[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The figure seems too scared to move as you unmask it. The mask itself is heavy and crystalline. Instead of a human, you see a humanoid Pokemon. Its eyes are bright yellow with white stars for pupils. A leafy cloak frames its cute face, and its smile is fanged.[break][break]

Suddenly, the festival erupts into chaos. The crowds scream and point at the creature. Horrified at its appearance, the festival-goers call for its removal—and death.[break][break]

The crowd descends upon the Pokemon, calling it a brute, an ogre while you watch or attempt to stop them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Ogre ousting.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
RKS: Andrea & Ollie
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 13:40:37 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Alas, the duo’s efforts went to waste. The prejudices that poisoned those people’s minds were so deep-rooted, it would take a lot more than just a few words for their views to change.

“Monster!”
“Oni!”
“Die!”

“Sandy, Protect her!” A barrier of light erected by Andrea’s Tyranitar shielded Ogerpon from the stones and various other projectiles hurled by the hateful, bloodthirsty mob.

“Why would you try to hurt her? What did she ever do to you? All she wanted was to be your friend! You people are the real monsters!” The young woman yelled, but her words fell on deaf ears yet again.

Such overwhelming hatred was too much for anyone to bear. Frightened by the angry voices that wished for her death, the tiny ogress ran back to the mountains whence she came.

“Wait, don’t go! Let us help you!” Andrea cried out, but it was too late. Soon, the simulation ended.

Ogre ousting.

RKS POINTS: 150
CURIOS: 2
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 16:02:44 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","goldenboy ollie"]
[attr="class","milkiecredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","titletag"] RKS #1

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","textbody"] His eyes widen when the crowd doesn't listen. When they turn on him — and the mysterious creature.

[break][break] "Hey, wait!"

[break][break] But it doesn't matter. His and 's cries go on deaf ears, as the crowd's anger only mounts and the Ogerpon is forced to flee.

[break][break] The simulation ends, leaving Ollie with a bittersweet feeling.

[break][break] "I guess," he says, looking to Andrea. "We should go home."

[break][break]

RKS POINTS: 150 [break]
CURIOS: 2

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".ollie"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".goldenboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy"]width:430px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .textbody i"]font:11px/16px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .goldenboy .textbody a { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px; border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .textbody"]font: 12px/15px 'Roboto';letter-spacing: 0.3px; color: #d2d2d2; text-align: justify; z-index:99; position:relative; padding:20px 15px 20px 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .goldenboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".goldenboy .border"] background: inherit; padding: 20px 30px; position: relative; width: 320px; min-height: 300px; margin: 3em auto; border: solid 1px #2a2a2a; border-radius:5px; } .goldenboy .border::before, .goldenboy .border::after { position: absolute; background: inherit; content: ''; z-index: 1; } .goldenboy .border::before { width: 100px; left: calc(50% - 50px); height: calc(100% + 4px); top: -2px; } .goldenboy .border::after { height: 100px; left: -2px; width: calc(100% + 4px); top: calc(50% - 50px); } .goldenboy .border > * { position: relative; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".goldenboy .symbol"] position: absolute; font-size: 65px; top: 60px; left: 15px; color: var(--accent); z-index: 99; text-shadow: 2px 2px #282828; } .goldenboy .titletag { text-align: center; position: absolute; right: 15px; bottom: 60px; z-index: 09; } .goldenboy .titletag a { text-transform:lowercase!important; font: bold 10px/10px 'Poppins'; background: #1e1e1e; border: 1px solid #3c3939; padding: 0px 20px; border-radius: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".goldenboy .chartag"] margin-bottom:-20px; margin-top:15px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkiecredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; bottom:7px; right:7px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkiecredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkiecredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 23:11:21 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven