uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: CU #2
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 9:25:04 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","detectiveuriah akurainc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

after finding their way back to the same abandoned building they'd rested in during their previous expedition here, they do the foolish thing and attempt to spend the night there, figuring it'd be better to wake up bright and early and be ready to explore the city right from the get-go.[break][break]

still, he can't help but feel dread even though the area around them is clear.[break][break]

"i did a bit of this in basic training, you know."[break][break]

back when he joined the military for a few months to spite his father.[break][break]

"staying up late and keeping watch."[break][break]

18 attempt to spend the "night", surviving the elements or any threats.[break][break]

19 encounter the haunting corpses of megalopolans that have been completely overtaken by black crystal or metal. it seems like the megalopolan's flesh has been completely overtaken by the material.[break][break]

20 the city's tallest tower, lesser megalo tower, may occasionally flicker with a blinding light. every time the light turns on, the crazed megalopolans will attempt to flock toward it.[break][break]

24 witness frenzied drawings etched into walls of an ULTRA NECROZMA DESCENDING UPON THIS CITY; your characters will not know what ULTRA NECROZMA is (until they do)—but may find it similar to one of the tapestry found in GOODBYE GALAR'S ALTERNATE 'REALITY' HAMMERLOCKE and make logical deductions.

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".akurainc"] --accent:#b75d5d!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah a { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 2:15:46 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango calla"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

“I gotta applaud our sense of direction,” she remarks as they roll out mats for the night. Calla was sure that she had been about to fall over a few times on the way there from the sheer size of their camping packs. “I thought it would take us longer to find our way back.”[break][break]
Not that it had been a cake walk–the abandoned city is still creepy as heck.[break][break]
“Oh yeah? Well then you’re already a seasoned pro. Can keep me nice and safe,” she smiles brightly before pausing to hum, “Though I’ve got late night aptitude downpat as well.”[break][break]
All that experience from working on projects late into the evening, making sure every agenda is planned and set down to the last letter.[break][break]
“Why didn’t you stick with it? The military training.”[break][break]
She asks to fill up the quiet of the space around them, because she figures the answer probably has something to do with his father.[break][break]
But it feels too quiet to not find some way to prolong their chatter.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".calla"] --accent:#CBBE9C!important [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #CBBE9C } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 4:41:39 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"that you do."[break][break]

there were a few restless nights during their time together in akura, crunching numbers and writing reports to appease shareholders. he still does it now but he misses having her by his side.[break][break]

her question draws a hum from him.[break][break]

"didn't feel like me, in the end. as in i felt weird, like i was pretending to be someone i was not."[break][break]

he looks over, shrugging.[break][break]

"i was only doing it to piss dad off anyways. it worked for a bit, i think, but i don't think he actually cared too much."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah a { font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:09:55 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

“Yeah, so you can count on me too,” she says definitively, curling her arm into a determined flex.[break][break]
“Does Akura feel like you, then?” She plops down next to him when she asks, leaning sideways to bump him with her shoulder.[break][break]
Sometimes she wonders if he tilted the opposite way. No longer trying to piss his father off, but rather please him to the point of letting go of his own wants. A small scoff chases his remark about his father not caring too much.[break][break]
“Yeah well…who needs’im..” A moody little grumble.[break][break]
Not that she thinks he’s bad at what he does—quite the opposite. Calla just wants to ensure that he is happy. The same way he supported her move to League HQ despite the fact that it meant not working together.[break][break]
Something she’s sorely missed recently, when she slows down to think about it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #CBBE9C } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:16:28 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you're asking the hard questions tonight, damn."[break][break]

though he grumbles, he appreciates it, knowing he needs the push sometimes otherwise he won't grow.[break][break]

"it's taken a while, but i think now, i feel the the most like myself. ever since working with you, of course. you helped a lot."[break][break]

he leans into her, bumping his shoulder against hers.[break][break]

"but i'm content with where i am now. i'm happy to just chill for a bit and enjoy the stability."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah a { font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:33:51 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

“Are you surprised? It’s me.” It’s just a joke, but she laughs at herself. She’s better at doing that now, since she met him. It’s a little bit true, after all, those words.[break][break]
Always the heavy hitter.[break][break]
She only asks because she cares, and she’s sure he knows that. So she doesn’t backtrack or give him an out to not answer. A tiny smile settles on her mouth, content with his response.[break][break]
“Good, I just want you to be happy.” Another quiet laugh follows, “Please, I didn’t do that much. Just nagged you incessantly about deadlines, and rushed you to meetings.”[break][break]
Her eyes fall shut as leans against him, “I miss that, though.” Her nose wrinkles “You sound so mature and old going on about stability.”[break][break]
She likes that about him, though. But then, he’s always managed to make her feel steady and secure.[break][break]
When her eyes open again, she notices something they’d missed before. Scrawl across the old walls, barely noticeable in the dark. “Hey… do you see that?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 5:08:49 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"me? mature? can't have that..."[break][break]

before they can dwell on it more, he's pulled away by the carvings she points out. he squints his eyes, then calls out his simisear to help light it up.[break][break]

"woah."[break][break]

he's no expert, but even a himbo like him can make out what the carvings are.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 0:02:18 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

“It’s weird, but I don’t think it looks bad on you, either,” she answers, giggling. Though she’d always be fond of his undeniable goofiness.[break][break]
Her eyes widen at the scrawl that the simisear unveils. “This is like…totally crazy, right?” Cal asks as she pulls herself up and wanders closer to the wall. “I think it's telling some kind of story. What do you think?” She glances back over her shoulder at him.[break][break]
Shrouded in shadows in the dark space, her foot nudges against something previously unnoticed on the ground. Frowning, Calla looks down.[break][break]
And promptly lets out a shrill shriek.[break][break]

19 encounter the haunting corpses of megalopolans that have been completely overtaken by black crystal or metal. it seems like the megalopolan's flesh has been completely overtaken by the material.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights