 1px solid #3c3939; padding: 0px 20px; border-radius: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .chartag"] margin-bottom:-20px; margin-top:15px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkiecredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; bottom:7px; right:7px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkiecredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkiecredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 17:31:41 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]PAST CYCLIZAR 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You race into a cave just in time as smoke and volcanic debris surge past. As you catch your breath, you explore the cavern's surroundings on top of your Cyclizar. Should you dismount, they revert to their Basic Forms.[break][break]

However, your sense of security is short-lived. The cave feels odd; a powerful energy radiates from within. Further adventure reveals a Wishing Star embedded in the cave, a piece of Eternatus that has begun to metamorphose the stone around it.[break][break]

Slowly but surely, you feel the effects of the radiation causing paranoia...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steel your mind.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 20:01:21 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The dragon enthusiast smirked at Ollie's comment about Gia's speed. "You should've seen her at the Mauville Gym! She took the competition by storm!" Running away from an exploding volcano was not that different from winning a race. They both involved the act of running.

The two trainers sought shelter inside the cave, which just happened to house an irradiated piece of Eternatus. Even such a small fraction of the alien god was able to induce paranoia simply by looking at it. How on Earth had the League's members not gone mad yet after so many extractions in the Ultra Sea?

"It's just a simulation. It's not real... It's just a simulation. It's not real..." Andrea repeated that familiar mantra to herself in an attempt to preserve her sanity for the few seconds this part of the simulation would last.

Steel your mind.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 5:58:31 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","textbody"] "I wish I coulda!"

[break][break] Ollie heard plenty about 's accolades, and most importantly, his racing competitions that he ran from time to time. The Head Ranger made a mental note to ask his friend to see if he could visit sometime that week.

[break][break] Once in the cover of that cave, it gave them enough of a reprieve to look at their surroundings. Just like it had before, Ollie's gaze pinned against the WISHING STAR encrusted against the cave wall, metamorphosing alongside the stone around it.

[break][break] Feelings repressed from his time in Galar threatened to claw at his mind, just like it had when he'd stood in this very same spot with . This time, however, Ollie knew what to expect.

[break][break] He looked over at Andrea, who seemed to be struggling with the very same thing. He flashed her a small, hopefully convincing smile.

[break][break] "That's right. It's just a simulation. C'mon, let's go!"

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".goldenboy"]width:430px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .textbody i"]font:11px/16px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .goldenboy .textbody a { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px; border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .textbody"]font: 12px/15px 'Roboto';letter-spacing: 0.3px; color: #d2d2d2; text-align: justify; z-index:99; position:relative; padding:20px 15px 20px 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .goldenboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".goldenboy .border"] background: inherit; padding: 20px 30px; position: relative; width: 320px; min-height: 300px; margin: 3em auto; border: solid 1px #2a2a2a; border-radius:5px; } .goldenboy .border::before, .goldenboy .border::after { position: absolute; background: inherit; content: ''; z-index: 1; } .goldenboy .border::before { width: 100px; left: calc(50% - 50px); height: calc(100% + 4px); top: -2px; } .goldenboy .border::after { height: 100px; left: -2px; width: calc(100% + 4px); top: calc(50% - 50px); } .goldenboy .border > * { position: relative; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".goldenboy .symbol"] position: absolute; font-size: 65px; top: 60px; left: 15px; color: var(--accent); z-index: 99; text-shadow: 2px 2px #282828; } .goldenboy .titletag { text-align: center; position: absolute; right: 15px; bottom: 60px; z-index: 09; } .goldenboy .titletag a { text-transform:lowercase!important; font: bold 10px/10px 'Poppins'; background: #1e1e1e; border: 1px solid #3c3939; padding: 0px 20px; border-radius: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .chartag"] margin-bottom:-20px; margin-top:15px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkiecredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; bottom:7px; right:7px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkiecredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkiecredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 5:59:04 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HERO DUO 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in midst an ancient battlefield in Galar. Ahead, an Eternatus glides around the heavens, conjuring black storms and absorbing red particles from the war-torn region. Around you, Dynamaxed Pokemon wreak havoc on nearby hamlets. [break][break]

Before you, two metallic weapons are set in stone: a sword and shield.[break][break]

Which do you pick?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The sword.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The shield.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 8:17:24 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea nodded. “Yeah, let’s go!”

The simulation shifted, but they were not safe from Eternatus’ presence just yet. The heroes found themselves in ancient Galar during the war of the giants. A choice was presented: Sword or Shield.

“Attacking is better than defending.” The dragon-maiden reasoned, choosing the blade. At the same time, her Cyclizar was switched out in favor of a Tyranitar, whose Sand Stream ability engulfed the tumultuous battlefield in a roaring storm of sand.

“Sandy, use Stone Edge!” At its trainer’s orders, the bipedal lizard summoned large, rocky spikes from the ground, poking the feet of Dynamaxed Pokémon.

The sword.

CURIOS: 1
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 6:59:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","textbody"] Is it?

[break][break] As they're brought into a digital environment that reminds him too much of that time, Ollie can't help the memories that threaten to surge within them. He never wielded a sword, but he had wielded a bow. The image of poisonous deluge spreading across Hammerlocke hills had been a sight to behold, a nightmarish terror that he didn't feel inclined on reliving anytime soon.

[break][break] "Whatever you say," he says instead of voicing his thoughts out loud, choosing the sword.

[break][break] "Stache, help her out! Use Twister!"

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 6:59:56 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HERO DUO 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Miraculously, the sword unsheathes itself from the stone. A howl sounds from the stone itself as it breaks apart, revealing a Zacian that had slumbered as a sculpture for many years. Should you choose to, granting the canine with the sword causes the hero to transform.[break][break]

Absorbing the nearby metals strewn across the battlefield, the Zacian ascends to its regal form. As the Fairy King's Sword, the gilded Zacian beckons for you to fight alongside it.[break][break]

Ahead, Dynamax Pokemon stomp across Galar like bloodthirsty titans. Eternatus continues to soar, unhindered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the offensive; attack Eternatus.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 7:31:38 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
A heroic, sword-wielding wolf that, unbeknownst to them, would become ’s future patron came to their aid. For the time being, it was their ally in this simulation.

Andrea smiled at Ollie. “Thanks for the help! Now, Sandy, follow it up with an Earthquake!” Sandy’s mighty stomps shook the very earth, causing some Dynamaxed Pokémon to lose their balance and topple over like giant dominoes.

The young PokéManiac then pointed skyward. “Attack Eternatus! HYPER BEAM!!!”

[player]https://file.garden/ZdjOR5zmo3pLm51e/hoenn/HyperBeamLaser.mp3[/player]

At her booming order, the Tyranitar fired its beam of destruction towards the soaring, skeletal dragon. Navy would be so proud.

Take the offensive; attack Eternatus.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 4:34:21 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","textbody"] A celestial, sword-wielding canine comes to their aid. For a second, Ollie doesn't recognize it, memorized by the starlight that gleams alongside it's goat.

[break][break] Then he remembers to howl that echoed through hammerlocke, through motostoke, through Galar's very heart.

[break][break] A dream that he'd tried to forget, that resurfaced again and again, no matter how much time had passed.

[break][break] It felt as natural as breathing, providing that sword to the legend of old, watching as it streaked through the black-blue sky, followed by the gleam of pixel-light as @andreaveaneau's HYPER BEAM cut through that skeletal beast.

[break][break] Pistachio's broad wingbeats echoed as he too reached for the sky, pulling out balls of furious flame, as a DRACO METEOR scorched the earth in it's blaze.

[break][break] With the combined effort of both the Head Ranger and Pokemaniac, hopefully, Eternatus would fall.

[break][break] If only it could be so easy.

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 4:35:10 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Welcome to the Festival of Masks! All around, festival-goers wear various masks to hide their identities. Some are sculpted after Pokemon, while others are fashioned after Pokeball designs. All manner of designs come together to create a kaleidoscope of colorful facades.[break][break]

However, you bump into a festival-goer wearing a curious mask. It seems to be based off of a Pokemon, but you do not recognize what the species is.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Unmask them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Any other action.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 12:29:39 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Ah, it was the masked ogre again. If they were to play this scenario as intended, removing its teal-colored mask would incite the bile and scorn of the locals. Unless…

“The people here look happy, but they’re full of hatred for that masked Pokémon.” Andrea pointed at the Ogerpon. “If we talk to them, they might see the error of their ways.”

Lacking a soapbox to stand on, the eccentric trainer stood on her Tyranitar’s shoulders instead. “Hear ye! This festival is supposed to bring joy, but a member of your community has unfairly been excluded from the festivities! Shunning others just because they look different is no good! I say it’s time to welcome this child with open arms!”

After addressing the public, Andrea reached down and removed the creature’s mask. The populace gasped in fear and revulsion at the sight of the unmasked Oni.

Unmask them.

RKS POINTS: 150
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 13:11:52 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","textbody"] And, like being dunked into an ice-cold bath after a hot summer day, the world around them changed.

[break][break] War, destruction and demise shifted into the starlit sky of a town festival, and Ollie blinked in surprise as he tried to adjust to his surroundings.

[break][break] , however, needed no such adjustment it seemed.

[break][break] "Have you been through this one before?"

[break][break] But it didn't really matter the answer. Because she was already moving to follow up on her claim, calling upon the townspeople for the error of their ways.

[break][break] "Yeah!" Ollie shouted after her. "It's no fair if everyone can't have a part of the fun!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing